Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Signers and Dark Signers
Signers and Dark Signers
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Since: 06-20-10
Founder: ruumpleteazah - Stories: 2 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 4 - id: 82614
This is a place where you can write just about anything about the Signers and Dark Signers. You can even create your own! I'm open for anything!
P.S. It would be greatly appreciated if those who sign up would recruit other members. (I'm not good at finding people.)

The power of the Dark by dragonman.NET reviews
What would happen if the immortals had a hidden power that only activated when there were defeated. Read this and find out what that power is?
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,802 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 12/23/2010 - Published: 5/7/2010 - YĆ«sei F., Aki I.
Dark Signers: Carly's Story by Ixae reviews
Carly is just an average reporter. That is, until she ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets blasted out of a window and falls to her death. She becomes a Dark Signer and struggles to accept this. But is it really her destiny? Carly/Jack
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,454 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Carly N. - Complete