Home Community Anime/Manga Escaflowne The Forgotten Chronicles
The Forgotten Chronicles
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Escaflowne, Since: 04-25-08
Founder: mysisterisasquijum - Stories: 58 - Followers: 2 - id: 57844
Here lie the forgotten and the abandoned. The stories that we all pray and set on alert, but have no real hope of ever reading a new chapter.

**if you find a story that you know is finished, that is in here, please let me know.

Visions of the Mystic Moon by Mizuki1988 reviews
When Van decided to travel to the Mystic Moon, he had no way of knowing that his journey would alter not only Hitomi's life, but Yukari's as well. HitomiVan, YukariDilandau.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 55,617 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 8/28/2007 - Published: 5/4/2005 - Van F., Hitomi K.
Angel Experiment: Spread My Wings by Spiritchild11 reviews
AU. Angels are mythological creatures, thought to be beautiful beings that are alive only in one’s imagination. Or so people thought. Would they still think me beautiful if they knew I existed and if they knew how I came to be? CHAPTER EIGHT COMING..
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 35,514 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/9/2007 - Published: 8/28/2005 - Van F., Hitomi K.
Beyond Reminiscence by snowdropsinwinter reviews
This sort of thing did not happen. Not here in Fanelia, not to their Elyda, the little farmer’s valley at the edge of the local lavender fields. This was some kind of illusion, some trick of light. That could not be whimpers and moans coming from it.VXH
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,845 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/26/2006 - Published: 6/28/2006
Because She Wanted To by snowdropsinwinter reviews
It was so quiet, Van could hear the doors and walls breathing and groaning in their quiet sleep. Soon everything will change, he thought and absently picked at the golden edge of his collar. Triviality of human nature, he mused and turned from the mirror
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,402 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/21/2007 - Published: 1/21/2007
Deeper than the Sky by Sharlee reviews
Van had his duties, Hitomi her life. The single moment had become memory. Ten years later, they receive a second chance to understand the true meaning of the fate they chose, for Gaea and their future. (series continuation)
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,769 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 11/8/2006 - Published: 7/16/2006 - Hitomi K., Van F.
Flawed Love by huntressyuki reviews
After the series, Van and Hitomi struggle to survive as they learn of a new enemy, of Hitomi's hidden connection to Gaea and just how hard it is to make love last.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,343 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/12/2006 - Published: 9/11/2005 - Van F., Hitomi K.
The Night the Angel Cried by Reckless Dreamer reviews
Hitomi is a senior in Oishii High and is a social outcast. When her parents go out of town, she throws a party that creates a crucial dent into her love life. Will the love stay? R&R please
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,653 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/1/2005 - Published: 1/3/2005 - Hitomi K., Van F.
Roots by Serena B reviews
A new threat brings old friends together again on Gaea. A new generation learns about the past.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,285 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/18/2005
After The Storm Part 2 : With Arms Wide Open by Yamchas Big Pants reviews
Dryden X Milerna Chapter 7 - Milerna has something important to tell Dryden, but so does Allen.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,982 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/1/2005 - Published: 9/23/2002 - Dryden F., Millerna A.
A Wish of Snow by aefrae21 reviews
Sometimes the snow brings bitterness and cold sometimes it brings love and warmth. For Hitomi, it brings both. Her vision has returned, but why is Van missing from it? Gaea beckons Hitomi into less than friendly hands. VanHitomi
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,197 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/23/2006 - Published: 12/16/2005 - Hitomi K., Van F.
All For Love by Tevrah reviews
AU A seer and a rebel, drawn together in a time of hatred. They started out as strangers, but grew to be so much more. Now they must decide if they are strong enough to sacrifice all for love... VH [New chapter up!]
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 46,598 - Reviews: 357 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 11/6/2006 - Published: 10/21/2003 - Van F., Hitomi K.
Amber & Emerald by Aqua Alta reviews
One emerald green eyed detective and one mysterious thief with deep amber eyes... They hated each other, yet what would happen if they had been forced to work together to save the whole world? R&R PLEASE!
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 16,018 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/1/2006 - Published: 11/30/2005 - Hitomi K., Van F.
Angel's Flight by LavenderSakura reviews
five years have passed since Hitomi left Gaea and now she has a child who is deprived of a father ... is it time to go back? (I wasn't satisfied with the ending of The Vision of Escaflowne so here!)
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 28,115 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/12/2006 - Published: 8/25/2004
As The Nightingale Sings by Jhoeydagger reviews
V and H romance... After 1 year passed. They both lived both their lives seperated from each other...but what if HE came along? Visions started flooding in...will she come back? CHAPTER 6 UP!!
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,403 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/30/2002 - Published: 12/12/2002
Coffee and Cigarettes by Fushizen na reviews
Van Fanel: rich, handsome, spoiled, used to getting what he wants. Hitomi Kanzaki: shy, pretty, kind, used to having things go wrong. Monday to Sunday: Two strangers and the course of one week.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,353 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/27/2004 - Published: 7/5/2004 - Van F., Hitomi K.
Goddess of Wings by mokec reviews
Van is a Wanderer and Hitomi is a run away from a cruel family. One strange night Fate brings the two together and intertwines them in a mystery of politics and war that may just be too much for them to handle. Pairings: VanHitomi the rest are undecided.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,122 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/19/2006 - Published: 3/31/2006
Magnolia Scents by snowdropsinwinter reviews
Death strangely refuses Hitomi, yet it life denies her too. Ten years later Hitomi believes that her journey was only a childhood dream. With her cards burnt and diary shred, she tries to save herself from life. But life does not want to let her go yet.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,308 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 4/3/2006
Make me remember by scornrose reviews
She forgot her past, now she is living in a dreadful present with her future unknown and obscure… with all of her memories gone, what will happen when they meet again? HV.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,338 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2005 - Hitomi K., Van F.
Moonlit Ponds by burned flamer reviews
| AU | V/H |[She reached out and yelled a word, or a name, or something. But I was already too far-gone to hear her words... why did she look so sad?]| A bit of a plot-turner now... I'm a sadistic man.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,023 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/7/2002 - Published: 7/10/2001 - Van F., Hitomi K.
Untitled by Trisana Tenebrae reviews
Hitomi is depressed. She loved Van and then had to leave him. But what if she got another chance to fix her mistake? VXH
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,219 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/17/2006 - Published: 9/11/2005 - Hitomi K., Van F.
An Innocent Promise by Chisakami Saiyuki reviews
AU: Van and Hitomi were childhood friends. One day, Van had to leave for America but he left Hitomi a promise a promise of marriage. Now, he's back and of course, everything isn't smooth sailing.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,215 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/7/2005 - Published: 11/10/2004 - Hitomi K., Van F.
Angel of the Night by Night of the Raven reviews
AU.Hitomi is the top vampire hunter. Van is the top vampire. Can these two overcome their differences in order to work together? New Chap name is I Cheated Myself For Love. Please Read and review.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 24,236 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/19/2006 - Published: 5/22/2003 - Van F., Hitomi K.
Badges Of Honor by Seraph-Anaesthesia reviews
AU VH Wings? Why do you have wings the tattoos I mean on your back, Van? Is there something you plan on flying away from? Maybe. HIATUS.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,943 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/30/2005 - Published: 10/28/2004 - Hitomi K., Van F.
Beyond the Light by Wing Serenade reviews
A combined fiction effort by Kourin and I! Hitomi is stressing out from school while Van is pining away as Merle wonders why in god's name he waits for the girl who left him all those years ago. An old enemy is back and much insanity ensues. Whatever
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,933 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/27/2000
Bitter Blissfulness by Chocolate-Covered-Coffee-Beans reviews
Do I get to keep you this time? Hitomi whispered to Van's sleeping figure. Before she could stop herself tears began to warm her eyes.[10 years after the series] [Fluff]
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,406 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/15/2005 - Published: 7/2/2005 - Hitomi K., Van F.
46 | Page 1 2 Next »