Home Community Books Mortal Instruments The Mortal Instruments The Stories Untold
The Mortal Instruments The Stories Untold
Follow .
Focus: Books Mortal Instruments, Since: 04-03-15
Founder: Natalie.Delena.Rumbelle - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 119402
Here is a community for all the best or what I think is the best stories for the MI. If you would like to join or have a story you would like to put into the community please, feel free to message me anytime. And if anyone has a better tittle please, please, please let me use it.

Malec's Point of View of The Mortal Instruments by Writesalott reviews
A spotlight on Malec during TMI. I scoured the whole series to find every hint about Magnus and Alec's relationship. I have pieced it together in order, following the plot from the books and written in all the missing parts around it. Mostly its Magnus's POV but I use Alec's when Magnus's is already the canon. This took alot of research and is faithful to the books. Pls review!
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 47 - Words: 171,892 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 299 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 7/21/2016 - Published: 3/21/2016 - [Magnus B., Alec L.] - Complete
Broken and Alone by xoxcass reviews
Clary is known as the art freak with no friends, for she pushes everyone away who tries to get close to her. Little do they know it's because of her abusive father, Valentine. But what happens when the new guy starts to take an interest in her, and refuses to let her push him away? (I suck at summaries and I know everyone says that but I've never been good at it sorry)
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 48,895 - Reviews: 1638 - Favs: 1,040 - Follows: 1,401 - Updated: 7/8/2017 - Published: 8/12/2013 - Clary F., Jace W.
The Big Apple by Arlynn62532 reviews
After being beaten and bruised yet another time by her boyfriend Sebastian, Clary decides to leave her home in Europe and move to New York to pursue her art. When her new friend, Simon's girlfriend sets Clary and her brother Jace on a double date, Clary and Jace loathe each other. But what happens when Clary disappears and Jace is the only one who knows where she is? All Human/AU
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,804 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 1/11/2015 - Published: 10/15/2013 - Clary F., Jace W., Jonathon M./Sebastian V.
City of Crystals by Renesmee4eva reviews
Summary inside. Rated T to be safe. Currently revising chapters. I will have new ones up soon!
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 60,989 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 12/23/2015 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Alec L., Clary F., Isabelle L., Jace W.