Home Community Movies Lion King Kovu and Kiara Fluff/Romance
Kovu and Kiara Fluff/Romance
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lion King, Since: 04-21-10
Founder: TheLionESS-232 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 3 - id: 80795
This community is for those of you who are fans of Kovu/Kiara romance fics. There are tons of "TLK3" Communities, but so far I've seen no Kiara/Kovu Community, even though I have seen Simba/Nala ones. (Which by the way, I also like! I just like Kovu/Kiara also, and I have so far seen no community dedicated solely to them.)
Also, please message me if you have a story that fits into this, and I will gladly add it! Staff also needed :).

If Only, If Only by Akane Miyori
What if Kovu decided he didn't really belong with Kiara an her pride, what if he just decided to leave her? Well, here is a theory, in song format, of what could have happened.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 362 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Kovu, Kiara - Complete
My Romeo, I'd Follow You Into Death by Kitsunefan203 reviews
One of house Outlanders and the other Pridelanders, can Romeo and Juliet survive? Inspired off a fanart that is linked in the Author's Note of the Fanfiction. For ShadowoftheMeadow of YouTube and DeviantART
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,416 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Kiara, Kovu - Complete
Too Late To change The Decisions by NamelessForNow reviews
Kovu has to to carry out his mission, but he starts to hesitate and feels misery. Kiara wants to know what's going on with her beloved...but Kovu realises he will never confess about his intentions.Please, R&R!
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/21/2009 - Kovu, Kiara - Complete
A Lion King Alphabet by TheLionESS-232 reviews
I will be going through the alphabet, one chapter for each letter on Kovu/Kiara romance. KOVARA. Some will be very angsty, but some will be quite light-hearted. Rating is extremely safe, probably anyone could read it.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/22/2010 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Kovu, Kiara
Dangerous Reunions by Koda1199 reviews
Life continues in Pride Rock, and the love between Kovu and Kiara grows stronger. But what happens when a stranger returns? What will become of the couple?
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,075 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/7/2010 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Kovu, Kiara
Love by werebunny131 reviews
He loves her. He's pretty sure she loves him. But...now what? Kovu's thoughts on love and choices. One-Shot
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 654 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Kovu, Kiara - Complete