Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar Penguin Sonfics!
Penguin Sonfics!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 03-08-12
Founder: GoTeamSkipper - Stories: 33 - Followers: 1 - id: 98851
Noticed that there wasn't a community for these, and thought there should be :) if you have a penguins songfic feel free to pm me!

Marlene's Hero by elite commando985 reviews
songfic, "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias,sorry if it's a little long
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,436 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Skipper, Marlene
Because of you I am afraid by 8annie81 reviews
Song-fic of 'Because of you' by Kelly Clarkson. 'Because of you' is about trust issue's which Skipper obviously has. This is a tribute to Manfreddi and Johnson and an impression they left on Skipper.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,363 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Skipper, Hans - Complete
Looks Like I Got Me A Friend! by DumberAs reviews
A fun songfic with me and Blowhole. I don't own the song or Blowhole. Please read and review! Enjoy!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 876 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/10/2012 - Dr. Blowhole - Complete
Skipper and The Church by Beastial Moon reviews
Songfic. Skipper-central. Denmark and Hans the Puffin included. Skipper tries to get over his fear of Churches, resulting in an unusual way. Rated T for language, dramatic themes and Christian themes used. Completed!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,644 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Skipper, Hans - Complete
Skipper Bad Boy by LarkroseLukos reviews
A songfic with snippets of Skipper's life, using Bad Boy by Cascada. Skilene
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
Skilene Battlefield by Ninjagirly reviews
Why does love always feel like a battlefield...?"
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
Thinking of you by inugomegirl reviews
A new otter has to stay with Marlene until he can go back to the wild. And she feels a spark, but when they start dating her mind goes back to a certain Penguin. Skilene 2 shot Song fic, Katy perry thinking of you
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,633 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/17/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
I'll Lead by ggreen7295 reviews
Music is strong, add dancing, and you may get love. Skilene. Rated T For Lyrics.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
More than Friends by SkullGrave reviews
Skipper decides to sing Marlene a song for Valentines day....that's it. A SkullBrother's Valentines day special. If this fanfic didn't come out right, let me know. I've been having problems with this lately. And it's a Skiline
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
I Will Be Loving You Forever by Skipper Belmont reviews
Skipper is alone on the clock tower, doing a night recon and something that he can't let his team to know. Then Marlene comes to him. Contain a song that sang by Skipper and Marlene. Just read!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/14/2010 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
An Expression of Love by Skipper Belmont reviews
Skipper meminta bantuan timnya untuk mencari cara memberitahu Marlene bahwa ia mencintainya. Apa yang akan ia lakukan? One-shot. Songfic. Skilene.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - Indonesian - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/10/2010 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
A Real Dream by Skipper Belmont reviews
One-shot. Skilene. Songfic. Skipper sang for Marlene in her dream. But, is that real?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 519 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/28/2010 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
She's Got a Way by TheEpicLemur reviews
My first Song-fic! SKILENE! Song: She's Got a Way by Billy Joel. I don't own the Penguins of Madagascar or the song. Please R&R!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 356 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/4/2011 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
I won't say i'm in love by inugomegirl reviews
Song fic, Song I won't Say i'm in love, Hercules. Inspired by Esperata. MarleneXSkipper. Sung by Marlene, About Skipper. One shot song fic, Please R&R.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,200 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
Poena by 13thsense reviews
Skipper is pushed over the edge because of his love and jealousy
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,127 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
Love at first sight by GoldenWheel reviews
Ever hear that saying? Here's and example! R&R! My first Song-Fic!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,059 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Dr. Blowhole - Complete
Twas Christmas Told The Merriest Tale by The Young and Free Dragon reviews
The penguins take over delivering presents for Santa Claus and Private experiences his first love and first heart ache. Rated T for a mild curse in the song used.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,455 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/1/2011 - Private - Complete
Till Death Do Us Part by Tripenguinman reviews
It's just and idea but it's about Skipper getting killed and how this affects Marlene. SAD!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/5/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
Land of Confusion by Tripenguinman reviews
The final part to: Till Death Do Us part. It tells what happens to Marlene after the ghost.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,150 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/9/2009 - Marlene - Complete
I Still Love You by Tripenguinman reviews
Sequel to Till Death Do Us part. It's still sad.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,495 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
Never Coming Back by Tripenguinman reviews
SAD. Skipper and Marlene talking to their kids before they go to war.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
The One That Cares for Others by SilverGuardian44 reviews
A oneshot song-fic. Marlene encounters a little chick during a storm and tries to comfort him with a song. Featuring the song "Bridge of Light" by: P!nk. Anonymous reviews are allowed.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 933 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/18/2012 - Marlene - Complete
Ten Songs of Halloween by Asmith137 reviews
Ten songfics/chapters for Halloween that's filled with music. Thriller, Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, Feed Me, Mean Green Mother From Outer Space, Somebody's Watching Me, Time Warp, This Is Halloween, Secret of Survival In A Very Nasty World and Land of The Dead. R&R! It won't effect my other stories!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,631 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/22/2011 - Published: 10/1/2011 - OC - Complete
My Own Immortal Love by Asmith137 reviews
Skipper goes to comfort the penguin he loves and cares about. Skipper X OC. Songfic.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,467 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/22/2011 - [Skipper, OC] - Complete