Home Community Anime/Manga Yu Yu Hakusho Fox and Deity, now and forever, souls intertwined in an endless destiny
Fox and Deity, now and forever, souls intertwined in an endless destiny
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu Yu Hakusho, Since: 03-10-05
Founder: crescentmoon-cat - Stories: 693 - Followers: 20 - Staff: 5 - id: 12932
Any and all fics featuring our favorite deity and fox, Botan and Kurama all the way! Also, if any on has any objection to me placing your fic to my community, please don't hesitate to tell me, I'll happily oblige to your wishes. Seeing that I am unable to ask every author whose fic I put in my community whether I can include their fic, I leave that decision up to the author if they find out and do not accept.

Price of Love for a Reaper by BWinner reviews
Botan is in a bit of a pickle, it seems that remaining in a human body to aide the Spirit Detective and his team has been dulling her spiritual powers. Unable to balance the stress that comes with so many heightened emotions, she's having a hard time concentrating and bringing forth even the most basic healing and summoning powers. In an act of desperation she seeks out Kurama...
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,343 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/9 - Published: 4/7 - Yusuke U., Kurama M., Keiko Y., Botan
Drunken Love by crazycatmommy reviews
After Botan gets drunk at Yusuke and Keiko's engagement party, Kurama takes her back to his place so he can nurse back to health from a terrible hangover. Will they see one another in a different light?
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,522 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/10 - Published: 5/5/2019 - Kurama M., Botan
A Quiet Retreat by Saint Miroku reviews
Feeling very overwhelmed by a lot of sudden changes, Botan decides to head for Genkai's Temple in order to get her thoughts in order. When she arrives, she finds that Kurama has also decided to stay at the temple, also debating what course of action to take next. A Kurama X Botan one shot. What have I done? Also, happy St. Patrick's Day!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 977 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/16/2019 - [Kurama M., Botan] Genkai - Complete
A New Outlook by Infatuated-Simplicity reviews
On her first day off in ages Botan opens her closet to find that she is in need of a wardrobe update. With the gang set to hang out soon she wants to look and feel her best. Through a bit of serendipity she runs into an old friend who decides that there is no where he would rather be. KuramaXBotan.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 42,544 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/7/2018 - Published: 2/17/2018 - [Kurama M., Botan] - Complete
Group Date! by Ichinomiya Kantarou reviews
Kurama never thought of being interested in joining group dates, but after succumbing to Yusuke’s persistence once, Kurama suddenly had a change of heart. Kurama x Botan
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,083 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/22/2018 - Botan, Kurama M.
Fight by ladyyoko86
Kurama and Botan have a fight, she tries to slap him and ... read and see what happens.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 469 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/18/2017 - Botan, Kurama M. - Complete
Voicemail by ohhimyky reviews
When it came to their past, she was dying to remember while he was fighting to forget. But, of course, being the perfect boyfriend Kurama was, he was fully supportive in Botan's quest to uncover her lost memories. Finding her family? Sure. Uncovering old friends? Why not. Reuniting with an old lover? Huh- wait! What? (Kurama x Botan)
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,729 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/5/2017 - Kurama M., Botan
How Dirty is Your Mind? by ohhimyky reviews
Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei all ends up behind Kurama's front door and happens to easedrop on the kitsune while he's having 'play-time' with a certain Reikai ferry-girl... laughter, chaos and hilarious-ness ensues! (Kurama x Botan) One-shot with a special guest appearance from everyone's favorite silver haired thief.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,963 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/28/2017 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
Healing by TheSailorette reviews
Kurama and Botan have been dating a while when a demon kidnaps Botan. The team finds and rescues her. Kurama takes her back to his place to heal since he knows of a few ways to speed up her healing process. This is a OneShot KuramaXBotan
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2016 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
Always Have, Always Will by Wendy McCalister reviews
He messed things up the first time, and he wasn't going to do it again the second time. One-shot turned two-shots, Kurama x Botan.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,429 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/14/2015 - Published: 10/13/2015 - Botan, Kurama M. - Complete
Laughing in the Face of Death by ForbiddenDreams13 reviews
Botan loves horror games. Kurama? Not so much...
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,624 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/6/2015 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
A Prolonged Wait by Infatuated-Simplicity reviews
How long had it been? Over a hundred years... and for all that time she had waited for him to wake up. Rated to be safe. Kurama/YoukoXBotan.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,361 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/4/2015 - [Botan, Kurama M., Youko] - Complete
Accidents Happen by Rikku-Lin-Minouke reviews
BxK I ride the elevator 5 days a week with this guy and I obsess over him from a far. He probably has no idea who I am. At least not until I tripped into him one day. Then he started to really notice me!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,947 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/27/2018 - Published: 5/14/2015
Uncompatible Yet Compatible by Okada Chiaki reviews
They were bad for each other. They've hurt one another too many times. But they couldn't help it… Why does love makes people do stupid things?
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,046 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/26/2015 - Botan, Kurama M.
Sanest insanity by peonyreaper reviews
just another bouquet of short kurama x botan drabbles.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/20/2015 - Kurama M., Botan
If Anyone Falls by blue-eyed-shuichi reviews
His existence was a life of deception. Hers revolved around being a spirit guide for the dead. When the theft of a dangerous artifact comes to light, these two worlds will collide. Enemies become friends and a bond will form that neither the passage of time nor the threat of death could destroy. KxB with the full cast of characters as well. Spread throughout entire YYH universe.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 462,693 - Reviews: 492 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 7/23/2019 - Published: 3/28/2015 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
Into the Dark by Okada Chiaki reviews
Everyone knows her to be the cheerful type. But when her past comes back to haunt her and hurt everyone around her, there might just be something more to her than what meets the eye. Slight KB. Botan-centric.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,669 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/6/2015 - Published: 1/17/2015 - Botan
Sweetheart by Okada Chiaki reviews
Five moments between them, the subtle hints of his feelings for her, and her smile as he gave her his silent confession. Purely KB. Set after the end of the series.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,389 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/16/2015 - Botan, Kurama M. - Complete
Broken Lovers by Wendy McCalister reviews
Being a teenager is hard. Just when you think everything's going well, it all suddenly starts to turn complicated. You have to face this drama and that drama. It's one drama after another. Well, that's life. Main pairing: Kurama and Botan, other pairings also included. Rating may go up in later chapters.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,828 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/26/2015 - Published: 1/1/2015 - Kurama M., Botan
With a Dash of Honey by Wendy McCalister reviews
She is a loner and he is a popular guy in school. They are different. But what if romance exist between the two? Life is just too boring when you're normal. KB centric.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,199 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/12/2015 - Published: 12/22/2014 - Kurama M., Botan
You're Not So Bad by Wendy McCalister reviews
AU, Shuichi Minamino and Botan Fukuyama are somehow forced to live together. They don't like each other which makes the whole thing harder to deal with. But as things happen, will love blossom? Kurama x Botan, multiple-chapter story. Chapter 10 edited!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 107,746 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/1/2015 - Published: 11/23/2014 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
Rupture by ChoppingBoard reviews
After the hardships and tests encountered on the three realms, Kurama has to see himself through another one. Kurama X Botan, in which I suck at summaries.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,441 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2014 - Published: 12/14/2014 - Botan, Kurama M. - Complete
Stealing You by Wendy McCalister reviews
He didn't care how long it would take to have her. Kurama was a thief and he would steal Botan's heart, no matter what. Kurama x Botan, one-shot / Story is in Kurama's POV /
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,621 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/10/2014 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
Safe In Your Embrace by Wendy McCalister reviews
The cold didn't matter, because he was there with her. Kurama was there, and Botan felt safe just being in his arms. Kurama and Botan, one-shot / Story told from Botan's POV /
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,780 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
New Adventure by ladyyoko86
Sometimes two lines can change your life forever.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,150 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/26/2014 - Kurama M., Botan - Complete
573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »