Home Community TV Shows 100 Team Clexa - English Femslash
Team Clexa - English Femslash
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows 100, Since: 10-25-14
Founder: Jenni931 - Stories: 18 - Followers: 100 - id: 117038
All Stories containing Clarke Griffin / Lexa Tell me if i missed any stories =)

Ps : If you want to be a part of this community then send me a message !

It Comes Back To You by BlissfulNothingness reviews
Highschool AU. Clexa with side Linctavia. Clarke sucks at history, Lexa doesn't, and so Councillor Kane decides that Lexa should tutor Clarke. Clarke isn't happy with it at all. Title from an Imagine Dragons song. I own nothing but the combination of words I made here. I also apologise for any spelling/grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,890 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 247 - Updated: 10/11/2015 - Published: 5/6/2015 - [Clarke G., Lexa] Octavia B., Raven R. - Complete
Hedatu by Red Hope reviews
With Lexa's unexpected help, Clarke defeats the Mountain Men & saves her people, at a heavy price. After the extermination, Clarke cannot forgive herself & leaves her people. After learning about Clarke's disappearance, Lexa searches for Clarke, but it's Clarke that must find herself again, with Lexa's help. Canon Divergence. First-time story. Femslash. Clarke/Lexa. Clexa.
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 41 - Words: 357,243 - Reviews: 1500 - Favs: 1,852 - Follows: 2,322 - Updated: 8/14/2018 - Published: 4/14/2015 - [Lexa, Clarke G.] Octavia B., Anya
Voss Inc by JaxonLove reviews
AU Clexa - It starts with a simple but funny name game, leaving Clarke in the unknown and Lexa wanting to know more. Could both there careers, friends, secrets, love lives and future be tied together with Voss Inc. Let the flirty fun side of both Lexa and Clarke shine through. ( May switch to rated M in future chapters)
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 45 - Words: 244,840 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 418 - Follows: 501 - Updated: 3/4/2016 - Published: 5/25/2015 - [Clarke G., Lexa] OC, Octavia B. - Complete
Rebuilding Ruin by FringeDivision2008 reviews
Upon her return from self-exile, Clarke finds herself having to choose between her heart and her head when tensions mount between the Ark and Lexa's people. Does she choose her heart by siding with Lexa or her head by siding with her people. Can she bring an end to the tensions before war breaks out between the two? Especially with the Ice Nation adding to the growing tension.
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 63,063 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 517 - Follows: 577 - Updated: 12/28/2015 - Published: 5/25/2015 - [Lexa, Clarke G.] [Bellamy B., OC] - Complete