Home Community Cartoons Steven Universe My Personal Favourite SU Fanfics
My Personal Favourite SU Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Steven Universe, Since: 02-17-16
Founder: JesusChrist the messiah - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 123430
These are the stories that in my opinion are the best for this fandom. And that is a hard title to win from me.

forbidden love by mewlaces reviews
theyre legs
Steven Universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 206 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2015
The Last Citrine by Rosevine6761 reviews
This is Citrine's story. Defective, they called her. Useless, also. Citrine fled from Homeworld and went to Earth. There she joined the Crystal Gems during the rebellion. She thinks she is safe. Soon, she learns trusts are made to be broken, and mistakes last forever. She is the last Citrine. -COMPLETE-
Steven Universe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 42,189 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/24/2015 - Published: 8/3/2015 - Amethyst, OC - Complete
Absolution by Evil-Ekat reviews
AU. Sequel to Abomination. Steven lives through the worst-case scenario physically unscathed, but everything changes at the same time. His experiences on Earth leave him questioning many different things, some of which no one but himself can answer. However, Homeworld continues to make them the least of his worries, the longer he remains on Earth.
Steven Universe - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 42,081 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 9/17/2016 - Published: 1/31/2016 - Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven U.
Abomination by Evil-Ekat reviews
Rose's gem is smashed during the rebellion, her pieces never fully recovered. Five thousand years later, Yellow Diamond's disciple, a "Steven" reaches Earth after an accident with a malfunctioning warp pad. The gems discover him, his striking resemblance to their lost leader... And how the Home World's experiments take "unnatural" to a entirely new level of horrific. (Sequel up!)
Steven Universe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 33 - Words: 162,108 - Reviews: 359 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 2/2/2016 - Published: 7/20/2015 - Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven U. - Complete
Polished Gems 1: A Fated Meeting by Slasher9485 reviews
A young mercenary named Tourmaline is about to go on a mission that will change his view of the world forever. The only question is it for the better, or for worse?
Steven Universe - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 42 - Words: 379,710 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/16/2017 - Published: 4/2/2014 - Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, OC