Home Community Movies Avatar The Two Blue Men.
The Two Blue Men.
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avatar, Since: 01-07-10
Founder: The Six Foot Tall Giant - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 77585
Jake S. and any male character pairing on the blue planet of Pandora. Slash! LOOKING FOR STAFF OR WRITERS TO WRITE STORIES!
P.S. if you have a story and want it to be on here PM me. :)

I finally see you by Galadrielle18 reviews
Jake Sully decides to finally welcome his new destiny and to bid farewell to the woman he thought he loved more than life itself. SLASH Tsu’tey/Jake Sully. Third in my “Losing and Gaining” series.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,412 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 315 - Follows: 58 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Jake S., Tsu'tey - Complete
Gain by Galadrielle18 reviews
Tsu’tey found his destiny within an alien. Now he just had to protect said alien, even from himself… Warnings: pre-SLASH, character death. Second in my “Losing and Gaining”-series. Now beta'ed
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 951 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 47 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Tsu'tey - Complete
Loss by Galadrielle18 reviews
What if the end of the movie had been different and Neytiri had died instead of Tsu’tey? Warnings: pre-SLASH, character death. First in my "Losing and Gaining"-series. SPOILERS! Now beta'ed
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 55 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Tsu'tey - Complete
Watching by Galadrielle18 reviews
After the transfer Jake isn’t back to his full strength and has Tsu’tey taking care of him, remembering his past. Warning: SLASH. Fourth in my “Losing and Gaining”-series.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,988 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 275 - Follows: 51 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Jake S., Tsu'tey - Complete