Home Community General Gamer Fanfiction
Gamer Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-22-16
Founder: Lupri - Stories: 980 - Followers: 812 - id: 123758
A collection of Videogame and Gamer Fanfiction, like Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer, Naruto: The Gamer Files, Gamer Arc.

Gamer of Mana by Manifested Earth reviews
One day while walking to the mailbox, Sean Rent was snatched by a singing pelican and brought to the world of Fa'Diel. Now tasked with restoring the Tree of Mana, how will Sean survive in a land beset by demons, dragons, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. Kiss that new 100k job and comfy lifestyle goodbye. Gamer Fic.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 80,461 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 7/7/2019 - OC
A Requiem for a Gamer by jjpdn reviews
"Brother, why would you want to break the cycle of life and death just to reincarnate this boy?" "The damned infidel forgot to put onions in my burger." "...isn't that… hypocritical?" "Fine, I'll do the second best thing."
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,619 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 12/19/2019 - Jaune A., God of Light, God of Darkness
Middle-Earth the Gamer by TheGamerHieikuYoko reviews
Harry finds himself transported to Middle-Earth and is once again thrust into the role of hero. How did he get there? and what is this strange power that he now seems to have? As Harry tries to survive and save Middle-Earth he finds one thing he thought he would never find. Love.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,710 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 272 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 4/18/2019 - [Harry P., Legolas]
What is a Game and How do I Play? by Rotsu reviews
Those above had watched, and found her worthy of a second shot at life. She had lived well, as Sindrie. Now, as Aubrey, how might she deal with politics, Dark Lords and old secrets, best left buried? Full intro at the top of Chapter 1.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 99,738 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 375 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 4/24 - OC
Fairy Tail: Lucy's New Game by Light He'arth reviews
We all the story of Fairy Tail, right? Well, what would happen to the story if a certain blond Celestial Wizard, had the powers of [The Gamer]? Well, let's just say, life will get a whole lot crazier.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 43,396 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 12/31/2019 - Lucy H., Natsu D.
Video Gaming through Life by UltimateGohanssj10 reviews
Taylor triggers with the power to live life as a video game! Watch as the Queen of Escalation becomes the Queen of Video Games! Alt Power!Taylor, Gamer!Taylor. Minor AU. Worm belongs to Wildbow. REVIEWS!
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 42,326 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 650 - Follows: 855 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 4/3 - Skitter
The Price of Power by linleypls reviews
Jaune Arc failed to get his transcripts. He now has four months to become strong enough to enroll in Beacon Academy. Thankfully, he has a unique Semblance that will help him grow strong, but at what cost? Rating T for swearing. Just a bit. Some Gamer elements.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,336 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 6/6 - Published: 5/13 - Jaune A.
Subaru: Gamer and Shinobi by Smartyul reviews
Waking up in a foreign world might seem bad. But add in that you wake up in the Naruto universe and you have the powers of The Gamer? Now we're talking. I want to find out more about this world and help unite the people. Because after all, my name is Subaru, the Uniting of People. OP!Reincarnated!Gamer!OC Gamer/Naruto Crossover. Inspired by other stories.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,405 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 523 - Follows: 688 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 2/23 - OC
A Gamer's Guide to Piracy by Thayaccounthasbeendeleted reviews
The Gamer is an amazing, versatile power. Maybe with this he could finally bring peace to the One Piece world? Naaaaah...Instead, he was going to use it for revenge, to quench his thirst for knowledge, power, and cookies. And if he had time left, why not use it to take over the world ? Will be M-rated. Thanks Dark Wolf Shiro and Sir Lucifer Morningstar for inspiration !
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,405 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 284 - Updated: 5/8 - Published: 4/28 - Vivi, Robin, Perona, OC
From the Roots by BibbityBoppityBoots reviews
Born into a world he vaguely remembers and ensnared in the darkness beneath tangled Roots, Dai strives to change the world and himself from a dark future. But darkness is difficult to see when he is buried in it himself. The Game has begun. OC/sort of SI centric. Gamer style.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,677 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 4/18
A Gamer's Guide to Heroism by Definantly not a weeb reviews
So an Oc gets plunged into the My Hero Academia world with Gamer powers and a bunch of OP perks. Will his arrival affect the world around him? Well that won't stop Shinsei from becoming a hero everyone can love!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,013 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 239 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 3/18 - OC
The way to the top by Lightgiver reviews
In this world, people aren't born with quirks, they buy their quirks. The stronger the quirk are, more expensive it would be. However each person could usually hold only one quirk as having more than one usually led to death or, at the best cases, to insanity. All this led to a hierarchy where only the most rich people could be heroes...(rest inside) !Gamer Izuku. !Friendly Bakugou
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 43,792 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 195 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 9/20/2019 - [Izuku M., OC] Katsuki B., 1-A Students
The Wizarding World RPG by AmorphousNot reviews
Alex dies only to find himself reincarnated with a Gamer system and headed to Hogwarts. Starts in 1989, two years before the main events.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,199 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 344 - Follows: 534 - Updated: 2/23 - Published: 2/22 - OC
Kill them all by ShayneT reviews
Taylor Hebert wakes with the power of the Gamer, only to face a terrible tragedy that sets her on a path of vengeance.
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,332 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 899 - Follows: 1,037 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 3/6 - Gamer/더 게이머
The RPG Hunter: Hunter's Edition by FandomBard12 reviews
After dying, a young man gains The Gamer and goes on a Bizzare Journey to save Remnant. This is his story on how he became The RPG Hunter.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 26 - Words: 65,374 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 12/30/2019 - [OC, Ruby R.] Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Games and Stuff by The US Doctor reviews
A self insert story, because I got bored in class, and wanted to run the thought experiment of what would happen if I got thrown into the RWBY universe and had a gamer system but set to creative/cheat mode, there is going to be nothing too serious in this story, don't expect a super serious story, it'll just be me screwing around in remnant.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 28 - Words: 32,562 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 12/17/2019 - [Coco A., OC] Team RWBY, Team JNPR
System: The Road of Life by CaninNeo reviews
A lucky soul from our world is chosen by the System, a powerful tool in the Omniverse, to host it. SI-OC Gamer. OP in time. AU in time. (Hiatus)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,129 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 397 - Follows: 567 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 12/25/2019 - OC, Sakumo H., Kakashi H., Obito U.
Rise of The Gamer by MoneA23 reviews
A man is reborn into the world of Naruto with abilities similar to those of The Gamer.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 89,237 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 788 - Follows: 1,034 - Updated: 11/7/2019 - Published: 10/6/2019 - OC
A Different Level System by AmateurStoryCreator reviews
What would Happen when a creation that Hephaestus god of the forge created long ago but was thought to have failed and thus left to gather dust, falls into the hands of a demigod. A 15-year-old Percy Jackson was coming home after getting expelled from another school when fate was changed. He should have gone straight home to where his mother would be, instead he...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 67,317 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 697 - Follows: 844 - Updated: 5/17/2019 - Published: 1/6/2019 - [Percy J., Hestia]
A Galactic Journey by CloudSerpent reviews
Will Miller, died after saving one of the gods on Earths, Chosen Human. Being rewarded for his actions with reincarnation into a new dimension by the Goddess Gaia aswell with the abilities of "The Gamer". Deciding to be reincarnated into the Star Wars Universe, Wills journey begins anew in a new dimension with possiblities plenty. OC Star Wars Story with The Gamer/Manwha
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,951 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 579 - Published: 9/16/2019 - Anakin Skywalker, Jango Fett, OC
Jaune the Gamer by Son-of-Chaos-and-Order reviews
What if before he ran away to Beacon, Jaune's semblance awoken without his aura. Might have Arkos in there
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,991 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 8/31/2019 - Published: 7/7/2019 - Jaune A., Team JNPR
A Gaming Replacement by Arata Suou reviews
Getting reincarnated into another world is fine and dandy. Having the Gamer system assisting me is great. But where the hell is the protagonist?
High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 38,315 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 704 - Follows: 984 - Updated: 9/21/2019 - Published: 8/3/2019
End Game Glory by TheHornsMan reviews
!The Gamer! Most of the time people think that dying is bad, but not for me, for I have returned! My only goal in this world is to break The Game, to fuck up the gods, and become one of the greatest heroes ever. Now On wards into the insanity! Currently T will change.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,224 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 9/15/2019 - Published: 10/20/2018 - Toshinori Y./All Might, OC, 1-A Students, Nezu/The Principal
Naruto: The Game of Life by Supernatural9000 reviews
[Hiatus] What would you do if you have the chance to go to another world? Would you take it or would you choose to stay in the comfort of the world you call home? This is the story of Hiroki, the guy that chose to leave his world. (Self-Insert) (Gamer SI) (Harem)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 30,697 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 471 - Follows: 611 - Updated: 9/10/2019 - Published: 8/7/2019 - Team Gai, OC
Soul of the Shinobi: Prepare to Suffer by fraise et creme reviews
Living under the mechanics of a game, on paper, suggests that becoming ridiculously overpowered should be an easy venture. Then, why does almost every encounter reek of death and suffering? (In which a power that’s supposed to make life ridiculously easy actually makes a walk through the park unbearable) Gamer! SI OC with Soulsborne elements
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Parody/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,157 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 7/8/2019 - Published: 6/28/2019
351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »