Home Community Books Uglies The Ugly Group
The Ugly Group
Follow .
Focus: Books Uglies, Since: 02-12-09
Founder: KittyGonzales - Stories: 7 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 67035
stories about Tally's world and/or the characters in the Uglies Trilogy.

Bogus Best Friends by xheyxtherexaliciaxxx reviews
A oneshot of Tally and Peris making their promise to be best friends "forever," but knowing Tally, things won't turn out quite the way they are supposed to.
Uglies - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,912 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Tally Y., Peris - Complete
Artificial Sweetener by bellz.on.strings reviews
Uglies AU in which Tally never meets Shay. Tally has been waiting for her sixteenth birthday since as long as she can remember, but just when Tally thought her life as a New Pretty was about to begin, something goes terribly wrong.
Uglies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 11 - Words: 6,066 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/20/2009 - Published: 3/6/2009
Tears by clouds of nothing reviews
She could still only cry for one person. ::Tally/Zane::
Uglies - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 365 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Tally Y., Zane - Complete
Perfects by MelloKai reviews
Starts a little before Uglies.Can Lauren escape becoming Perfect?Not pretty,but perfect,unthinking,and obeying?A new installment in the series!Perfects are the perfect deception to get Smokies to come back with beautiful looks and no thoughts of their own
Uglies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 86,440 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/3/2010 - Published: 10/25/2008
A Snowy Day by AvatarGirl2067 reviews
This story is based on Specials, the third book in the Uglies trilogy. This is what I wanted for Tally and Zane's relationship if Zane hadden't died. I hope you like it, please let me know what you think.
Uglies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Complete
Rejects by doo-doo-deedle reviews
This is the story from the Uglies Trilogy. This depicts what happened before the time of Tally Youngblood. Who was the first "Pretty"? Who were the first "Special Circumstances"? And what secrets are held in the surgery's dark past?
Uglies - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,767 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/11/2009 - Published: 1/21/2009
Uglies Story, I'll change the name soon by KittyGonzales reviews
This story is about a runaway in the smoke's early years with a story similar to Tally's, but a different feeling toward toward the smoke. It's not as boring as the name suggests. PLEASE REVIEW!
Uglies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 4,402 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/3/2011 - Published: 2/13/2009