Home Community TV Shows Once Upon a Time Peter Pan/ OC
Peter Pan/ OC
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Once Upon a Time, Since: 01-20-14
Founder: surfingbandit - Stories: 6 - Followers: 54 - id: 112320
All Peter Pan/ OC fanfics. If you're a fan of that bloody demon of a boy but still think he deserves a chance at love, this is for you

A Thousand Paper Stars by Sealixir reviews
Trinity Stones. That's the name of the girl who Regina found, who became Henry's babysitter, who got mixed up in a magical town, and ended up in Neverland for a second time. The only thing is, she doesn't remember the first time. She thought she was the only normal girl amongst this town of fairytales, but she just didn't know that everyone gets a fairytale. Peter x OC
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 102,825 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 2/2/2017 - Published: 1/13/2016 - Emma S., Henry Mills, OC, Peter Pan - Complete
Lost Girl by surfingbandit reviews
Neverland is supposed to have only boys right. What happens when the first lost girl is brought to Neverland (against her will) and why is she so important to Pan. But the real question is what happens when two hearts of darkness meet? But what happens when he discovers who she really is? Emma, Hook, Snow, Charming, Regina, Rumple, and Henry come in chapter 12
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 61 - Words: 128,178 - Reviews: 464 - Favs: 338 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 9/20/2018 - Published: 11/14/2013 - Peter Pan, OC, Emma S., Henry Mills
Falling For Neverland by BethyXstar reviews
Abigail Jones is captured and taken to Neverland with Henry. The only thing is, it's not the first time she's been there. And when she was last there, she didn't exactly leave on the best of terms with Peter Pan. But now, she's stuck with him, and no matter how much she tries to push him away, he keeps getting back to her. And then there's a new problem: his name is Felix.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,487 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 272 - Updated: 4/12/2014 - Published: 11/30/2013 - [Peter Pan, OC, Felix]
Say You'll Remember by Hiralethe reviews
It wasn't bad enough that I'd forgotten all about who I was, lived under a curse for 28 years and finally regained my memories. I had to get kidnapped with Henry by two psychos. Now I was back with the boy who had promised to always find me. "I told you, you're mine. Forever." Peter Pan/OC
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 169,005 - Reviews: 496 - Favs: 965 - Follows: 711 - Updated: 8/5 - Published: 11/18/2013 - [Peter Pan, OC] Henry Mills, Felix - Complete
No One Escapes by Hiralethe reviews
In my desire to repay Rumpelstiltskin, I managed to find Baelfire trapped in Neverland. But I only succeeded in trapping myself there as well. Now stuck with Bae and the other Lost Boys, I found myself under the attentions of the boy who ruled them. PeterPan/OC prequel to 'Say You'll Remember'
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 79,674 - Reviews: 282 - Favs: 430 - Follows: 320 - Updated: 1/11/2015 - Published: 12/17/2013 - [Peter Pan, OC] Neal C./Baelfire, Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete
The Pirate's Daughter by dreamscometruex reviews
Mya's father is a one-handed pirate with a drinking problem (guess who?). He took her to Neverland with him after Milah's death, seeking revenge. What will happen when Mya meets the immortal (and evil) Peter Pan and inevitably falls for him? Will she be able to change him? Rated T just in case; & I suck at summaries :/
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 50 - Words: 78,624 - Reviews: 344 - Favs: 402 - Follows: 347 - Updated: 8/25/2015 - Published: 1/2/2014 - [Peter Pan, OC] Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete