Home Community Cartoons Legend of Korra The OC Pagoda
The OC Pagoda
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Legend of Korra, Since: 03-12-18
Founder: Julyza - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - id: 129292
A community dedicated to all stories with an OC as the leading man or woman. Here you will find the good ones, the bad ones, and the ones in Hiatus.

The Fire Lord's Flames by JHLZ.NTL reviews
Formerly the Princess's Fire. Beta'ed by the magnificent MusicPlayer81.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 54 - Words: 233,165 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/12/2019 - Published: 8/15/2018
Cracks in the Foundation by JHLZ.NTL
Lin and Tenzin struggle to fulfill their respective destinies and their legacies. Fate paired them for a reason, knowing full well the road to their future together would never be easy. This is the rated T version. There will be a rated M version that will be updated simultaneously.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,859 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/26/2018 - Published: 9/10/2018 - [Chief Lin Beifong, Tenzin] Aang
In Isolation by JHLZ.NTL reviews
Prequel to Lives Forgotten. Lin Beifong vowed her children would never be neglected. No matter how busy she became, she would not make the same mistakes as her mother and grandparents. Yet somehow, like herself, Lin's children must grow up without their father, and like Toph, within the boundaries of a secluded estate far away from the city, in isolation.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 36,856 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/17/2018 - Published: 6/7/2018 - Chief Lin Beifong, OC
Tales of Sabian by Sabian63
Everything is at peace thanks to Avatar Korra. Now, with the passing of Avatar Korra, the world is plunged into chaos. The new Avatar is born and his name is Avatar Sabian. Due to a terrible event, Sabian must now learn how to become the Avatar and bring balance back to the world. Follow the first of three parts of Sabian's journey to bring balance back to the world.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,535 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 7/31/2019 - Published: 2/7/2017
Catalyst by Angel-from-the-Ashes reviews
Daiyu Beifong led a simple life. She trained hard, worked harder, and loved few. Change was not something she had experienced in a long time, nor was it something she wanted. Her life was fine the way it was. Daiyu should have know better. Change was inevitable, and being friends with the Avatar did not help. High T for mature language and sexual themes. Pairing is undecided
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,876 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 2/2/2018 - Published: 9/30/2017 - Korra, Chief Lin Beifong, OC
Avatar: The Odyssey of Tosen by Obrusnine reviews
150 years have passed since the end of the Hundred Year War. Avatar Korra is gone, and the new Avatar rejects his role. In a time where the advent of modern technology has reshaped society and an ancient grudge has left political tensions at an all time high, Avatar Tosen will need to take a journey of self-discovery. Can he find himself in time to restore balance to the world?
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,220 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/8/2018 - Korra, Rohan, OC
Destiny's End by TequilaTheHun reviews
Shan We of the Fire Nation and Takara of Kyoshi Island helped Avatar Aang end the Great War, bringing peace and order to a scarred world. 70 years later, their grandson, Zhang-Li, finds that his destiny becomes entwined with Avatar Korra's after he falls in love with Kara. This is their tale. (Slight AU) *Discontinued, but full plot posted*
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 171,206 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/14/2018 - Published: 11/1/2015 - Korra, Bumi, OC, Suyin Beifong - Complete
The lead bit cases by inthehood reviews
Pro-bending , non-bender rights protests; are they connected to the strange Republic City murders? The return of the spirits has brought a new tide of doubt, fear, and trouble for Avatar Korra. In this simmering atmosphere, a man named Lee Bei Gao returns with his daughter to the city that shaped his life...the city of his father - sequel of the Avatars mistake
Crossover - Legend of Korra & Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Crime/Family - Chapters: 35 - Words: 213,560 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/29 - Published: 8/27/2016 - Korra, Mako, Chief Lin Beifong
Memoirs of a Metalbender by IGdude117 reviews
My name is Sang Hun, and I am (or was) a Metalbending Officer for the Republic City Police Department. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff in my career there, so I figured I'd share with the good citizens of the United Republic. Stories of high-speed chases, violent mysteries, chaotic skirmishes, and, of course, lots and lots of paperwork, will ensue.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,970 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/29/2016 - Published: 1/2/2016
Republic City Noire by IGdude117 reviews
Crime. Corruption. Violence. The "City of Dreams" doesn't live up to its name, but there are some that can navigate its brutality well enough; Private Detective Rai Osada is one of them. Rated T for violence, language, alcohol, sexual references, and some mature topics. Cover image from the Avatar Wiki.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Crime/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,722 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/9 - Published: 10/11/2017 - OC
Rise of the New Dark Avatar by Asriel F. Dreemurr reviews
Ever since Unulaq bonded with Vaatu a new cycle of Avatar has raised. The Dark Avatar. Now the second Dark Avatar after Unalaq has appeared her name is Yuma and she is an air bender. However, can she and the REAL Avatar coexist together or will one have to get rid of the other.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,797 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 10/11/2017 - Published: 10/8/2014 - OC, Raava, Spirits, Vaatu
Sparks to Fire by bipolar.poet08 reviews
"You're that kidnapper!" She accused, "Mikoto! The kid with the weird eyebrows." If possible, his scowl deepened, "My name's Mako. How do you - Oh, you're that rich brat Zho or Ju -" "Zhu." "I don't care. Now stop mucking up my floor and get out."
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 67,428 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 2/15 - Published: 6/1/2017 - [OC, Mako] Korra, Bolin