Home Community General Kagome-chan Crossovers
Kagome-chan Crossovers
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-11-08
Founder: ShikiKira - Stories: 2,941 - Followers: 48 - Staff: 2 - id: 63879
Kagome-centric crossover stories with SesshomaruKagome pairings added. Only crossovers with other Anime/Manga, movies, books, and the rare comic/cartoon are allowed. No Yuri pairings will be found here. Stories here are added by quality of the writing, not by the popularity of a series. A purge of poor quality stories and story reiterations in this community will commence on September 6, 2012.

Mochi Miscommunication by Chiera reviews
Things don't quite go to plan, when Kagome decides to bring Valentine's Day to the Feudal era. One Shot.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,573 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 53 - Published: 2/14/2018 - [Sesshōmaru, Kagome H.] Rin - Complete
When Fire Meets Warmth by PatrinePtn reviews
Todoroki found a friend where he least expected. Now, he must learn how do deal with it in front of his colleagues.
Crossover - Inuyasha & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,281 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 73 - Published: 1/2/2018 - [Kagome H., Shouto T.] - Complete
I Think I Broke Him by The Katanna Twins reviews
One Shot. Haru's home from his latest competition in China.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,328 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 32 - Published: 12/2/2017 - [Kagome H., Haruka N.] Rin M. - Complete
Waiting by RAWRIBITEYOU reviews
"I'll wait for you at our usual place at 9. If you don't show up, then I know what you choose." Kurama/Kagome oneshot
Crossover - Inuyasha & Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 869 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Kagome H., Kurama M. - Complete
Gentle Hearts in Strange Waters by 16-story-of-my-life-16 reviews
Makoto has been acting strange lately, and his team wants to know why. Drabble.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 10/11/2018 - Published: 9/20/2017 - Kagome H., Makoto T.
Summer in Japan by Chiera reviews
A collection of one shots written for SessKag Week 2017 themed 'summer in Japan'.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,069 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 7/17/2017 - Published: 7/10/2017 - [Kagome H., Sesshōmaru] - Complete
A Black Cat's Luck by YoursAlways reviews
A box, a girl, a cat, a curse, and a boy ill-prepared to deal with any of it. A story told in perfect drabbles of 100 words each. Updates daily.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Haikyu/ハイキュー - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 291 - Words: 37,109 - Reviews: 766 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 207 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 4/11/2017 - [Kagome H., Tetsuro K.]
Dance with Me by 8Clarify8 reviews
[ONE-SHOT or Drabbles, depending.] The Host Club is hosting a ball to kick off the New Year, and one of the only students who isn't dancing is the girl Kagome, who came in under the highly respected and prestigious Tashio name. Though with the way that Kyoya observes her, and the way he holds her, it's obvious that he sees her as more than a simple customer…
Crossover - Inuyasha & Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,725 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 69 - Published: 1/1/2014 - Kagome H., Kyōya O. - Complete
I Wanna Be The Very Best by Chiera reviews
She peered at him, fumbling with the hem of her shirt. "What are you doing here? At this time of the night?" Sesshoumaru's jaw clenched; he couldn't fess up that a grown, distinguished man such as he had trespassed on the shrine grounds in the middle of the night because of a game. One Shot.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,722 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 26 - Published: 7/31/2016 - Kagome H., Sesshōmaru - Complete
キャッチャーキャッチャー: Catcher Catcher by ShikiKira reviews
With her journey over, Kagome re-assimilates herself and continues her original life in the modern era. To keep her mind off the sudden end of her adventures, she re-immerses in her life-long passion of baseball. Now if only her family would let her be and the Japanese High School Baseball Federation would stop discriminating against her.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Ace of Diamond/ダイヤのA - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,426 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 1/17/2017 - Published: 7/7/2016 - [Kagome H., Miyuki K.]
Dragon Hunt by Uchiha B reviews
Just what was it about this strange girl that made them lose their minds with her oh so delicious scent? In which the Dragon Slayers go a little crazy when one Kagome Higurashi reluctantly decides to join Fairy Tail, IY/Fairy Tail drabbles
Crossover - Inuyasha & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 381 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 259 - Follows: 351 - Published: 5/7/2016 - Kagome H., Gajeel R., Natsu D., Laxus D.
Reasons Why They Like Her by Shadow018Wolf reviews
Unconnected drabbles/oneshots about why the guys like Kagome.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 21,856 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 4/23/2018 - Published: 7/1/2015 - Kagome H.
Letting Go by Shadow018Wolf reviews
He was happy even though it wasn't with her. Even if he hasn't realize it yet. Letting him go was the hardest thing she had to do. It hurts, but hey, she loves the guy. If he's happy, then it's okay. Sometimes it hurts too much and she just can't take it. Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go. (Sequel posted in Reasons Why They Like Her: Reasons 22 and 23).
Crossover - Inuyasha & Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,714 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 60 - Published: 4/23/2016 - [Kagome H., Akashi Seijuurou] - Complete
Revelations by Reiuko reviews
Kagome wasn't sure how she was going to react, but she didn't think she'd react this badly, nor that it'd lead to a revelation she may not be quite ready for. 'Oh no, he's hot.' Random AU!oneshot!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,538 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 49 - Published: 4/23/2016 - [Kagome H., T. Hitsugaya] R. Matsumoto - Complete
To Move On by Uchiha B reviews
She needed to move on once and for all. Heiwajima Shizuo just might be the answer to that, IY/Durarara drabble, Shizuo x Kagome
Crossover - Inuyasha & Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 480 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 61 - Published: 4/15/2016 - [Kagome H., Shizuo H.] - Complete
Pretend Love by Maria-Salvatore29 reviews
CU. "If you do not stop this arranged mating you prepared. I shall be forced to take measures to avoid it, mother," Sesshomaru said. "And what shall you do?" His mother asked. "I will mate Inuyasha's wench," he threatened. "You wouldn't dare!" She huffed. "Watch me," he challenged. Kagome Higurashi's fate was then sealed.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 108 - Words: 23,420 - Reviews: 1119 - Favs: 672 - Follows: 976 - Updated: 5/17/2017 - Published: 4/8/2013 - Kagome H., Sesshōmaru
With A Glance by Bloodcherry reviews
Written with a Promp: We never talk but we make eye contact whenever anyone says something incredibly stupid during class AU
Crossover - Inuyasha & Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,686 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 93 - Published: 2/3/2016 - [Kagome H., Kurama M.] - Complete
Gods Amongst Us by Uchiha B reviews
Relaxation is common after a hard day of work. Not so for one Higurashi Kagome, IY xover inter-connected drabbles, spin-off of Maid Miko concerning the Gods and their favourite Miko, Installment 2: The Golden God
Crossover - X-overs & Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 676 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 3/31/2016 - Published: 3/13/2016 - Kagome H.
Exceed by Arella1 reviews
Rogue opened his mouth to say something when a most fantastic scent hit him. Snapping his jaws closed, Rogue took in another breath, feeling his mouth water and his fangs ache at the deliciousness of it. Narrowing his eyes, he crossed his arms and pinned Kagome with his stare. "Kagome, are you doing that deliberately?" he asked lowly.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,602 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 678 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 2/19/2016 - Published: 2/9/2016 - [Kagome H., Rogue C.] - Complete
Captive by Uchiha B reviews
As long as Sabertooth valued power above all else, then she would never join. Until then, she would remain an unwilling captive, IY/Fairy Tail drabble, one-sided Sting x Kagome
Crossover - Inuyasha & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 477 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 96 - Published: 2/4/2016 - Kagome H., Sting E. - Complete
Ethereal by Uchiha B reviews
The sight before him was ethereal and Laxus could only wonder if he actually stumbled upon a fairy, IY/Fairy Tail drabble
Crossover - Inuyasha & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 135 - Published: 2/2/2016 - Kagome H., Laxus D. - Complete
Sweet Shop by Arella1 reviews
"Seeing auras is something I can do easily. Yours is so bright: a happy, sunny yellow with shades of rose throughout. I-I haven't seen someone so alive in a very long time. It's really…really beautiful," Kagome ended on a whisper. Touched, Honey ducked his head until he could meet her eyes. "That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."
Crossover - Inuyasha & Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,895 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 1,038 - Follows: 297 - Published: 1/1/2016 - [Kagome H., Hunny/Honey/Mitsukuni H.] - Complete
His Girlfriend by Uchiha B reviews
She was his kinda girlfriend now and Kise would do everything in his power to keep her that way, IY/Kuroko no Basuke xover, Kise x Kagome drabbles, sequel to Just a Friend
Crossover - Inuyasha & Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 4/10/2016 - Published: 12/29/2015 - [Kagome H., Kise R.]
The Wrong Brother by Chiera reviews
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and Kagome decidedly felt both scorned and furious. One Shot.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,108 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 39 - Published: 12/10/2015 - Kagome H., Sesshōmaru - Complete
Delinquent by Uchiha B reviews
She was the delinquent and he was the so-called Emperor of Rakuzan High, so why was he so interested in her? IY/Kuroko no Basuke drabbles, Akashi x Kagome
Crossover - Inuyasha & Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 12/13/2015 - Published: 12/6/2015 - [Kagome H., Akashi Seijuurou]
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »