Home Community Anime/Manga NANA Room 707
Room 707
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga NANA, Since: 07-26-07
Founder: 7x8 - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 48816
Osaki Nana x Komatsu Nana. Yuri, shoujo ai, femmeslash.

Because It's You by renalan reviews
Hachi writes a letter to her most precious, a letter not to be seen, a letter not to be sent. Things don't always go how you plan. NanaHachi shoujo ai. SemiAU. ON PERMANENT HIATUS.
NANA - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,404 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/9/2007
NANA: The Hidden Episode by Extraordinary Royalty reviews
It's basically an episode of NANA, but only there's a twist to it. This is a version of NANA with an ending I always wanted to see. Very romantic. Please r&r! oneshot thanks for the rating help!
NANA - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,458 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/25/2007 - Complete
Broken Rose by StrawberryxPanda reviews
As you all know, there is a bit of a ShoujoAi feel to the story of NANA. There is no summary as of now, but, as the story unfolds, there will be. So keep checking back! I've also seen I've made some grammatical errors, er... sorry.
NANA - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 909 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/1/2006
Hidden Devotion by Keit0rin reviews
From the manga Nana, by Ai Yazawa. An elaboration of the night the two Nana's started to share a room and bed. Light shoujo ai...But it's so light it might not even be there. :0! Oh, a lot of my ?s magically changed to !s. Not my fault.
NANA - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,435 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/18/2006 - Complete