Home Community Anime/Manga Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている UraBoku Fanfiction Community
UraBoku Fanfiction Community
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている, Since: 09-11-10
Founder: AfterxThexRain - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 85382
A community dedicated to the best of the best in Uraboku fan fiction. A critical eye ensures that any story in this community meets certain standards of literature, including but not limited to: Grammar, accurate representation of the characters (I.e., they are believe-able and not completely OOC), and flow as a story/plot.

I'm currently recruiting Staff to help me sort through the stories to find the very best! Please send me a message if you're interested, and help the first Uraboku community on ! :D

Be Careful of Watching TV Before a Movie Starts by Revan's Soul reviews
The Zweilt and Yuki spend an evening at home in the mansion in front of the TV. Warning: pure 100% crack.
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 904 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Complete
Only in the Night by Littleredridingwho reviews
Oneshot of Luka and Yuki girl ' Only in the night could he say those words..'...series of oneshots in the past.Lukaxgirlyuki.
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,057 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/18/2010
God's Light by Tsukiyumie reviews
Yuki and Reiga spend time together, Yuki is confused and wants his questions answered. Reiga and Yuki pairing, rated just in case. Summary may change later.
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 931 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/4/2010 - Complete
Lonely Ice by MakeMeYou reviews
The lonely and heart broken Ice God requests his nymphs to bring him back a human to be...his bride? Or to keep him company. They brought one back, but it turns out to be a male who was foolish enough to be out in the blizzard. AU/OC/OOC KanataxYuki
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,102 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 1/1/2011 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Yuki G., Kanata W./Reiga G. - Complete
Heat of Emotion by AfterxThexRain reviews
While Yuki is struggling to accept his feelings towards Luka, Luka does something unexpected. How will both parties react after the fact? Can their love bloom a second time? Read to find out! NOTE: Very slow read in the beginning. Picks up. 4 chap.
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,966 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 9/11/2010 - Published: 9/3/2010 - Complete