Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Crossovers
Sonic Crossovers
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 10-06-04
Founder: toonfreak - Stories: 22 - Followers: 45 - Staff: 1 - id: 5249
Basically, all the Sonic crossovers I could come up with. If you love reading Sonic crossovers, this is the C2 for you!

Abra Kadabra! by Kitsune Song reviews
Sonic and his friends were trying to stop Eggman's plans as usual, when Eggman's new invention gets them taken to a whole new dimension, full of magic...Hint hint! Please R&R!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,176 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/29/2006 - Published: 7/9/2006
One Mobius by Rock Raider reviews
In their quest for One Piece, the Straw Hat Pirates come to an island that takes them to a parralel dimension. Then they get involved in a big conflict that will eventually decide who will rule the planet.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,089 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/6/2005 - Published: 3/15/2005
Sonic Gate by Shadenny reviews
The long awaited update is here, I'm sure you guys were waiting for it. ^_~ I got other fics I'm working on so don't bother me for updates so soon. Flames welcome!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,568 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 1/7/2006 - Published: 4/4/2003
Anyone up for Hogwarts? by Pyro Hedgehog reviews
When the Shadow gang are invitedforced to go to Hogwarts, they do everything they can to make it fun! A triple crossover between Sonic, Harry Potter, and Code: Lyoko.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,873 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 10/22/2005 - Published: 9/24/2005
Brothers of Chaos by Alex phoenix Wing reviews
Unfortunately dead. Shadow from SA2 survives and ends up at Hogwarts. Harry gets flashbacks from a blue creature who has green eyes. are the happenings connected?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 17,137 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 11/9/2006 - Published: 6/18/2004 - Harry P., Shadow
Harvest Hedgehog by Romshark reviews
Harvest Moon - Sonic Crossover, at least at first. Sonic inherits a farm, but is everything as it seems? FINISHED.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,431 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/24/2004 - Published: 4/3/2004
Darkness Chronicles I: Shadow Attacks Nintendo by Shadow Chaos reviews
Shadow is back after Sonic Adventure 2. Upon his return he is out to take over all of nintendo! Its up to Sonic and the gang, plus the Smash Brothers and more to stop him! (5 Star Rated at Smash World Forums)
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 53,135 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/26/2003
Jurrassic Park and The Sonic Crew by Melody of the Night reviews
Sonic Crew went on a cruise, but got marooned on a strange island. What will happen?Fifth chapter now up!R AND R! PG-13 for some naughty words and some dino violence.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,108 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 6/20/2003 - Published: 7/21/2002
Mega Man X Vs Sonic the Hedgehog by Rockin Rizon reviews
X and sonic are gonna duke it out in the stadium. instead of mailing me, tell me in the review who do you wanna see fighting each other ok?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/1/2003
Sonic and Sally: A Romeo and Juliet Parody by LittleTiger488 reviews
This thing is so old it hurts I wrote a parody of Romeo and Juliet replacing them with SatAM characters! So shoot me! Note: this story is NOT written in old confusing English like Shakespeare wrote it, it's in modern day English. FINISHED!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,751 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/21/2003 - Published: 4/9/2003
Sonic star trek by Ladymecha reviews
a cross over between sonic SatAM and star trek the next genaration. please R&R!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,857 - Reviews: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2002
Sonic python and the holy grail by Ladymecha reviews
The Sonic version of the Monty python classic!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,412 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/5/2002
Super Smash Sonic by Ryoumi reviews
What happens when Sonic, Knux, Tails, and their babysitter are sucked into Super Smash Brothers, and leaving it up to Shadow to save them by defeating all stages of the game? *Final Chapter Up!*
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,894 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/26/2002 - Published: 7/16/2002
The International Videogame Mascot Meetings by The Spring-Heeled Jack reviews
This is my first attenpt at being funny. Please r&r
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 489 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 5/10/2002
The Wish, or Shadow Returns by authors reviews
Emeraldball Z revamped with a little addition here and there..
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 26,383 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/30/2001
Emeraldball Z by authors reviews
This is also a very, very big crossover! The biggest!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 25,631 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/21/2001
Tale of a Rocket Knight by Shax reviews
An original Sonic / Rocket Knight Adventures crossover
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,148 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/9/2000
Sonic Meets Metroid! by The Luminoth reviews
See what happens when the universe's greatest bounty hunter meets the world's fastest hedgehog! Some Sonic Adventure, Metroid Prime, and Super Smash Bros. spoilers
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,256 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/4/2004 - Published: 10/3/2004
Sonic meets Mario & Kirby! by SSJ-Sonic reviews
Sonic and his friends go into various new worlds with Mario and Kirby characters! Rated T for violence, mild lanugage, and blood. Contains Original Characters.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,991 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 5/28/2004 - Published: 11/18/2003 - Complete
SonicHarry Potter Crossover by Evvvvvvil Man reviews
Harry Potter meets Sonic in this crossover (I know people I'm not good at making Summaries)
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 617 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/2/2003
Tails' Pokémon Adventure by chuboy reviews
An approved redo of the popular Tails' Pokémon Adventure by TilasFox. Mostly changed, unfinished. Tails is warped by mysterious science to the Pokémon world! How does he cope, and what is happening to him?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 39,591 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 6/27/2011 - Published: 10/3/2004 - Tails, Sonic - Complete