Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar Male on Male
Male on Male
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 05-18-09
Founder: fsfdafds - Stories: 10 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 4 - id: 70128
The boys of PoM loving the other boys of PoM. Staff, I need your help in keeping up with the latest stories and adding them in here. I'm not on all the time (though it feels like it sometimes) and I know you aren't either. Reminder: quality is better than quantity. Questions? Shove it! J/K, go ahead and PM me.

One For Sorrow by Esperata reviews
Kowalski is ordered to work with Rico but what might that lead to?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 9,031 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/6/2009 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Kowalski, Rico - Complete
Table Head by fsfdafds reviews
LOL WUT?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,209 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Complete
Birds of a Feather by Esperata reviews
Dedicated to Alis Grave Nil. When Julien is bored it means trouble for the penguins. My first Kowalski/Rico story.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,716 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 6/18/2009 - Kowalski, Rico - Complete
Promises to Keep by fsfdafds reviews
Rico has an odd almost prophetic dream, and the whole day he mopes and mulls it over, catching the eye of Kowalski. Rico/Kowalski implied one-sided Skipper/Private
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,491 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/7/2009 - Published: 5/30/2009 - Complete
Impulse by Alis Grave Nil reviews
It all started with an impulse. Kowalski is confused by Rico's sudden attentions. Kowalski/Rico.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,879 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/16/2009 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Complete
Midnight Terror by Marcipie reviews
When the penguins decide to have a Monster Movie night, Private can't seem to get to sleep. That is until he wakes up Skipper. R&R
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,054 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Complete
For the Love of Black and White by VengeanceMuse reviews
When you've never been in love before, it's complicated when you get it right on the first try. Especially when it's obvious they cant stand you, but that's what friends are for. Julian/Skipper OneShot
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,870 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Complete
Copacabana by ZeeCorge reviews
Like the song Rico manages to ruin everything, will he be able to make things right again? Warning- This contains SkipperxPrivate and One-sided RicoxPrivate.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,595 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/4/2009 - Published: 4/29/2009 - Complete