Home Community Books Hush, Hush Patch's Angels
Patch's Angels
Follow .
Focus: Books Hush, Hush, Since: 08-09-09
Founder: PatchsFallenAngel - Stories: 6 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 5 - id: 73045
Are you, like many others, in love with Patch Cipriano? If you love him, in all his Fallen, bad-ass glory, then this is the place for you. PM me or one of the staff members if you have any suggestion, requests or if you want to be staff member. SUBSCRIBE! Do it for Patch...

Unforeseen Tales of Nora and Patch by KoibitoAnime reviews
Its been 3 years since Patch and I made our oath to love and cherish each other as long as we both shall live; or forever. I thought that would be true, until this happened. I doubted everything, even Patch's love and commitment to me. We had been through so much. Our past come back to haunt us and everything takes an unexpected turn for the worst, but was he ready for this? Was I?
Hush, Hush - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,534 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 1/20/2014 - Published: 1/28/2013 - Patch/Jev, Nora G.
My Guardian Angel by ForsakenValkyrie7 reviews
A cute scene between Nora and Patch after he 'takes care' of Dabria. One-shot. Hope you like it
Hush, Hush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 694 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Complete
The Confession by xedwardxloverx reviews
This is the entire MOTEL SCENE in the book from Patch's POV. All dialogue and most actions are the same, but all of Patch's thoughts are mine ; . It was my favorite scene and don't pretend it's not yours too so click here and relive it again
Hush, Hush - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,600 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 26 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Complete
A lesson with Miss Nora Grey by To Live Forever reviews
The only reason I had agreed to tutor Patch in the first place, was solely for the prospect of having the seating plan reversed and being able to sit back next to Vee again.
Hush, Hush - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 15,084 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 7/3/2011 - Published: 2/3/2010
Happy Valentine's Day, Nora by EmptySequence reviews
Patch is acting tense near Valentine's Day. Nora wants to know why...one-shot N/P. R&R!
Hush, Hush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,032 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 20 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Complete
Ashes by opalgrace reviews
Discontinued. Falling isn't always simple - Hush, Hush from Patch's point of view
Hush, Hush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,952 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 12/27/2010 - Published: 11/15/2009