Home Community Movies Secret of Moonacre Secret of Moonacre-Little White Horse
Secret of Moonacre-Little White Horse
Follow .
Focus: Movies Secret of Moonacre, Since: 01-29-18
Founder: WhenPigsFly2018 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 129077
URM, idk what I'm doing right now... but it's mostly Secret of Moonacre/Little White Horse Fictions. If you want to be a staff member, feel free to PM me, and I will gladly add you.

The White Pearls of Destiny by Donutbird reviews
The Moon Pearls have split and now have traveled past Moonacre's border. There are two teams searching, each having their own motives. Maria and Robin must now go past Moonacre and find the Moon Pearls—and the other team. But what if the Moon Goddess has something else in store for them? Instead of the Red String of Fate connecting them, what if the Moon Pearls do?
Secret of Moonacre - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,450 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/28/2018 - Published: 3/28/2016
Cursed by ICanHearThemToo reviews
"The families were overwhelmed with greed and lust for shining pearls. They fought for them. Outraged by their selfishness, the Princess cursed the valley. There, I'm done. Questions?" He finished. "Just one. What does this have to do with me?" I asked. "Don't you see? You, Eve, are the last Moon Princess."
Little White Horse - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 28,158 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 1/17/2013 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Robin - Complete
Rescue Me by ICanHearThemToo reviews
Robin and Maria continue there lives together. There's a new monster in the forest that's harming the people of the valley, and she's here for one thing: Maria. Can the Moon Princess and her guardian survive, or is there no stopping what's in the woods?
Little White Horse - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 33,836 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 1/20/2012 - Robin, Maria M. - Complete
Past, Present and Future by jemlou reviews
The story of Maria Merryweather continued, over a year on since the events of Guardian Angel. (BOOK TWO)
Little White Horse - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 33 - Words: 109,922 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 10/21/2012 - Published: 2/8/2011 - [Maria M., Robin] Miss Heliotrope - Complete
Guardian Angel by jemlou reviews
Pride was the first obstacle Maria Merryweather had to overcome once she moved to Moonacre. Can she now adjust to a new feeling that has overwhelmed her? Love. (BOOK ONE)
Little White Horse - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 114,137 - Reviews: 373 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 2/2/2011 - Published: 11/21/2010 - [Maria M., Robin] Loveday M., Miss Heliotrope - Complete
Magic Pearls, Mythical Creatures and a Corgi by WhenPigsFly2018 reviews
This fanfic leaves of where the movie ended. Maria finds a dog that turns out to be cursed. Mythical, magical creatures start appearing, and the Moon Pearls are the only thing to keep them under control. RobinxMaria and other ships. Her best friend is a Shifter. Please review and tell me what you think! Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN SECRET OF MOONACRE.
Secret of Moonacre - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,144 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/13/2018 - Published: 1/21/2018
Return to Moonacre 2: Runaways by elking7541 reviews
Just as Robin and Maria begin their courtship, a neighboring enemy reeks havoc on the region, causing all to flee the area. As future rulers and heirs, the pair must learn to work together and fight their differences to ensure the safety of those they care about most. You'll have to read the story to find out what happens next! Disclaimer: I do not own Moonacre or its characters!
Secret of Moonacre - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,678 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/5/2018 - Published: 1/26/2018
Return to Moonacre by elking7541 reviews
The valley is safe and all is well. Or is it? What happens when there is a new threat that could destroy Moonacre and everyone in it? Will Robin and Maria ever admit they like each other? This story picks up at the end of the movie :) Disclaimer: I do not own the secret of moonacre or the little white horse!
Secret of Moonacre - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 44,638 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 1/26/2018 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Complete
The Troubles from Monsters and Men by Immergladsss reviews
Book 2: After "When a Young Heart Loves", Maria finds herself at a loss. With Robin's memories of her wiped clean, her last year in school, and the emergence of enemies, Maria will have to give it all she's got and work with her friends if she ever wants her life to be as it once was. Maria x Robin. Inspired by the Little White Horse book but based off the Secret of Moonacre movie.
Secret of Moonacre - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 76,719 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 11/5/2019 - Published: 10/26/2017
When a Young Heart Loves by Immergladsss reviews
Part 1: Maria Merryweather has just saved Moonacre Valley from its curse with the help of a once enemy, Robin De Noir. With the valley at peace, Maria has to adjust to a new life and finishing school. Little does she realize however that a great danger comes from afar. Maria x Robin. Inspired by the Little White Horse but based off the Secret of Moonacre movie.
Secret of Moonacre - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 128,948 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 10/12/2017 - Published: 11/26/2016 - Complete