Home Community Movies Barbie "Nutcracker stories"
"Nutcracker stories"
Follow .
Focus: Movies Barbie, Since: 03-03-11
Founder: Mrs Snowball - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 90188
For all you "Barbie in the Nutcracker" fans out there. Here's a collection of stories based on this - the first - Barbie movie.

The Major and the Nutcracker by Mrs Snowball reviews
It's tough work being one of the last soldiers in the Land of Sweets. It's even tougher when you've got to deal with tyrannical rodents, clingy villagers, an imaginary princess and a disrespectful nutcracker. Completed.
Barbie - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,171 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Major mint - Complete
The Recruitment Poster by Mrs Snowball reviews
After discovering a new poster on his school's notice board, a teenage boy makes a decision which will drastically affect his life. Oneshot.
Barbie - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Major mint
Clara and the Nutcracker by TudeDeluxe reviews
I don't even know who you are, but I think my story should be heard. Just goes to show you, fate is a little twisted in the nut. And speaking of nuts, let me tell you about this one, and how he changed my life forever. Christmas story.
Barbie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 57,268 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/7/2010 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Complete
The Rat that Bit at the Nutcracker's Sugar Plum by TudeDeluxe reviews
Sequel to Clara and the Nutcracker. With limited time, self bound obligations, and new and improved villains will Clara and Eric be able to find the time article and save Parthenia? Or will they all go up in smoke?
Barbie - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,917 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/13/2011 - Published: 12/24/2010