Home Community Books Ranger's Apprentice Ranger Corps: Men in Cloaks
Ranger Corps: Men in Cloaks
Follow .
Focus: Books Ranger's Apprentice, Since: 09-18-11
Founder: Hibernian Princess - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 95340
...CLOSE cloaks! For the epic underbelly of the Ranger Corps that frequently engages in Broadway-esque musical numbers. Responses to challenges can be added. :)

We are Rangers Corps! by InternMaureenFromNightVale reviews
A response to Hibernian Princess's second challenge! I hope that it counts...Anyway, Will finds two sheets of paper when he's cleaning the cabin, and asks Halt about them. Cue storytime!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Halt, Crowley - Complete
Everybody Wants to be a Ranger by InternMaureenFromNightVale reviews
This is a response to Hibernian Princess's first challenge. A bit more info inside. Basically, Anariel Gradulen, a random girl I just made up who may appear in other RA stories of mine, if I make more, asks "What's so good about being a Ranger?"
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,334 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Gilan, Crowley
Men In Cloaks:1st and 2nd Challenges by SonicGirl2002 reviews
For Hibernian Princess and other members of the M.I.C! First chapter is the first challenge,and the second chapter will be the second challenge!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,591 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/22/2011 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Complete
Men in Cloaks: The Stories We Have To Tell by Trouble in Fairyland reviews
Stumped for ideas, Halt decides to engage in a long term project - he intends to write a number outlining the stories that every member of the Corps has to tell. Gil's receiving death threats from Jenny's various admires, hence the T rating, I'm paranoid
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,144 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Halt, Gilan - Complete
Kiss the Girl by radha24-Dusty's apprentice reviews
Okay, this is a response to Hibernian Princess' challenge about the Men In Cloaks. Basically, they are doing this song. It's a romantic comedy . . . about Will and Alyss . . . trust me, you'll want to read it! :D R&R!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,361 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Will, Halt - Complete
Ranger Corps: Men In Cloaks by Hibernian Princess reviews
...CLOSE cloaks! It's about time we saw the other side of the Corps...you know, the side that frequently engages in Broadway-style musical numbers and other ridiculous activities. Humor and intentional OOC; rated K plus for possible innuendos.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,196 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 9/7/2011 - Halt, Crowley