Home Community Games Final Fantasy VIII Much to do about sunshine, cowboys and knights
Much to do about sunshine, cowboys and knights
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy VIII, Since: 09-15-04
Founder: Treesh Aradia - Stories: 73 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 2 - id: 1340
Fics with Selphie or Irvine or Seifer as leading characters.

SelferSelvine ships esp welcomed.

Cheap Fate by c.n.meyers reviews
SeiferSelphie pairing.' A pathetic fate I'm having'
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,560 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/19/2006 - Published: 9/8/2006 - Seifer A., Selphie T. - Complete
I Hate Everything About You by Wench of Diablos reviews
Co-written with Pod Sara. Cid makes Seifer an offer he can't refuse: freedom in exchange for becoming an instructor and his help in making Selphie's Student Activities Center a success. Seifer's never been a team player and Selphie doesn't take no for an answer. Will the two be able to find common ground and learn to work together, or will it be Cid's worst idea ever? Selfer.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 177,339 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/28/2015 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Seifer A., Selphie T.
Squall Leonhart and the Boy Who Lived by ShizukaSelphie reviews
After defeating Ultimecia, Selphie, with the help of Dr. Odine and Rinoa, discovers a portal to another dimension. But what kind of mysterious and magical world will the portal lead them to? FF8Harry Potter crossover. Recently updated for Book 6
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,582 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/1/2005 - Published: 7/1/2004 - Squall L., Selphie T.
Romantic Delusions by syncretic reviews
Title stolen from my friend Loi with begrudging permission. Fluffycute Squall slash Selphie stuff written for another friend's Secret Santa Christmas present. Figured this was as good a place as any to whore it out. Minimal on the Rinoa bashing too.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,283 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/10/2006 - Squall L., Selphie T. - Complete
Hell for the Holidays by magistrate reviews
A new Headmaster, a Winter Garden Festival, and more problems than SeeD and Squall can deal with. It's really going to be hell for the holidays.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 28,680 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/23/2002 - Published: 3/15/2002 - Squall L., Selphie T. - Complete
When did This Happen by Silverium reviews
Seifer's back to finish what he started, Quistis copes with losing her instructor's degree, Selphie and Squall make a deal. Seiftis, and Squffie. COMPLETED!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 36,216 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/1/2004 - Published: 1/31/2004 - Squall L., Selphie T. - Complete
Tears Come At Night by QueenAdreena reviews
.::Such beautiful dignity is self abuse::. Meet the introverted side of Selphie Tilmitt. With a razor in one hand and her heart in the other, it's only a matter of time before she falls apart at the seams. . .
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 33 - Words: 120,628 - Reviews: 422 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/30/2006 - Published: 8/23/2004 - Selphie T., Irvine K. - Complete
A Knight, a Lion, and a Little Messenger Girl by chiigusa reviews
Story is complete with Chapter 12! Selphie and Seifer get paired for a mission. Romance, drama, angst, not for Rinoa fans. SquallSelphieSeifer love triangle.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 35,736 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/3/2005 - Published: 3/7/2004 - Selphie T., Squall L. - Complete
The Game by Jello Ink reviews
Squall becomes suspicious when suddenly all the 'dangerous spies' SeeD has been hired to assassinate look like scared kids. Can he, Quistis, Seifer and Selphie unravel the web of deception in time to change the corrupt world they live in?Quiefer/Squelphie
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,044 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2002
Such Great Heights by The RyRy reviews
[SquallxSelphie] Squall needs to get his mind off of Rinoa leaving him, and Selphie offers an outlet with the rebuilding of Trabia Garden. [Completed.]
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,281 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/15/2005 - Published: 9/5/2005 - Squall L., Selphie T. - Complete
Runaway Girl by LazuLi Azure reviews
"My hands were made to touch you, my lips were made to kiss you, now my eyes are crying coz I know your heart wasn't made to love me.." This is a Selphie romance.. with an unexpected person. My first fic, please be kind, R/R
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,149 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/24/2001
Lady Starlight by Eric A reviews
Selphie and Irvine take the Ragnarok back to space, where an old enemy waits for them
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,507 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 2/1/2001 - Published: 7/16/2000
A trip we'll never forget by DustinandMarahForLife reviews
The orphanage gang (and Rinoa) take a trip to Edea's House... (Selphie/Seifer)
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,986 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/17/2003
Love Will Find Its Way by ShuraSelphie reviews
A very rare Selphie romance. But, it's my fav coupling~! Please R&R! ^_^
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,971 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 1/23/2002 - Published: 7/2/2001
Because I Like You by BikoNeko reviews
A Squall and Selphie fanfic. After getting their hearts broken and helping each other out, Selphie's attempt to get Squall to warm up to her turns into something much more... *Squalphie contest entry for the Seiftis Forever Message Board*
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,705 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/20/2002 - Published: 3/27/2002
Impossible To Love You by SophieBabe reviews
The happy perky "Messenger Girl". The snobby "Lap Dog". What will happen when the two come together? Could trouble start? (Seifer/Selphie)
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,681 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/25/2003
Just Try Me by Nikura reviews
seiferselphie seifer unexpectedly helps selphie on a mission when they're forced to partner up, what happens next?
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,467 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 9/10/2003 - Published: 8/3/2003
The Magnetism Series by Restrict
Redo of original... sort of. A continuation of the Shape of My Heart series. A blooming romance between Selphie and Seifer, blah, blah. *Incomplete*
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,835 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/8/2003
Dream Catcher by Raven55 reviews
Squall and Selphie are on a mission to stop a rogue sorceress. After they defeat her, Selphie lapses into a coma and will die if no one helps her. Squall has dreams in which he talks to her. But are they really just dreams? Squalfie ship. Cute ending!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,245 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/18/2005 - Published: 4/24/2005 - Squall L., Selphie T. - Complete
Untouchable by Lain-Fujimiya-Tsukiyono reviews
Sel/Squ- you figure it out!! ^_^ (VERY short)
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,684 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/15/2002
We're a Miracle by SelphieTilmitt reviews
Ermm..okie this is my first ficcy SquallxSelphie(Squelphie?)lol..anyway Rinoa and Squall break up and Squall doesn't ever want a girlfriend but Selphie tries to...get him to like her.Chapter 2 is here! Yay!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,472 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/7/2002 - Published: 11/6/2002
Broken Hearts and Lost Loves by LittleChinaDoll reviews
Squallphie! The title pretty much explains it...Some Seifoa... please be kind and R&R! I'm hoping to get more reviews! Pretty please!! Chapter 5 now up!
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,479 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 11/3/2002 - Published: 10/29/2002
Aim to Shoot by Jello Starz and Pink Ink reviews
*For the Squallphie contest* AU fic. Squall is a SeeD assassin, working for Vinzer Deling and hired to take out the leader of the Forest Owls, Selphie Tilmitt. But maybe he isn't going to have such an easy time of it. *Part Three added :)*
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,724 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/15/2002 - Published: 3/29/2002
Unexpected by Natasha Everclear reviews
Squalphie entry, read it! * I own nothing, it all belongs to the respective owners from whence it sprang *
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,993 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 4/11/2002 - Published: 4/9/2002
2Gether 4Ever by JRockerSelphie reviews
Selphie and Squall are the best of friends in the orphanage. What happens when the two of them get adoped?
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,875 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/3/2006 - Published: 11/23/2005 - Selphie T., Squall L.
54 | Page 1 .. Last Next »