Home Community Cartoons Jimmy Neutron Ultimate Jimmy Neutron
Ultimate Jimmy Neutron
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Jimmy Neutron, Since: 05-27-06
Founder: Genius Flyboy - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 32493
This is home to the BEST Jimmy Neutron stories of all categories, from Romance to Horror, we've got the best! Please, if you think one of your stories is great and deserves to be in this C2, please PM me, Genius Flyboy!

Under The Stars by SoCalSucks reviews
Jimmy is being dragged along on a camping trip by his parents, and when they get to the camping grounds, Jimmy's in for a surprise!
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,336 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/15/2006 - Published: 7/8/2006 - Jimmy N., Cindy V. - Complete
Addicted To You by SoCalSucks reviews
Jimmy is older. And shyer. He's a 15 year old hermit, practically living in his lab, at least, until Sheen convinces Libby to invite him to her party. Jimmy still had been admiring Cindy from afar. But does she feel the same way? FINISHED.
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,312 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/26/2006 - Published: 4/19/2006 - Cindy V., Jimmy N. - Complete
Her Heart's Demise by SoCalSucks reviews
This is a oneshot that I simply had to write, because I kinda want this to happen to me, with me being Cindy and a guy that I like to be Jimmy. Anyway, just read the story, I think it's actually really good. Changed title again cuz I'm an idiot.
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Jimmy N., Cindy V. - Complete
On The Run by quietthinker reviews
Cindy's mom loses it, and now Jimmy and Cindy must escape her wrath. This just might be their greatest challenge yet.
Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 53 - Words: 50,555 - Reviews: 437 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/29/2005 - Published: 10/12/2005 - Jimmy N., Cindy V. - Complete