Home Community Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team Nothing But Spova, Spova & more Spova!
Nothing But Spova, Spova & more Spova!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team, Since: 09-08-12
Founder: MISSsweety63 - Stories: 67 - Followers: 0 - id: 102722
A Spova fan? Believe that Sprx and Nova are 4 each other? Seeking Spova fics? Well, here are some good ones for ya to exploit your spare time supporting the lovely couple! Note: Not all stories are complete, but all are Spovatic!

Sparky's Stargirl by Ghost of a Heart that Once Was reviews
After the war ended, Sprx became distant and quiet. Can Nova help him open up again? SPOVA! Kinda fluff-ish. I edited some stuff so now it sounds better.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,757 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Sprx, Nova - Complete
Cold Confidence by SuperNova077 reviews
SprxNova oneshot. Fears last a long time.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,445 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/8/2006 - Complete
So Much More by Usami reviews
/Sprx POV, post 'Belly of the Beast'/ 'I just want you to know…I'm glad to have you. As my friend.'
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,751 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/30/2006 - [Sprx, Nova] - Complete
Disenchanted by The Emerald Shapeshifter reviews
[Oneshot] After Sparx dies in a freak accident, Nova goes into a depression. She doesn't know why, because she never knew she loved him. Then, everything changes when she gets a letter...from him. [Spova][inspired by Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance]
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,057 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/29/2007 - Complete
Could It Be by Seiji and Shizuku 4ever reviews
This is about reflecting on special memories and feelings, about forgetting and remembering...and following something you have always loved. /Spova/
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,607 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/4/2009 - Nova, Sprx - Complete
In the Name of Love by Ghost of a Heart that Once Was reviews
We all know that Sprx and Nova love each other, but will they be able to confess their feelings? And what do doves, monley butts, and waffles have to do with it all? - Told in both Sprx and Nova's POV. -
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,840 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Nova, Sprx - Complete
Action Speaks Louder by ObviousFan reviews
Nova's reading a book, and Sprx decides to take her out for some fresh air at his favorite place during Spring in Shuggazoom. ONE SHOT! SprxNova
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,308 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Sprx, Nova - Complete
The New Addition by DannyBall Z reviews
Together at last, Nova and Sprx begin take each and everyday as it goes, but what happens when the unexpected happens and Skeleton King is after the ultimate evil? Will the Monkey Team be able to stop him and hold onto each other before it's to late?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 47,007 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/26/2010 - Published: 3/2/2006 - Nova, Sprx
Magnetism by Chyme for the Rhyme reviews
Magnetism. When two opposites attract each other. Or in this case, Sprx and Nova...
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Published: 7/29/2005 - Sprx, Nova - Complete
My Eyes, My Mind, My Heart by BurningFantasy reviews
A day through the minds of two heroes, secrets revealed, hearts opened and eyes widened. [New summary] XP
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,383 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2005 - Complete
Wounds by BurningFantasy reviews
When Blaze shot at me, why did you take the hit? SprxNova Oneshot
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,617 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 22 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Complete
Of Stars and Fireflys by Sunadokei reviews
One night the fireflys were dancing as the stars gleamed brightly. An orange planet watched above the heavens as the crickets sang their beautiful lullaby. Then there are two monkeys experience this magic like no other... SprxNova R&R
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,880 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/14/2005
Now & Forever by Sorano101 reviews
When Sprx and Nova are left behind from a mission, havoc strikes, making fears become reality, and letting darkness overcome the light. Survival is one thing, and sticking together is another... SprxNova
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,220 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/1/2005 - Published: 10/1/2005
Surrender My Heart by BurningFantasy reviews
She's confused, she worried, she doesn't want to get hurt. These feelings, they make her depressed. What's a girl to do? [Rewritten...sorta]
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,033 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/5/2005 - Complete
The Horrible Truth by Layla Fairy reviews
I nod I’m ready to retell the horrible truth. When Nova was captured by the Skeleton King why was Sparx the first to rush and save her? Now Sparx will have to overcome 5 challenges if he wants to save her.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,075 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/14/2006 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Complete
Binds of Love by RobotMonkeys4Ever reviews
Skeleton King hasn't done anything since his Citadel of Bone started reforming. But now, he is after a certain couple, but why? And how do Otto, the Power Primate, and a beard fit into it all? Read to find out!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,214 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/18/2006 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Complete
IM by 38SouthernAngel89 reviews
The name say's it all! SparxNova story rated T for freedom. LAST CHAPTER'S UP!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,846 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/18/2006 - Published: 1/25/2006 - Complete
Snowbound by Layla Fairy reviews
When the team recive a distress call from the planet Snowtopia they go to find it's a trap! But when Sprx and Nova end up snowed into a cave, what will happen?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,977 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/19/2006 - Published: 1/27/2006 - Complete
Ice Cream by Chyme for the Rhyme reviews
"Right. You. Me. Ice cream. Now." Sprx comanded as Nova just...stared. Sprx asking Nova out for ice cream? Ha! Yeah, like that could ever happen...or could it? SprxNova pairing.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,905 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Sprx, Nova - Complete
Stolen by Chyme for the Rhyme reviews
Did you really forget? No monkey team member is ever alone, Nova...or is that why he still haunts your thoughts? Is that why you betrayed us all? Sprx x Nova. Final part of the Valentine's Day Project.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,546 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2006 - Nova, Sprx - Complete
Towels, Cameras and Kisses by BurningFantasy reviews
When Nova and Sparx share an uncomfortable experience the team becomes suspicious and a little smug, Sparx wants to 'talk' and Nova wants to dissapear into the earth.[oneshot Safety Rating]
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,940 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Complete
It Started With a Spoonful of Rice by BurningFantasy reviews
Sometimes the strangest things can trigger the newest feelings. SparxNova Rated for safety.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,845 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/26/2006 - Complete
Blueberry Yogurt by 38SouthernAngel89 reviews
Just read. I got no summary. Sparx and Nova oneshot.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 847 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/6/2006 - Complete
I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing by Layla Fairy reviews
Sprx stared at her, she was so perfect in his eyes. Of course she's always been perfect. SprxNova.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
A Trouble Past, Come Back To Haunt by 38SouthernAngel89 reviews
Ppl love the story, plz if you love SparxNova stories, you should love this one. Here this is from the story:I never hated you.. I'm sorry I ever made it seem that way, I've always liked you Sparx.. Maybe even more then like..
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,490 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/29/2006 - Published: 3/18/2006 - Complete
67 | Page 1 .. Last Next »