Home Community Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew New Legends
New Legends
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew, Since: 07-28-08
Founder: Wind Crystal - Stories: 9 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 60969
A growing list of the greatest Tokyo Mew Mew OC stories avaliable. We welcome you to come, sit, and immerse yourself into a tale of a new Mew Mew legend...

Arrival of the Night Rain by NitnatRide reviews
Keiichiro's sister joins the group, re-igniting a old spark with Ryou from when they were younger. RyouXOC. Main plot is the same. Mid to high T rating.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,292 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/26/2012 - Published: 4/20/2012
Nagoya Mew Mew by Marvel Maiden Squalls reviews
A new evil is threatening Earth, in search of an ancient artifact, and Wesley and Eliot have relocated to Nagoya, Japan to find more Mews. So far 6 mews have been found, how much longer until they find the rest?
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 114,810 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/4/2013 - Published: 3/19/2009
Compatability by CinderSootRed reviews
Mihara Suika was just enjoying another high school day, visiting her all time favorite cafe with her best friends. What was origanilly a silly exploration of Cafe Mew Mew turned out to be the beginning of a whole new mew. First story! OC's. OCXRyou
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,439 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/3/2009 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Ryou S.
The Escape by Hallows07 reviews
How do the mews handle something they don't understand? An organisation sends in three assassins to obtain both their most successful experiment and the boss's escaped love back from the mews. Problem-they no longer have the girl... RxOCxP
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,275 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/1/2008 - Published: 6/8/2008 - Ryou S., Pie
Pride by SinDRegrets911 reviews
The one thing that was constant in my life. My only treasure worth keeping. Without it I am nothing and I will not betray it for him if he will not do the same for me. Pride is a deep flaw, but we treasure it... we share it. RyouxOC
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,625 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Ryou S.
Chocolate and Berries by Wind Crystal reviews
Konichiwa! My name's Kinomi, and up till now my life's been pretty normal. But now all of a sudden I've become a member of Tokyo Mew Mew! With some wacky new friends,aliens out to kill us,and a secret love I can't tell anyone, life has never been stranger
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 56,404 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/26/2009 - Published: 4/11/2008
Kissed By An Angel Or Two by MewBleuberri reviews
I guess a person would start an Autobiography with their birth or childhood. No thanks. I'm going to start mine with the day my life really began. The day I met my first love, my first friend and other important people in my true life....
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 54,937 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/10/2009 - Published: 6/30/2008 - Ryou S.
A Wish That Will Never Come True by Chiiharu reviews
The idea of death, the fear of it, haunts the human animal like nothing else; it is a mainspring of human activity - designed largely to avoid the fatality of death, to overcome it by denying in some way that it is the final destiny of man.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 31,656 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/6/2008 - Published: 4/9/2008 - Kish, Ichigo M. - Complete
One Thousand Unspoken Words by Chiiharu reviews
Yes, there is a connection. But wait...Everything is all wrong. He never heard. The one person she wanted to tell...He never heard her words.KisshuXOc Christmas One-shot.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,003 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Kish - Complete