Home Community Anime/Manga Karneval/カーニヴァル Gothica
Gothica
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Karneval/カーニヴァル, Since: 05-09-15
Founder: REDROOM VALINTINESDAY - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 119956
This is a Community I made up to create simply out of a work of art, for a hobby, or for just entertainment, enjoy

DARK MAGIC THE ARK 1 by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
Yogi falls into a world completely dangerous from his own. He meets an Avatar named Gareki and they both don't get along during their first meeting after Yogi was almost killed by trolls. But soon they find themselves going on a dangerous journey just to get Yogi back home to save his kingdom along with his sisters. What will happen on the way?( Full Summary Inside)
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 155,511 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/28/2016 - Published: 6/21/2016 - Gareki, Yogi - Complete
Undying Truth (Official Book 1) by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
Living underneath the roof of an abusive father has never been easy for Gareki. His life is tough while going through the feelings of betrayal in his family with also a mother who drinks alcohol for her heart breaking pain of losing two men in her life. The only thing that can make Gareki sane and not go completely crazy is Alex the "New Guy" But what will await in Gareki's future?
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 66 - Words: 190,156 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/1/2016 - Published: 1/25/2016 - Gareki, Yogi, OC - Complete
The Interview (side story) by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
Staring the cast of the fate we brought ourselves answering questions from the story and special guest the Aurthor GothinBlack. Gareki, yogi,nai,tsukuomo,eva,kiichi,jiki,airi,dori,eleska,Oliver,karoku,arumerita
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,409 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/27/2015
Werewolf Bite by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
mistreated, angry, running away, Bitten by a wolf or so gareki thought. Gareki faces changes that aren't normal for a teenager with a new school gareki faces the changes of becoming a werewolf. It isn't easy. Will he stay in the human world or in the world of a creature that's dangerous to be around. the werewolf is calling for him. day and night. which will he choose.
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,051 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/2/2015 - Published: 6/6/2015 - Complete
Royal Blood by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
Gareki stopped his running to catch his breath hiding against the brick wall of the large mansion. Vampires was a horrifying thought to think about at that moment. A noise echoed above him. Gareki didn't dare move but his plan seemed futile as said vampires found him. Red eye's blazing down at him with thirst. You didn't actually think you could get a away did you. Gareki screamed
Crossover - Karneval/カーニヴァル & Diabolik Lovers/ディアボリックラヴァーズ - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,304 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/28/2015 - Gareki, Laito S., Kanato S., Ayato S. - Complete
BLAMED by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
Yogi forced my head to face the dead body laying on the cold concrete just like me. Once I saw it I immediately heaved turning my head away as I threw up. Away from the dead body of Airi Sholtz. My closest friend, family, and sister figure. I had killed her...My name is Gareki Igarashi...and I was the blame.
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 618 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/5/2015 - Gareki, Yogi - Complete
Undying Truth (Teaser) by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY
I can't say that I love you. Yogi says to Gareki's back that was turned towards him. Then why bring me here? Gareki says quietly. Yogi didn't answer but just watched as Gareki opened the door of the apartment and left. Yogi sighed then quickly ran after him catching him by the arm and pushed him against a wall and kissed him with a passion that made them both not want to pull away
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,013 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/6/2015 - Gareki, Yogi, OC - Complete
The Fate We Brought Ourselves (Book 3) by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
A year passed But the time for peace is over as the bad rise up along with a new source of good. Gareki, Yogi and the agency face a life threating situation as the new evil rises up. Gareki and Yogi will face what it truly means to yearn for each other as Gareki ends up in a death situation will he die or live and will Yogi save him in time. WARNING: Mature scenes.
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 126,730 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/14/2016 - Published: 12/21/2015 - Gareki, Yogi
The Fate we Brought Our selves (Book 2) by REDROOM VALINTINESDAY reviews
The sequel for gareki and yogi's love and lust for each other is filled with trouble for the both of them as they fight against a new enemy who calls herself the queen of Japan. She's out for revenge against Gareki and the others. They face other problems as well as to dealing with life as a gay couple. WARNING: sex scenes will be in this. rated mature.
Karneval/カーニヴァル - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 90,828 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/16/2015 - Published: 7/25/2015 - Gareki, Yogi