Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. The redheaded heart
The redheaded heart
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 04-21-06
Founder: Aimed mischief - Stories: 107 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 18 - id: 31214
Great Will stories, with mostly WillxCaleb, WillxMatt or WillxPhobos parings, if any parings at all. Oh, and no Corny main stories, nor conry hurt...only Will...lol

So hard to say by Nasu-chan reviews
Chaos lives in your heart... Its really sad and hard story for me.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - Russian - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24,086 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/16/2011 - Will V., Phobos
Confessions of An Earth Guardian by Sokai reviews
Cornelia Hale always thought that Will Vandom and her life would remain just as predictable as it always has throughout the years. So how, exactly, does she feel when an unexpected and life changing event suddenly makes it anything but? /'TRG'-Related/
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,959 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/27/2014 - Published: 10/3/2011 - [Cornelia H., Caleb] Will V.
WITCH The Next Generation Act One by Evilness321 reviews
Wanda Olsen is a regular 14 year old girl living in San Francisco. She's quiet and shy, but loves music and hanging out with her best friends. Until Phobos appears and kidnaps their parents after a family reunion that is...
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 28 - Words: 131,577 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/23/2016 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Matt O., Will V.
Double Guardians by Lord Grimmwolf reviews
When the Aurameres attain double their normal power, who better to give the extra to than new guardians!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/9/2010 - Published: 7/8/2010 - Will V.
Harder to run by fizzymacfizzfizz reviews
Will lost her mother in a car crash, and lives with Tony, her Dad. But she is hiding something from everyone. And she can't keep it a secret forever. Better than it sound i promise, i just suck at summarys. Will/ Matt. T for language and abuse.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,912 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 3/5/2019 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Matt O., Will V.
Unexpected Devotion by 61wisampa reviews
Matt left Heatherfield to become Karmilla's guitarist which causes Will to decided to break up with Matt until they could be together again. While a new neighbor falls for Will, only he's not what Will thinks he is. --yeah, I know the title sucks...--
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,013 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/9/2010 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Will V.
Their Willow by emeraldflame91 reviews
Will and Matt have a necessary discussion about Shagon after the events of "S is for Self".
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,901 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/31/2010 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
War of the betrayer by Nightroad reviews
Set 4 years after Zenith. When one of guardians is turned against her friends she must find way to survive against all odds.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 13 - Words: 54,425 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/8/2010 - Published: 8/20/2008 - Will V.
Scarred by Lighting by brownie20 reviews
A lighting storm swept Will away leaving the guardians alone and hope fading fast. Suddenly Will appeared, yet changed. Where was she? What had happened? How did she get that scar? But most of all where did the Heart go? PLASE READ!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 21,497 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/11/2010 - Will V.
Spilled Coffee by emeraldflame91 reviews
Will struggles to keep her anger in check while working a patrol shift with her annoying co-worker, Sergeant Brent Decker. When Brent crosses a line, Will finds the perfect solution: her scalding hot cup of coffee.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,298 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
Grow Up by fizzymacfizzfizz reviews
Based on the song "Mary's song". Will and Matt meet as kids and they grow up together. They go from hating each other to falling in love to getting married. Each chap is a different part of there life .
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,518 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/18/2010 - Published: 10/14/2009 - Matt O., Will V.
Shagon's Revenge by Shiroi Misa reviews
They all thought he was gone for good, including Matt. But when a horrible tragedy threatens to tear him and Will apart, the demon known as Shagon returns with a vengeance. This Story is now Complete! Thank you all for reading.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 60,270 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/3/2010 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Matt O., Will V. - Complete
An Invasion of Privacy by TheElephantInThePrideParade reviews
Susan Vandom finds her daughter's diary one night shortly after C is for Changes. She takes the oportunity to find out what secrets Will has been hiding from her since their move to Heatherfield and begins to read. On HIATUS. I wrote this as a High school Junior and now i'm a graduate student...I'd need to re-write it if I go back and I'm focused on other projects now.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,168 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 4/18/2010 - Published: 8/24/2009 - Will V.
Little Cuts to Express Myself by Quiet Wyatt reviews
Will's life spirals out of control and she becomes a danger to herself. Nerissa's new ally begins to stalk the Guardians, but is he really their enemy?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 48,345 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Will V.
Summer Camp by Tila Tequila reviews
God, and was I ever pissed off at my mother for sending me to summer camp. I was stuck in an old wooden cabin while my best friend was sunbathing on the beach surrounded by cute surfers. And then I discover I'm psychic, can my life get any weirder?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,030 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 8/7/2009
When He Knew by emeraldflame91 reviews
Matt knew that he was going to propose to Will one December morning when she was getting dressed." A glimpse of Matt's thoughts on the morning of "Prelude".
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,495 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
Evening Walks by emeraldflame91 reviews
During the summer after their sophomore year, Matt is invited to attend a family camping trip with Will. On one of their evening walks, Will exposes her vulnerable side when the topic of her father comes up in a discussion. A Will-centric fic.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,294 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2009 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
Will U Will by Kburn reviews
A little heart warming scene between Will and her baby brother Will.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/21/2009 - Will V. - Complete
Ice Cream by Greki reviews
Request fic by DREAMCOLE - Because there are many ways ice cream can be used... OC x Will
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,228 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/30/2009 - Will V. - Complete
The Tears of a Crescent Moon by Cassedy Duel reviews
Will ends up going on a mission solo, in an unknown world where darkness lurks at every turn. Will an unlikely ally help Will to defeat the unknown evil or will they both fall under the curse of the Crescent Moon?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,384 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/9/2010 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Will V.
Courage of the Heart by Pricat reviews
An new prophecy has unfolded involving the babe that Will and Matt found but a former enemy of the Guardians and has returned to Earth but wants Maya to be hers but the young Keeper's powers have been acting strange. Can the Guarduians stop this foe?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,354 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/28/2009 - Published: 4/19/2009 - Will V.
Murderess by xPennyxTallyx reviews
Will defeated a demon by murdering someone on her team. What will the price of her ressurection be? R&R. Permanent Hiatus.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 9,066 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/23/2012 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Will V., Phobos - Complete
Alone in the World by Gameblaster12 reviews
Will's parents die in a car crash and when she gets to highschool, things seem to get worse for her.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 19,580 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/3/2009 - Published: 3/23/2009 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
The Other Princess of Meridian REWRITE by alik reviews
The people of Meridian had put all their hopes and dreams into the return of Princess Elyon. For her return might mean the demise of Prince Phobos' reign, her brother. But what some have forgotten was that Princess Elyon's disappearance never caused such an uproar as her baby sister, Princess Acelin, caused. Many consider her as the true Princess of Meridian and Phobos ONLY sister.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,449 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 8/8/2016 - Published: 2/27/2009 - Will V., Phobos
Paths Divided by Starwin reviews
-COMPLETED- Things have changed between the girls of WITCH. Their friendship is slowly crumbling apart after the terrible events of "Unmaking the World". Each girl will have to chose their path and pick their side as their paths are divided.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 29,705 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/1/2009 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Will V., Cornelia H. - Complete
90 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »