Home Community Books House of Night Love Birds
Love Birds
Follow .
Focus: Books House of Night, Since: 10-29-09
Founder: It's a Wolf Thinga - Stories: 4 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 75453
Okay because I like Strak and Zoey together better I thought that I'd start one.

temted my version by vampluver19 reviews
Zoey and stark finally get together just for Kalona to come back. What will happen. Love is in the air, as is drama and ark/zoey. This story is discontinued/ on hiatus forever.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 574 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 22 - Published: 9/30/2009 - Zoey R., J. Stark
Crossed by Vampire2b reviews
What would happen if Stark didn't die the first time? You'd think it would get easier if she chose one guy, and with all the chaos that breaks loose you'd think it would take one load off her back... no! rubbish summary but its good! My 2nd Fanfic x
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/15/2009 - Published: 9/3/2009 - Zoey R., J. Stark
House of Night love by DylanSprouseLuver reviews
What if when the first time Zoey saw Stark, she fell in love? What if Zoey would do anything, even give up Erik, to be with him? But what happens when Neferet tries to take that away? Will true love conquer all? ZoeyxStark
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,068 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 12/26/2009 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Zoey R., J. Stark