Home Community Anime/Manga Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン Sinoto
Sinoto
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Since: 12-02-13
Founder: Posiden666 - Stories: 31 - Followers: 80 - Staff: 2 - id: 111446
A bunch of good fics all in one place. PM me if you know of a fic that you think needs consideration. Sinon x Kirito Shino A. x Kazuto K.

The Copycat Gamer by ssj3gohan007 reviews
Take a highly impressionable alien teen with the power to replicate anything that he can see, hear, taste, touch, or smell, and stick him into a world where movies, anime, manga, comic books, the internet, and hi-tech virtual reality games are the norm. What could possibly go wrong?
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,911 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 6/13/2017 - Published: 5/17/2017 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Asuna/Asuna Y., Leafa/Suguha K., Sinon/Shino A.]
From the Ashes by RStyle reviews
After the events of Mother's Rosario, Kirito and Sinon find themselves locked in a world where guns and bullets reign supreme. No one expected the coming of a second death game after Sword Art Online and the AmuSphere, yet, here it is. Second death game post-canon. Sinoto. Follows Canon all the way up to the MR arc. IN THE SARLACC PIT OF REWRITES.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,266 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 3/16/2018 - Published: 12/18/2015 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] OC
Dancing With Bullets by TheSilentSwordsman reviews
SEQUEL TO SWORDS AND BOWS: Kazuto Kirigaya and Shino Asada have made it out of the death game Sword Art Online, but they left something- or someone behind. Ghosts from the past await them at every turn- will they be able to recover their daughter in Gun Gale Online? DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sword Art Online. T for mild cursing. Cover image not mine. ON HOLD INDEFINITELY
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,020 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 4/24/2017 - Published: 7/1/2016 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] Asuna/Asuna Y., OC
Swords And Bows by TheSilentSwordsman reviews
When Shino Asada is trapped inside of the death game Sword Art Online , she must fight with the one partner she trusts to make it out alive. KiritoxSinon fic. T just to be safe. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sword Art Online, or the cover. Rewrite in progress.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 55,640 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 6/22/2016 - Published: 11/24/2015 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] Asuna/Asuna Y., Klein/Ryoutarou T. - Complete
Mending Broken Hearts by onethirdparty reviews
Asada has been broken all of her life, constantly attacked by those around her. But after a violent attack from Endou a boy with onyx hair appears in her life. And little would she know, that together they would enter the death game.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,661 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 6/16/2016 - Published: 5/24/2016 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] OC
Don't Fear the Dark by TheSilentSwordsman reviews
With a scarring past and an uncertain future, special operatives Kazuto Kirigaya and Shino Asada must find their own place in the world, together. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sword Art Online or the cover. T to be safe. CONTINUED BY STRIDERM8
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,714 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 10/4/2017 - Published: 12/23/2015 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Agil/Andrew Gilbert Mills
A Volatile Mix by ICanBadEnglish reviews
Hullo! This story is a Sinoto Fic (Kirito x Sinon) And starts place right before the beta test. In this Fic Shino/Sinon will take part of SAO, The Death Game. It's rated T for slightly gory scenes (Shino's Nightmares). This is my first story that I've written, so please, constructive criticism is a must! Or at least a word of support :)
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,858 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 5/26/2016 - Published: 10/22/2015 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.]
ALfheim Online: Path to Recollection by A New Username reviews
That was the turning point. Looking back on it now, that was the exact moment of the exact day that my walk – no, sprint down the path towards recollection began. I didn't know it then, but that was the first step to remembering who I was… And becoming who I am. (Sequel to Gun Gale Online: The Swordswoman/Transcendent Bonds, female Kirito, same pairings apply)
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,750 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 12/17/2015 - Published: 2/13/2015 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Argo, Yui, Sinon/Shino A.
Misfortunate Love by Shiori07 reviews
Why, out of ALL the girls he could have fallen in love with, Kazuto had to chose the one that hated his guts? KazutoxShino AU where the death game never existed. Written using the 100 themes challenge. Mostly a collection of scenes/one-shots in an attempt to complete the challenge. Cover not mine!
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 35,655 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 426 - Follows: 526 - Updated: 1/9/2018 - Published: 3/17/2015 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.]
Sword Art Online: Re:Designed by A New Username reviews
After witnessing the death of her closest friends, Kiriko swears vengeance on the people who killed them. Her rage slowly consumes her until she kills any orange player she sees. Deeming this "Killer of Killers" a growing threat, the lead group tries to capture her. Little do they know that the very person they're looking for is right under their nose. (AU, DarkFemKirito/Sinon)
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,865 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 265 - Updated: 4/1/2015 - Published: 10/17/2014 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.]
In Darkness We Fall by Shiori07 reviews
The world was a dark, cruel place. That's what Kirito would say if you asked him. Humans were despicable as well, though being a cold-blooded killer, he doesn't have much room to talk. He and his partner, his best friend Sinon, fight to better this world. But a change is coming, and the very reason they fight may be shaken by its foundations. Cover not mine! [under reconstruction]
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 34,301 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 11/29/2016 - Published: 11/30/2014 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.]
Heart of Lead by Posiden666 reviews
I'm a murderer. But I don't feel like one. My father is dead. My mother is too afraid of me to come near me. I have no friends. My world is a lonely, pitch-black void... Or at least it was before I met her. My name is Shino Asada, and this is my story! ShinoXKazuko. Female Kazuto. Yuri.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,473 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 1/30/2018 - Published: 1/21/2015 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] Asuna/Asuna Y., Chrysheight/Seijirō K.
Shared Strength by KnightEstoc reviews
They say a true friend is someone you can rely on when everything seems hopeless, and for Shino, that person was Kazuto Kirigaya, her best - and only - friend. But Shino didn't want to rely on Kazuto as much as she did, so when beta testing opened for a new game called Sword Art Online, she submitted an application...
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 248,163 - Reviews: 1103 - Favs: 2,271 - Follows: 1,868 - Updated: 2/25/2017 - Published: 12/24/2014 - [Sinon/Shino A., Kirito/Kazuto K., Asuna/Asuna Y.] - Complete
Shoot to Thrill, Swing to Kill by A New Username reviews
A chance meeting between a Tokyo girl named Kimiko and a country girl named Shino turns into much more than that when Kimiko transfers to the only high school in the latter's town. They become fast friends, doing everything together. But then, something different begins to form in their hearts… (eventual FemKirito/Sinon yuri) [Story stops at ch9, companion story/sequel incoming]
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,150 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 11/22/2014 - Published: 10/9/2014 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] - Complete
Tail Grab by furrballnerd reviews
Back to a One-Shot. On their quest for Excalibur, Kirito grabs Sinon's tail as a joke. What he doesn't realize, though, is just how much this affects her and how she feels about it. Finding her distressed, he finally finds out her feelings. Characters OOC. Plz review, criticize etc.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,748 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 4/20/2015 - Published: 10/26/2014 - [Sinon/Shino A., Kirito/Kazuto K.] - Complete
A Different Love Story by cup-of-sleuth reviews
Shino had spent all her savings on this game–Sword Art Online–and the equipment required to play it. She hoped that it was worth it... — Co-written by TheSilentSwordsman and loosely based on the Hollow Fragment game. [ABANDONED AS OF 9/30/18]
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,867 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 12/14/2015 - Published: 9/30/2014 - [Sinon/Shino A., Kirito/Kazuto K.]
Gun Gale Online: The Swordswoman by A New Username reviews
"I… sorry. I just… I hate this." He looked at the floor between us. "I hate the misinformation, the lies. I hate having to pretend you're someone you're not, and I hate having to pretend the real you is some evil monster in front of other people!" "The real me… huh? The 'real me' died a long time ago. No sense feeling sympathy for a dead girl." (Death game GGO, femKirito, yuri)
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 60 - Words: 276,200 - Reviews: 595 - Favs: 1,101 - Follows: 1,301 - Updated: 12/25/2019 - Published: 7/20/2014 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Argo, Sinon/Shino A.] Johnny Black/Atsushi K.
Gun Gale Online: Erebus by KaiserBlak reviews
Kayaba Akihiko once dreamed of actualizing a world of swords, a floating castle, a fictional fantasy. But people change and Kayaba is no exception. Players welcome to Gun Gale Online where guns rule supreme and swords are obsolete... well unless you're Kirito that is.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 19,854 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 558 - Follows: 637 - Updated: 4/13/2013 - Published: 1/26/2013 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.
The Archery Skill by Posiden666 reviews
It's SAO. But different. Sinon, a unique skill, an OC, and something completely unexpected happens. Rated T: Fairly mild suggestive themes, Aggressive hand-holding, Violence, and The usual physical abuse of Kirito by girls. If you like Sinon x Kirito, or you want Sinon to be in SAO, this is the story for you. (It gets progressively better in writing quality)
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,189 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 341 - Updated: 1/24/2016 - Published: 8/2/2014 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] Asuna/Asuna Y., OC
Bullet and Sword by WinterCradle reviews
What if Sinon confessed to Kirito on that time they were attacked by Death Gun? What will he say? I suck at summaries -.- Just read please xD No 'Hurt' just 'Comfort' xD
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 62 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A. - Complete
Knight In Black Armor by Immortal Creation reviews
Her life was like a fairy tale, suffering the abuse and harshness for years of her life. She honestly thought the "good part" would never come. It seemed that her story was doomed to end in tragedy, but a certain boy enters her life and changes it and her forever. All stories should have a good ending shouldn't they? Maybe, just maybe hers would as well. "Oneshot"
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,829 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 60 - Published: 1/26/2014 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Sinon/Shino A.] - Complete
The Swordsman and The Archer by eXSum reviews
What would happen if Kazuto and Shino were friends before the entire SAO incident? What if they both entered, not knowing each other's identity until the last second, right as they were given the [Hand Mirror]? What would their resolves be to beat this death game? KiritoxSinonxAsuna
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 61,302 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 1,295 - Follows: 1,524 - Updated: 4/9/2015 - Published: 4/3/2013 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Asuna/Asuna Y., Sinon/Shino A.