Home Community Games Club penguin Hipengy's Self-Centered Community of Egotism
Hipengy's Self-Centered Community of Egotism
Follow .
Focus: Games Club penguin, Since: 01-27-11
Founder: Hipengy - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 89186
For all stories inspired by or related to the Chronicles. Or just stories about penguins leading their lives on the Club. They're pretty cool and needed more recognition so check them out! Also, if you're wondering about the title...I felt like a self-centered idiot making this community so I gave it a funny name. But this isn't to add to my already inflated ego, it's to give some recognition to these authors. Enjoy!

The Fire Princess by TraumaticVampiress reviews
Girls just wanna have fun! Fire Princess Mollissaa tries to escape her duties so that she can have fun with her friends. Follow as new leaves are turned over and new arcs unfold.
Club penguin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,001 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/25/2012 - Published: 6/17/2011
Dumb stuff that happened by glockengeek reviews
This is just small adventures of my penguin Ruby in Club Penguin. Most of them are true stories that happened to me in Club Penguin!
Club penguin - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,523 - Reviews: 16 - Published: 1/3/2010
my club penguin robbery hipengy style by Miss ShadowScar reviews
this is my sad little story of me trying to rob a few places in club penguin
Club penguin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 173 - Reviews: 14 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Complete
The Adventures Of Starfire 777 by cyberbullystar reviews
All about my penguin's life so far. I hope you enjoy it!
Club penguin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,650 - Reviews: 7 - Updated: 10/29/2014 - Published: 1/14/2011
Revenge of the Fangirls by Hipengy reviews
The multitude of girls that Hipengy has wronged in the past finally gather together to exact their revenge. But after a successful capture of the poor player penguin, will his friends sit idly by or spring into action to help him?
Club penguin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,614 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/12/2016 - Published: 7/13/2010
The Chronicles of Hipengy the Playa by Hipengy reviews
Follow the adventures of Hipengy the playa as he gets himself into love quadrangles and other terrifying encounters with Club Penguin's most dangerous creatures-girls. The best part? Everything that happens in this story actually happened! It's all true!
Club penguin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 43,139 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/21/2011 - Published: 5/12/2009 - Complete