Home Community Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア The Best Humor One Shots - My Hero Academia
The Best Humor One Shots - My Hero Academia
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Since: 10-07-18
Founder: Little Miss Firebright - Stories: 51 - Followers: 10 - id: 130367
My favorite selection of quality controlled funny one shots and completed short stories! Must be under 10k (or close), rated T and under, and grammar MUST be at least high school level. Want a short My Hero story to brighten your day? Take a look, and remember to smile! :D Plus Ultra! *Note: If you like what you read, be sure to leave these hardworking authors a review of thanks!*

Summoning Problems by AnotherBoringUsername reviews
Izuku develops an inconvenient quirk. Hisashi Midoriya is not prepared.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,657 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 88 - Published: 11/6/2019 - Izuku M., Inko M., All For One - Complete
The Pun-tastic Tales Of Class 1-A by roxan1930 reviews
In which the students of class 1-A annoy each other and others with puns!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,338 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 24 - Published: 5/9/2019 - 1-A Students - Complete
half baked and undercooked by AGENT Kuma-chan reviews
Uraraka was going to confess today. Provided she didn't accidentally break Midoriya's laptop, spill a drink on him, or drop his food.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,191 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/8/2019 - Izuku M., Ochako U., Mina A. - Complete
Where is My Supersuit! by The Legendary Dragon Reaper reviews
A recreation of the iconic Supersuit scene from the 2004 Incredibles movie, only with Izuku and his mother in place of Frozone and his wife. I was bored. Inspiration struck. And about 10 minutes later this is happening. Read and review.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 224 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 19 - Published: 6/21/2019 - Izuku M., Inko M. - Complete
Hand Crush by MadmanJrs reviews
Todoroki Shouto genuinely believed his curse as the Hand Crusher. It affected those that were close to him and he couldn't help but feel responsible when it happened to another person he held dear: Yaoyorozu Momo. [TodoMomo]
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,384 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/23/2019 - [Shouto T., Momo Y.] Jirou K. - Complete
Ms Joke's Pundemonium by Little Miss Firebright reviews
The situation is dire. To combat the growing threat of the League of Villains, a briefing on their known members is presented to the teachers of U.A. But which idiot decided to put Ms. Joke in charge of introducing the villains? One Shot! *****EXTREME PUN WARNING, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!*****
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,848 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 42 - Published: 10/6/2018 - Shouta A./Eraserhead, Emi F./Ms. Joke - Complete
The Chosen One by wolfhunter777 reviews
Midoriya Izuku always had a quirk. It was less of a quirk and more like a curse. The universe is also not helping.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,534 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 31 - Published: 4/21/2019 - Izuku M. - Complete
Hands Down by Juni Onigiri reviews
One normal February afternoon, Yaoyorozu Momo realizes that she might have a crush on Awase Yosetsu. (Awamomo oneshot! probably)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,243 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/15/2019 - Momo Y., Yōsetsu A. - Complete
Izuku's Project by redanick reviews
Now that he finally has a moment to reflect on what Todoroki told him during the Sports Festival, Izuku realizes there's only one way to take down Endeavor.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,116 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 5/30/2019 - Published: 4/14/2019 - Izuku M., Shouto T., Shouta A./Eraserhead, Enji T./Endeavor - Complete
Resistance is Futile by Blue Teller reviews
'"I have no intention of making friends," said Shinsou, looking at class 1-A with determination. Suddenly everyone had strange, sympathetic expressions on their faces. Even Eraserhead was giving him a pitying look. "What?" he asked defensively, a mysterious sense of foreboding coming over him.' No one can resist the call of friendship - especially from Deku. Based on chapter 195.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 99 - Published: 2/23/2019 - Izuku M., Shouto T., Shouta A./Eraserhead, Hitoshi S. - Complete
How to Defeat Villain Izuku by Ability King KK reviews
Because in the end, Izuku is still Izuku.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 856 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 53 - Published: 2/17/2019 - Izuku M., Ochako U., Katsuki B., Tsuyu A. - Complete
Cold Hands, Warm Coffee by TruBearshark reviews
After one of Monoma's plans backfires; Setsuna Tokage finds herself interested in Izuku Midoriya. How will Izuku be able to handle someone that has no problem fighting dirty. Because just like a dinosaur, Setsuna has no problem moving hard and fast to secure her new prey.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,887 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 351 - Follows: 251 - Published: 2/11/2019 - [Izuku M., Setsuna T.] - Complete
Take Me Out by DominoMags reviews
Mei Hatsume is dedicated to her craft. A bit too dedicated perhaps. Her teacher, Power loader decides she needs to get out more, and out of his hair. After all, you can't live in the workshop all your days. And then there is that weird scarecrow she made of her crush using cleaning supplies. And thus a first date occurs between Captain mutterstutter and Dr. Whattar Socialcues?
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,629 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 93 - Published: 1/31/2019 - [Izuku M., Mei H.] - Complete
Midnight Snow by Captain Risu reviews
Quiet nights are rare for these Knights-in-training, especially when winter just decided to dress everything in white. A challenge is issued and declarations are made, but deep down Ochako only wanted to know if she had a future where Katsuki could be a part of. [Knights AU]
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,738 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/22/2019 - [Ochako U., Katsuki B.] - Complete
quality time by still.fly reviews
The one where Bakugou and Uraraka are roommates and need each other a lot more than they realized.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,191 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 56 - Published: 1/11/2019 - [Katsuki B., Ochako U.] Izuku M. - Complete
Revelry Meowing in The Dark by Vullardqueen reviews
Midoriya, Kouda, Aoyama and Tokoyami are caught breaking curfew late one night for one very cute, meowing reason.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,604 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 16 - Published: 12/31/2018 - Complete
Different by NicktheHuman reviews
A few girls of class 1-A decide to do Tsuyu's hair in a different way, but it proves to be more than a little eye-catching for a certain green-haired classmate.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,259 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 60 - Published: 12/19/2018 - [Izuku M., Tsuyu A.] Ochako U., Tenya I. - Complete
band practice by AGENT Kuma-chan
Yaoyorozu did say she wanted to make more friends in her new school. She just didn't mean via tutoring Jiro.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,053 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/8/2018 - Momo Y., Jirou K., Eijirou K., Denki K. - Complete
UA Sports Festival: Front Page News by Legatum reviews
The day after the U.A. Sports Festival, certain students of Class A must suffer through the reviews of their performances in the local paper.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,557 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 11/20/2018 - Published: 5/29/2018 - Complete
together is the best place to be by ionica01 reviews
"I told you that you'd get sick if you cuddled with me… and no I'm not making you soup because I'M STILL SICK." Love is lost on Jirou, and she doubts she and Kaminari will ever have a romance like the ones in the movies. In the meantime, he can get her fast food when she's down with a cold and she can try to learn how to cook. That's good enough for her.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,437 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/14/2018 - [Jirou K., Denki K.] - Complete
You Must Kiss (to come out of the closet) by Lady StarFlower reviews
Mineta somehow locks six people in a closet with a device that will only deactivate if two people kiss. Bakugou is screaming. Kirishima is trying to keep explosions at a minimum. Midoriya is wheezing. Uraraka is floating. Yaoyorozu is horrified at the conditions. Todoroki just wants out. No ships, but some implied ones. T for Bakugou's colorful language.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 756 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 28 - Published: 11/5/2018 - Katsuki B., Shouto T., Minoru M. - Complete
Mental Sick Day by thepurplewriter333 reviews
After noticing that Izuku's been pushing himself too hard in training, All Might suggests that he takes a mental sick day. But when Class 1-A hears things wrong, things get a little out of control. "MIDORIYA NEEDS A NEW LIVER?” One-shot.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,431 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 333 - Follows: 125 - Published: 10/19/2018 - Izuku M., Ochako U., Tenya I., 1-A Students - Complete
Fired Up by ohmytheon reviews
Uraraka's hero costume definitely isn't made for snow, but lucky for her, Todoroki spots her in need and offers to help out. Too bad it strikes a nerve with someone in their class.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,216 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 27 - Published: 10/19/2018 - [Ochako U., Shouto T.] Katsuki B. - Complete
Smashing Down Your Problems! by Deku by Blue Teller reviews
Do you want to be hero? Do you want to know how to make your enemies become your allies with pure force and charisma? Then, this is the technique just for you! Invoke a childhood flashback in your opponent and make them turn their life around by contemplating their tragic backstory, with just one hit! The story of how Izuku invented his best move - the Therapy Smash.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,788 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 51 - Published: 10/13/2018 - Izuku M., Toshinori Y./All Might, Katsuki B., Shouto T. - Complete
Brighter Than All The Stars In The Sky by Captain Risu reviews
Christmas was never Bakugou's favorite holiday. Not even close. But he promised Uraraka the perfect date and he is a man of his word, even when his bad luck has other plans. [Future Fic]
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,474 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/7/2018 - [Katsuki B., Ochako U.] - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »