Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Shadow's Echidna Princess
Shadow's Echidna Princess
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 08-05-05
Founder: Gahlik - Stories: 12 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 3 - id: 19740
A C2 Dedicated for fics where The Ultimate Lifeform And The Princess of the Echidnas are paired up. The real princess that belongs to Shadow. Not Amy, not Cream, AND DEFINATLY NOT SONIC!

Maria's Melody by Krissey-da-Cougar reviews
Shadow remembers a song that Maria sang to him before the GUN invaded ARK. When a certain apricot echidna comes up to him, the two start to improv, making verses of their own. Short & Sweet. Slight TikalXShadow.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,321 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/31/2006 - Shadow, Tikal - Complete
Mistletoe by D. Wander reviews
Oneshot No relation to Val. stories Amy Rose is hosting a Christmas party and everyone's invited. A few of the guests discover the wonders of mistletoe at the party. ShadTikal, hinted TailsCreamCharmy triangle, and two surprise pairings.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,965 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2005 - Complete
A Valentine Love by D. Wander reviews
Oneshot 'Why am I here....' the hedgehog thought. 'I should go.' He turned to leave when a voice stopped him. Shadow? The Ultimate Life Form turned to....Read to find out who! And R & R!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,243 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/9/2004 - Shadow, Tikal - Complete
Shadow's Tormentations by Pyro Hedgehog reviews
Shadow and Tikal are hosting a party, and most everyone is there. But when things get out of hand, Shadow won't like the results at all. MAJOR CHARACTER BASHINGS! TEH COMPLETEDNESS!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,181 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/6/2005 - Published: 9/1/2005
Life After Death by LightHawk reviews
The tale of Shadow's survival. PostSA2. AU. TikalShadow. R&R
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,139 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/6/2005 - Published: 9/23/2005 - Shadow, Tikal
Bad boys by Lovely Lavender Rose reviews
story bout sonic and shadow and there two girlfriends . sonamy shadtikal rr please.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 6,237 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/13/2005 - Published: 9/13/2005
Shadow's Secret by Pyro Hedgehog reviews
Shadow finds Tikal's love in a way Tikal didn't want. But when Shadow mistakes her for a fangirl, can his friends help? Friendships are tested harshly. Can they pull through, helping Shadow and Tikal? And when Tikal is killed, how far will Shadow go to av
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,620 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 9/11/2005 - Published: 9/3/2005
Sonic Poems by Cross Rabbit reviews
This is a book of poems I'm working on. Please R&R.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 728 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/30/2005 - Published: 8/7/2005
Shadude by Ultimatum Light reviews
This Is My first fanfic! Plz be reasonable! Shadikal!No longer a oneshot!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/26/2005 - Published: 8/24/2005 - Complete
Disappear by NamelessMoonshine reviews
(Chap 13 up) As they make their way through the maze of the GUN base, Tikal and Shadow find that they are slowly learning about each other, and for one of them that may mean the opening of a strange new bond...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,207 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/13/2005 - Published: 2/26/2004
Tikal's Shadow by Tailsmo4ever reviews
Tikal has poured her heart out to Shadow but the faker wants nothing with love. Untill a criten someone he loved comes back to haunt him...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,338 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/3/2005 - Shadow, Tikal
Bring you back by DeathBallerinaAmy reviews
To bring you back, I would do anything, to bring you back I would... ShadTikal, SonAmy.-Edit- Just fixing storyline.-
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,767 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/9/2005 - Published: 12/6/2004