Home Community Comics Amulet The Tremily Community
The Tremily Community
Follow .
Focus: Comics Amulet, Since: 10-29-12
Founder: DreamRiderGirl - Stories: 23 - Followers: 1 - id: 103712
Every fanfic that the main pairing is EmilyxTrellis.

Night, Oh Night by Laqueus reviews
There is darkness, and there are stars. The war has been over for a decade. The Spirit, destroyed. In the dark of the night, two people deal with the scars that are left. [Tremily]
Amulet - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,245 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2017 - Complete
Hands, Scars, Hands by Laqueus reviews
Sometimes sleep doesn't come easily. Sometimes you walk to clear your head. Sometimes you run into another person who can't sleep either. [Takes place between Book 6 and 7 - vague spoilers for the ending of Book 6, and Book 7 in general, rated T for mention of serious injuries and mild anxiety/PTSD issues] [Tremily]
Amulet - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,607 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/18/2017 - Complete
The mermaid and the elf remade by Fireember345 reviews
A remake of The mermaid and the elf
Amulet - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,091 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/14/2017 - Published: 2/29/2016
This Sucks by theYasha reviews
Emily hates being sick, and she hates having someone take care of her. Trellis knows this. It doesn't stop him. (Tremily)
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,752 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/15/2016 - Complete
The mermaid and the Elf by Fireember345 reviews
Read from the note please
Amulet - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,280 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/27/2016 - Published: 5/4/2014
Trellis x Emily sequel by Alumina reviews
Basically Trellis's reaction to hearing the news from the Trellis x Emily oneshot. (Current summary.) For guest reviewer Michelle. Contains no spoilers for the books. Trellis x Emily. I do not own Amulet.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 501 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/21/2015 - Complete
Tremily oneshot by Alumina reviews
Emily tossed and turned, occasionally mumbling a few words. She didn't go back into the Void, did she? (Current summary.)(Book five spoilers.) Trellis x Emily. I do not own Amulet.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 685 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Published: 12/25/2014 - Complete
Trellis x Emily oneshot by Alumina reviews
Navin sat at the table, watching Trellis pace back and forth. "She's okay, Trellis. Mom isn't that worried." He didn't stop walking. "I knew elves that felt the same way Emily does and they died unexpectedly." Navin looked away, mumbling. "Human and elven sickness must be different because there is a 'cure'…." (Current -bad- summary.) Trellis x Emily. I do not own Amulet.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 517 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/25/2014 - Complete
The love of two stonekeepers by Theneysayer reviews
Trellis and Emily find love in the world of Alledia where things can go more wrong than any one can imagine. P.S. CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL: THE LIFE OF JACOB, STILL IN PROGRESS
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 13,356 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/15/2013 - Published: 8/18/2013
The Possibilty by Elly'sCake reviews
emilyxtrellis
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,475 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 3/29/2013 - Complete
Lezelldium by Elly'sCake reviews
Emily is sent to find one of Leon's old friends, but runs into challenges and crazy surprises in The Black Forest. She continually battles for control of her stone, and figures out important information that adds up to the other books. This fanfiction takes place between Amulet Book Two The Stonekeeper's Curse and Amulet Book Three The Cloud Searchers.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,707 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/19/2013 - Published: 4/19/2013 - Complete
EmilyxTrellis by IlikeCats123 reviews
Emily wakes up for the 8th night in a row from nightmares. Although she usually falls asleep again afterwards, this night was different. While trying to sleep she decides to get some food, but as she eats she sees Trellis acting rather out of character. What she hears him say at the end of chapter 1 has her never looking at him in the same way again.
Amulet - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/12/2014 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Complete
Emily and Trellis and the dark and stormy night by danknecrofear reviews
OLD WORK. Discontinued. Emily and Trellis on a stormy night.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 373 - Reviews: 12 - Published: 12/15/2012
Emily and Trellis by AnimegirlZ.09 reviews
A sharp pain ran through her body. Possessed. She was possessed.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,898 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/31/2012 - Published: 5/25/2012
The Stonekeepers' Journey by DreamRiderGirl reviews
Emily and Trellis must complete a journey to be on the Gaurdian Council. But what happens when they go into Gulfen? My first fanfic so go easy on me.
Amulet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 3,519 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/10/2013 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Complete
What Wasn't There by Define Me reviews
I don't know about you guys, but I think that the trip to Cielis was a little rushed. What happened in between the events in book 3? EmilyxTrellis in later chapters. ON HIATUS.
Amulet - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,228 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/5/2013 - Published: 7/11/2012
Sleepless night by reginleif-valkyrie reviews
Emily can't sleep and she runs into Trellis. Both reflect on their ideas of the other. It's an EmilyXTrellis, but it's not, you know, creepy.
Amulet - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,004 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/16/2011 - Complete