Home Community General Hmm, What to read!
Hmm, What to read!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-05-06
Founder: Ppeppzz - Stories: 3,664 - Followers: 664 - id: 37547
Stories may include M ratings. (Please note, I've stopped adding stories.)

Doloribus Mors by ShayleeRae reviews
When Draco saves Hermione's life in the final battle, he doesn't expect to be hit by the curse that was meant for her. Now the time keeps ticking away and only Fleur knows about it. Can he get her to keep quiet and Hermione to forgive him for their past?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,787 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 6/9/2016 - Published: 10/7/2011 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Waiting for forever by ShayleeRae reviews
Hermione's always been in love with the Slytherin Prince even though she didn't let it show. Malfoy's a manwhore. Things change when she becomes Head Girl and he Head Boy and they have to live together. Will he finally return her feelings? DMHG
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 40,556 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 6/9/2016 - Published: 8/26/2011 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
The Malfoy Redemption by Xpecto Patronum reviews
Elitists, snobbish and downright evil don't even start to describe the Malfoys. But as the war approaches we learn that nothing is the way it seems on the outside. What would happen if a certain Malfoy gets a chance at redemption? Does he have what it takes? Or will the boy-who-couldn't-do-it fail again? *I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 36 - Words: 74,885 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 12/25/2014 - Published: 10/2/2014 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] Harry P., Narcissa M. - Complete
The Last Malfoy by Xpecto Patronum reviews
Years after the war is over, Hermione finally finds some peace in Draco's company. But an anonymous note sent to his desolate father, turns what seemed like a promising night for the young couple, into a life-changing night for everybody. Oneshot. *I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,464 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/14/2014 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] Harry P., Lucius M. - Complete
The 50 Reasons I Hate Hermione Granger by Kiska King reviews
by Draco Malfoy... I got bored, and decided to see what I could come up with. Read it, and maybe you'll like it. Complete and utter Dramione fluff
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,276 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 448 - Follows: 60 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Over My Head by Xpecto Patronum reviews
It had taken Draco several years to gather enough courage to finally confront Hermione, but is her wedding day really an appropriate time for such confrontation? Oneshot inspired by the song "Say Something". *I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER*
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,849 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/13/2014 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] Harry P., Ron W. - Complete
Untouched by Xpecto Patronum reviews
When Hermione said she was willing to do anything for the Order, she didn't know how far it would go. Now the two things she hated the most were coming together, love potions and Draco Malfoy; it was a disaster waiting to happen! And Hermione is reluctant to end this mission as much as she was reluctant to start it. *I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,405 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 10/12/2014 - Published: 10/8/2014 - [Draco M., Hermione G.] - Complete
Compliments by ThePrincessBride14 reviews
Draco lists down reasons why he loves Hermione.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,784 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 17 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Chocolate Curls and Coffee Steam by Lildaani reviews
--one shot-- -AU- A sense of déjà vu dogged his quickening footsteps, the wooden planks creaked beneath his weight, his heart quickened and his palms sweated; but he still had no idea why he was drawn to this mystery woman...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,331 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Something Was Different by OhLollyLollyLollyLollipop reviews
Something was different about her. Sometimes he thought he was imagining it, and he couldn’t stop reprimanding himself for letting her occupy so much of his thoughts. Since when did she matter so much?" Holiday fluff, one shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,646 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Last Night by Cady Lauren reviews
Draco can't stop thinking about his date with Hermione.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,616 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Happenstance by carpetfibers reviews
What did you wish for' She cannot hide her curiosity, his expression afterward strikes her so strangely. His smile for her now does the same, and she stops mid-step. 'It's a secret.'- Life is made up of the moments, the seemingly happenstance. D/HR.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,473 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 18 - Published: 1/25/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Greatest Fear by WickedlyAwesomeMe reviews
We all know that Hermione Granger is afraid of failing her tests and riding a broomstick. But really, those are not her greatest fear. Christmas fic even if Christmas ended already. DUE TO SOME DEMANDS, THIS IS NOW A TWO-SHOT.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,649 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 235 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 4/29/2009 - Published: 1/13/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Holly and Ivy by silverotter1 reviews
Hermione has a strange encounter with Draco on the eve of the Hogwarts Christmas Carnival. It leads to more than she could have ever imagined. SECOND PLACE Winner in Dramione Awards Special One-shot Challenge.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,926 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 18 - Published: 1/13/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Ulterior Motives by fanfictionator reviews
Hermione is awaiting a love letter, but unfortunately for her, Draco notices! Of course Malfoy decides to patronize her and eventually this letter comes while he is next to her. What will it say? Who will it be from? Read and Review! One-shot
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,323 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/12/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Love: What a Suprise by CheeseFace reviews
Draco Malfoy is in love with the one girl he shouldn't be. What he tells his friends was a drunken mistake, was really the best thing he ever did. And, what if she liked it?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,830 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/15/2009 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M.
Shadow of a Doubt by s.grand reviews
There’s only one thing Draco Malfoy can say without needing to wonder if it’s true, without a shadow of a doubt. One-shot!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,009 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Who Will Win a Million Galleons? by ThePrincessBride14 reviews
Draco joins a gameshow in hopes of winning Hermione back. Inspired by Slumdog Millionaire/Q&A. One-shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,616 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Element of Warmth by ElfMaidenOfLight reviews
A letter came. And now he's smashing things, raining glass around the room in a fit of panic and rage and complete despair... and she can hear him crying out from atop the stairs, screaming. What comfort can she give him? What warmth? Dramione
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,449 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
This is the End by SociallyDriven reviews
ONESHOT: By the time the train halted to a total stop, normal breathing became to be a challenge. This is it. My last juvenile act. Sequel to In Love, I Lost. HGDM
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,051 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Road Buddy by floorcoaster reviews
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of the orange-coloured sky… Flash! Bam! Alakazam! Wonderful you came by…
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,014 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 455 - Follows: 47 - Published: 1/25/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Lifeboats by HarlequinRaven reviews
Both were drowning in utter despair. Two floundering souls—clinging onto the shred of sanity that remained. After the war, Draco and Hermione can't cope anymore. Who cares about blood loyalty, when death surrounds them all? Epilogue/DH-canon. Dramione.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,893 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/6/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
I Want The Fairy Tale by sarahyyy reviews
Contains Dramione centric drabbles for the Valentine's Day Challenge 2009 on Dramione Drabbles.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,612 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/14/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G.
That's What Friends Are For by inell13 reviews
Post-Hogwarts. Ron and Harry play matchmaker. Hermione has a secret relationship with a certain blond Slytherin. And Draco is sulking. It's a bit silly and was my first Draco & Hermione PG13 fic, but I like Harry and Ron in this one so maybe someone will
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,448 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/11/2004 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
The Magic Position by Erythros reviews
A lot of things can change when you meet the right person. DHr. An extended one-shot in three parts.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,105 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 451 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 12/21/2008 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
2,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »