Home Community Anime/Manga Wallflower Stubborn as Hell (Sunako/Kyohei)
Stubborn as Hell (Sunako/Kyohei)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Wallflower, Since: 02-17-08
Founder: nikatsu - Stories: 22 - Followers: 19 - Staff: 4 - id: 55707
I love Wallflower... especially the interaction of Sunako Nakahara and Kyohei Takano. Featured here are just some of my favorite fanfics found here in Subscribe now and check them out. If you would like to join the staff, then please let me know.

In the End, There was by nikatsu reviews
"I just wanted you to know that I… think you look beautiful." Someone's getting married. Pairing inside. Read and Review. Slightly AU. T for some implications.
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,757 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/18/2008 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T. - Complete
Into the Light by nikatsu reviews
ON HOLD. "Why are you going with him?" She looked at him and sighed. "Because, unlike you, he saw me." SunaKyo. R&R.
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,876 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 9/5/2007 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T.
Second Chances by NerdSavvy reviews
So, remember that guy? You know who I mean, the one at fault for all this. Well, he's been thrown back into her life, and now the question is whether Sunako will keep her head in the past, or look toward the future. S/K. N/T.
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,367 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 2/17/2008 - Published: 8/28/2007 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T., OC
Letters by NerdSavvy reviews
It was a dream. A very, very wrong dream... And then I woke up. I finally, really woke up and saw what was always right in front of me. SunaKyo! Complete with extras
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 32,021 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 8/27/2007 - Published: 11/3/2005 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T. - Complete
Between the Pages by matsukanishi09 reviews
Libraries reenact the code of silence. A silent declaration of love happens within the library's four walls and is narrated through the eyes of an outsider. SunaKyo.
Wallflower - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,085 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T. - Complete
Yours by sarsaparillia reviews
This is unfair, to both of you because she's yours and you're hurting her, but nothing's ever going to change. — Kyouhei/Sunako.
Wallflower - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 946 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/17/2008 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T. - Complete
Fate's play by Floral Veil reviews
Kyohei and Sunako's marriage contains no love until Sunako's first love appeared. What will happen then? :O UNDER MAJOR EDITING
Wallflower - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,812 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/27/2009 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Kyouhei T., Sunako N.
Changed by semipoppedpopcorn reviews
Kyohei knows that he wants Sunako to become a lady. But, how does he feel when is actually happens? SunakoKyohei, slight NoiTakenaga DISCONTINUTED
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,085 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 11/26/2008 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Kyouhei T., Sunako N.
A Cappella by nakanaka reviews
Sunako/Kyohei; brief one-shot. Sunako realizes her room is no longer the dark sanctuary it once was. If her own bedroom is no comfort, where can she go? Vague adult themes, rated T to be safe. Read and review?
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/29/2009 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T. - Complete
The Road To Becoming A Lady by valanterry reviews
Sunako has been invited to attend her previous school's reunion. Will she attend knowing "he" will be there? And what will Kyohei think about the issue once he meets the guy who started it all...and maybe the one guy able to turn Sunako into a lady...
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 45,440 - Reviews: 398 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 4/24/2013 - Published: 3/4/2008 - Kyouhei T., Sunako N.
A Different Night by cabbage-for-the-people reviews
Kyohei decides to take Sunako out for dinner. Of course, she's the one who has to pay. SunaKyo,
Wallflower - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,490 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/15/2008 - Kyouhei T., Sunako N. - Complete
How to tell if a guy likes you by ALucky13 reviews
Haitus. SO SORRY! A romance story about Sunako and her road to becoming a lady. Minor angst/scary stuff, be warned! KyoxSun
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,652 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 1/2/2011 - Published: 2/12/2008 - Sunako N., Kyouhei T.
Lips of an Angel by Vanille Romaine reviews
Sunako and Kyohei were in love, but it ended all too soon. Five years later, both have apparently 'moved on'. A late night phone call from Sunako changes everything. [WARNING: OOC]
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,216 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Complete
Unexpected Triangle by zor-chan kills reviews
Sunako is obviously going to end up with Kyohei right? What if another house mate took interest before Kyohei made a move. Is Kyohei so full of pride that he will just let her go? Read&Review.
Wallflower - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,539 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 11/24/2007 - Published: 9/2/2007