Home Community TV Shows Home & Away Home and Away Dani, Noah, Hayley and Kim!
Home and Away Dani, Noah, Hayley and Kim!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Home & Away, Since: 04-25-05
Founder: Dani Sutherland - Stories: 4 - Followers: 2 - id: 14710
Stories based on the current characters in Home and Away, Australia and England! These stories must have either Hayley, Noah, Dani or Kim in them or be a fic based on any of Tammin Dani songs!

love at first sight by iluvtheo.c reviews
kit and kim fanfic...last chapter!
Home & Away - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 10,323 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/6/2005 - Published: 10/21/2004
Pointless Relationship by Dani Sutherland reviews
Songfic: Hayley and Alex have been dating for 4 years. But Alex has started to get lazy. Hayley is fed up and not sure what to do. Based on the song Pointless Relationship by Tammin Sursok or known as Dani Sutherland, Home&Away!
Home & Away - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,874 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 5/8/2005 - Published: 4/15/2005
Always There by watch as i fall reviews
“Why was it you? I don’t understand?” Hayley sobbed. How was she supposed to deal with losing Noah? It was all too much? How could she ever think of not seeing him again?
Home & Away - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,300 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/28/2005 - Published: 8/27/2004 - Complete
Home&Away Uncovered: Secrets and Psychos by Dani Sutherland reviews
This is really based on all the character in Home and Away. . A psycho is returning to Summer Bay and two residents have secrets. Please tell me what you think this is my first fanfic! COMPLETE
Home & Away - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,384 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/4/2005 - Published: 3/31/2005 - Complete