Home Community Games Ratchet and Clank The Best and Most Interesting of Ratchet and Clank
The Best and Most Interesting of Ratchet and Clank
Follow .
Focus: Games Ratchet and Clank, Since: 08-26-08
Founder: Anime Fan18.0 - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 61889
Trying to find a good R@C fic? Maybe you want a story with an interesting plot? How about something entertaining? Well, now you can find that and more all located in one easily found C2 collection! So what're you waiting for? Come on in!

Lombax Kisses by HosekiDragon reviews
Ratchet and Clank drabbles. Some are based on the 100 Themes Challenge on dA and others are of my own design. Rated for safety measures.
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 16,196 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/6/2008 - Published: 2/20/2008
Open Your Eyes by Blazichu reviews
Having convinced the Zoni to let him be, Clank sets out to rejoin his partner in crime... Can he find Ratchet before the Zoni intervene? -Post TOD, Spoilers Present, No Pairings- -Discontinued due to Blazy's noobishness-
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,354 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/13/2008 - Published: 6/24/2008 - Complete
Wormhole by Ganheim reviews
Angela Cross thinks she has taken a quiet job in security, but when she discovers the truth behind Megacorp's latest contract, can she atone for what she was a part of?
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 58,653 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/24/2006 - Published: 1/31/2005 - Complete
The Replacement by rainbowraindeer reviews
Clank blinked, and blinked again. “Ratchet. I do believe something may have happened to your voice.” [Just a silly little ficlet highlighting a strange theory as to why Ratchet sounds so different in the second game] [Oneshot, Parody]
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Complete
Ratchet & Clank Future II: In Search Of Clank by Stephen Stryker reviews
This story picks up where Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction ends, and chronicles Ratchet's desperate quest to reunite himself with his closest friend, kidnapped by strange alien androids, along with challenges he'd never dreamed of.
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 288,242 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 4/27/2008
Maternal Operations Machine by Kirmon64 reviews
That's what I am. I'm a supercomputer who controls Drek's largest robotics factory. So, technically, I guess I'm a bad guy. But to my son... I'm just mom.
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,527 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/23/2007 - Clank - Complete
Death Star by Wolfwum reviews
The remaining humans of Earth dodged their former friends and past loved ones, it wasn't the softskinned humans who ruled the planet anymore. Now, it was robots that reigned under the rule of Dr. Nefarious. ABANDONED
Ratchet and Clank - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,920 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/28/2007 - Published: 4/22/2007 - Dr. Nefarious