Home Community TV Shows A-Team The Vietnam Chronicles
The Vietnam Chronicles
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows A-Team, Since: 06-18-05
Founder: i'mpeckable - Stories: 11 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 1 - id: 16922
The Vietnam Chronicles: all in one place

Flying Without Wings by Avatar2 reviews
Chapter Ten in the Vietnam Chronicles. Even in a war zone there are some light moments. A night out with Murdock & Crew.
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,956 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/1/2005
Overture by i'mpeckable reviews
The beginnings of the A-Team. One night's conversation. First in "Vietnam Chronicles" series.
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/30/2002
Winged Winds of War by Avatar2 reviews
Chance meeting between two people who are not yet friends. Second in the "Vietnam Chronicles" series
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,090 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/30/2002
The Patron Saint of Con Men by i'mpeckable reviews
Face joins the team, with a little persuasion. Third in the "Vietnam Chronicles"
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,045 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2002
Tenants of the Sky by Avatar2 reviews
Hannibal inadvertently meets his pilot. Part four of the "Vietnam Chronicles"
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,903 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Published: 12/16/2002
Vapours, Clouds, and Storms by i'mpeckable reviews
The team begins to coalesce. And trouble brews for Murdock's crew. Fifth in the "Vietnam Chronicles" series
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,854 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/22/2003
Shadows of Cloudy Storms by Avatar2 reviews
The past surfaces, drawing the A-team and Lady Crazy crew in its grasp. Sixth epsiode in the "Vietnam Chronicles."
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,779 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/21/2003
Smoke and Mirrors by i'mpeckable reviews
The "Vietnam Chronicles" seventh episode. Just when you thought the plot couldn't get any thicker, things REALLY begin to cook
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,625 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/17/2003
Rabbit Holes & Flying Machines by Avatar2 reviews
Episode Eight in "The Vietnam Chronicles." With his chosen personnel in place, Hannibal's team takes on its first mission-with surprises.
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,979 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Published: 12/25/2003
Just Enough Rope by i'mpeckable reviews
An unusual mission. The team settles into a team and Hannibal tries to convince Murdock to become their pilot. Chapter Nine in the "Vietnam Chronicles."
A-Team - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,809 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 4/29/2005
Interlude by i'mpeckable reviews
Amidst everything else going on,Murdock finds a friend. Sort of a Chapter-Nine-and-a-half, an aside from the Chronicles.
A-Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/29/2005