Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. R is for Romance
R is for Romance
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 07-13-08
Founder: Zutaralover101 - Stories: 19 - Followers: 3 - id: 60405
Romantic W.I.T.C.H. stories that involve one or more of the following pairings: Will and Matt, Irma and Martin, Taranee and Nigel, Cornelia and Caleb, and Hay Lin and Eric. If you would like to be part of the staff, PM me and I will send you an invite. Have fun reading these romantic W.I.T.C.H. tales!

Willan by w.i.t.c.h fan in ut reviews
When Phobos and his Hun army attack, Will goes to the army, disguised as a man, to save her father's life, with the help of her mischevious guardian Irma. But will she able to keep her secret? Or will she disgrace her family? R AND R
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Parody - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,863 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/27/2009 - Published: 1/3/2009 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
Knocked Up by celestial dragon rider reviews
knocked up: verb. 1. to make pregnant. Can you guess what this is going to be about? WxM, IxM, CxC, TxN, HLxE, and NxP. Yes, NxP. Won't that be fun? R&R, please!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 522 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/25/2007
Tomorrow by RachelJhoson reviews
AU Mañana. Cornelia is an orphan trying to find her aunt and break free from the orphanage. Caleb is part of one of the most powerful families in Heatherfield. What will happen if destiny united them? CXC please review! No Flames!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,786 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/29/2008 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Caleb, Cornelia H.
Prove It by RachelJhoson reviews
Just a very VERY extremelly short Caleb&Cornelia about Cornelia's reaction when Caleb confess his feelings towards her. Please send in reviews NO FLAMES...completed!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,383 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/27/2008 - Published: 8/21/2008 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
Their Secret and The Truth by kouhaixsempai reviews
COMPLETE! The gang suddenly gets an alert call from Elyon in Meridian. Just as they get there they don't really enjoy the slightest of what they see. How will they handle things? And will they get there in time? Read to find out! HLxE, WxM, CxC. Pls. R&
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,257 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/25/2008 - Published: 8/29/2008 - Hay Lin, Eric L. - Complete
The Two Sides of Me by Lightning Eterna reviews
Shagon goes too far when trying to enrage Will in the midst of battle. Now, Matt finds out his shocking reasons for trying to hurt her so much. WxM and onesided WxS
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,393 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/26/2008 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Will V., Matt O., Shagon the Hate - Complete
Caught in a Kiss by Willow95 reviews
Hey guys. Read and you'll find out what it is about. This is a W/M fic. COMPLETE.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,906 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/2/2008 - Published: 12/14/2007 - Matt O., Will V. - Complete
Angel With Horns by koolkame reviews
After "V is for Victory," Will tries to apologize for being so... so "Nerissa" lately. Will/Matt. Spoilers for "Y is for Yield" and "Z is for Zenith."
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,380 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
Changing by Willow95 reviews
Hey guys. Well this story is about Matt choosing weed over Will. See how he tries to win her heart after a few years. W/M. Don't note rating. Safe but some language and kissing. COMPLETE
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,970 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/20/2008 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Will V., Matt O. - Complete
Love is forever by Fleur de la Lune reviews
This is, what the French call l'amour pour l’éternité. But there are always trails to come in the way of a true love. What happens when Cornelia is kidnapped? defenetily C&C, R&R, please! Finally finished!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 36,368 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/5/2007 - Published: 9/8/2006 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
Calebèo & Corneliette by Fleur de la Lune reviews
Through an unknown portal the guardians get into Verona, Middle Ages. Cornelia is thought to be Juliet Capulet and Caleb as Romeo Montague. What will be the feelings between them in the epoch of Shakespear's characters? Chapter 11 is up & lyrics
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 45,544 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/17/2006 - Published: 10/30/2005 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
Trust01 by ophelia brown reviews
It's a Taranee story...for those who like TaraneeNigel ships...this is for you...thier future life!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,597 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/11/2005
Ghost of a Rose by Fleur de la Lune reviews
What can be better than getting the leading roles in a big musical performance? It is easy to let success go into your head, but things are not that simple. What mystery is the theatre hiding? C&C R&R, please!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,214 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/7/2008 - Published: 5/17/2007
Martin Knows Her Secret by Kira-Katt reviews
Phobos has escaped and is hungry for revenge, he sends out a mysterious person to capture the guardians. While in mid combat with this new villian's monsters Martin stumbles across the guardians, but what happens when he recognizes Irma?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,715 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/14/2007 - Published: 9/10/2006 - Martin T., Irma L. - Complete
How to say 'I love you' by RachelJhoson reviews
It's Valentine's Day and Caleb has never heard about it. But with a bit of help from 4 Guardians,will our proud rebel leader take advantage of this strange celebration to date Cornelia?And what would happen if Phobos and an unkwon king got on their way?CC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,410 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 10/9/2010 - Published: 5/25/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb
Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland With You by LoveRose reviews
Christmas in Heatherfield! What do you think will happen between Cornelia&Caleb and Will&Matt. Hehe! Send in reviews, no flames!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,074 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/7/2006 - Published: 12/24/2005 - Complete
Hay Lin's Play by LoveRose reviews
Hay Lin has to write and direct the school play.It has to be romantic between a girl and a boy. She puts Cornelia as the girl. But who's gonna be the boy? Corny&Caleb! No flames!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,536 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/18/2006 - Published: 1/8/2006 - Complete
Stupid Cupid by LoveRose reviews
Sequal to Walkin' In a Winter Wonderland With You! Will gets a phone call that she won 9 tickets to go to the beautiful beach of Cancun. What lies ahead is a total mystery. R&R
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,048 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/16/2006 - Published: 2/12/2006