Home Community Misc Sailor Moon X-overs OneShots Collection
OneShots Collection
Follow .
Focus: Misc Sailor Moon X-overs, Since: 12-23-05
Founder: Spirit of the Dead - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 26323
Basically what the title says. If your looking for a oneshot to read, there are some posted in here. All senshi are excepted. PM me if you find one that you think should be added.

Holidays by Spirit of the Dead reviews
Oneshots. The holidays are fast approaching for the senshi, and so might be some love. Bad summary, I know. Please see rules to make your requests in chapter 10!
Sailor Moon X-overs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 43,429 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/31/2008 - Published: 12/2/2005
Bad Blood by WolfchildBlazer reviews
A request from Pyro the Dark Angel. HotaruHiei. Blood is the life of every being that has lived, that will live, and still lives. Blood is the essence of eveything, though it's can destroy lives just as well as it can help them.
Sailor Moon X-overs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2005 - Complete
The Reason is You by blueangel11isdead reviews
On one dark night, Seto Kaiba's life takes a turn for the worse... what happened? What is he going to do to cope with his feelings? ONE-SHOT(YGOSM) SETOxMINAKO
Sailor Moon X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,220 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/12/2004 - Complete
All Sailor Moon One Shots by UnspokenMinutes reviews
Got a one shot you would like me to write? Want a certian person paired with a certian Sailor scout? Request here!
Sailor Moon X-overs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 11,458 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/7/2005 - Published: 9/2/2005 - Complete
Let Me Go by UnspokenMinutes reviews
When you watch a body go limp, what do you do, more or less, what do you say? MinakoSesshy ONE SHOT! Rated T, WARRNING: Implied Character Death.
Sailor Moon X-overs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 910 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/24/2005 - Complete