Home Community Books Sisters Grimm Sister's in Writing
Sister's in Writing
Follow .
Focus: Books Sisters Grimm, Since: 03-25-13
Founder: Jasmin Audra - Stories: 31 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 5 - id: 106693
Just a little thing where you can put in poetry and/or quotes (used as a base-line for a story, if you want) that relate to the Sisters Grimm. Songs and other things are also great! This is all about fun! Also, please, please, please, try to take critiscm well! Thank you!

Brood by Auspicious Cloud reviews
Thoughts are emotions in your mind. Sometimes, you just need to brood to clear them. A series of poems of different people each chapter. Can you guess them?
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 19,963 - Reviews: 339 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/26/2015 - Published: 9/1/2014 - Complete
Spell by fluffy kitty of darkness reviews
Do you remember? That day? I remember. Looks like we are falling together, Puck...Do you remember?
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/23/2014 - Sabrina G., Puck - Complete
Long Enough by AirFireWaterEarth reviews
Daphne lost Sabrina when Puck left Sabrina for another girl. Sabrina is just lost cause, probably fighting for her sanity. Daphne writes a song for when Puck comes knocking at the door, to show him what he has done and what he needs to fix. CAUTION: RATED T FOR DARKNESS! I don't own SG, but I do own the song. SONGFIC
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 515 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/7/2013 - Sabrina G., Puck, Daphne G. - Complete
Sabrina with a Song by Dreamgreen16 reviews
This is my first one-shot lol hope you enjoy puck and sabrina fight and puck goes to far and sabrina for the first time ever shares her feelings through song no knowing who might be listening. I WROTE DA SONG!its called I Still Love You please review!
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,948 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/18/2010 - Published: 5/4/2010 - Puck, Sabrina G. - Complete
12 A tailor swift spoof by QueenofMischiefLovers98 reviews
This is part one in a four-part spoof series of Taylor Swift's song, 15. Minor Puckbirna.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 414 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/4/2010 - Sabrina G., Puck - Complete
When I'm alone with you by pottergrl101 reviews
Sabrina writes a song,about her feelings, one-shot,wrote the song myself, very good! no flames, don't want to give too much away.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Sabrina G., Puck - Complete
Family: For Better or For Worse by Lola Sveroski reviews
Everyone's favorite family, revealed in poetry.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 682 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/6/2009 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Complete
I Need Help! by Blonde to the brain reviews
Hello fanfiction peeps...I need a favor. This is my Friend Chase's work, two poems, and he thinks he is a terrible writer. He is fantastic at it, an I really don't want him to quit writing? Leave a review with your thoughts please! I would appreciate it!
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 107 - Reviews: 21 - Published: 7/27/2011
Inside the Mind of a Crazy Family by bittersweet by our design reviews
this is a collection of poems about the grimms and their feelings/thoughts. plz read the story isn't as suck-ish as the summary
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 681 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/3/2009 - Published: 5/29/2009
Tears by IceQueenandFireQueen reviews
Poem
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 46 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/30/2014 - Complete
Grimm Poems by IceQueenandFireQueen reviews
This was actually called Puck and Sabrina, a single poem, but with urging, I made this into a poem series with 10 things about SG that are important to me. They aren't in any order. If I do all ten and want to write more, I'll probably do 'More Grimm Poems,' and 'Even More Grimm Poems,' like lovely Irish Lass did with her series. Thanks to Chicly for the awesome name and enjoy!
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 2,241 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/28/2014 - Published: 1/19/2014 - Complete
Grimm Town by AirFireWaterEarth reviews
I just thought that The Sister's Grimm needed a theme song. If you haven't guessed it, the song is called Grimm Town. Now it is currently a collection of songs that are placed into a scene. (Please read, I know it sounds stupid, but don't judge a book by its cover!)
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,830 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/22/2014 - Published: 12/19/2013 - Complete
Why, Mirror, why? by As White As Snow reviews
I don't understand why you did what you did. Okay... So I've heard what others think. Maybe I do get it. But could you explain it just one more time?
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,072 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 11/24/2012 - Mirror, Sabrina G. - Complete
Inside the Insanity by SweetShireen reviews
Secrets, feelings, memories. Little snippets and little clues of what makes these characters the people they are. That is, if you can figure out which character it is! Written Poetry style.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 16,533 - Reviews: 368 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/1/2013 - Published: 2/13/2012
Don't Judge by Lara D reviews
"Evil. Anger. Betrayal." Why are those some of the first few words associated with people like Mirror, Peter Pan, and Moth? Nottingham, Heart, and even Henry? Why are they the Bad Guys? Please, don't judge. You don't know their stories. / Ratings vary per chapter; WCS.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 223 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/4/2012
The Poppies by As White As Snow reviews
Why did he think that of her? What was so spectacular about her? I mean, she's so different. But still... Maybe that was what made her so... well, beautiful. Poetry one-shot
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 166 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/31/2012 - Puck - Complete
Broken Glass by As White As Snow reviews
He watched her slowly break. The beauty made by something terrible is amazing. The beauty of a smashed hope is the most entrancing thing in the world.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,501 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/10/2012 - Published: 7/27/2012 - Sabrina G., Puck - Complete
Growing Up by WireWriter reviews
He didn't want to grow older. Period. One-shot. Free-verse poem.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 295 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Complete
Pigtails by KatBoots reviews
A sonnet from the Trickster king to his favorite Grimm, Sabrina.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 169 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Puck, Sabrina G.
Monster by WireWriter reviews
Maybe you'll release the monster inside of you. Daphne-centric. Freeverse poem. One-shot.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 379 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/16/2012 - Daphne G. - Complete
Mistakes by WireWriter reviews
Maybe it was all a mistake... Free-verse poem. One-shot. Henry-centric.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 330 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/9/2012 - Henry G./Hank - Complete
ShapeShift Challenge and Fanfic by tulip meadow reviews
A challenge and a fanfic about the Sisters Grimm characters who can transform into animals. A little more details inside. Rating upped for character death in Chapter 4.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Poetry - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,796 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 9/17/2010
Excuses by WireWriter reviews
Yes, she was filled with little excuses, little white lies. But...most were too, at least once, weren't they? Freeverse poem. Red-centric. One-shot.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 343 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Little Red Riding hood
Sisters Grimm Songs by Snowdrop543 reviews
Hi people this is the first of many songs, the songs will be based on all main Characters. Completed! T rating just to be safe
Sisters Grimm - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,124 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 7/3/2011 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Complete
Podium Stand by Penguinsaremylife reviews
Butterflies, fears, and a whole lot of tears. A One-Shot poem. My first Fanfic! Got a little bit of everything. Romance, Tragedy, Mystery. Read and Review. Flames allowed. Enjoy. Rated K .
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 972 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 3/21/2012 - Veronica G., Sabrina G.
31 | Page 1 2 Next »