Home Community Books Harry Potter Forlorn Saga
Forlorn Saga
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 01-16-05
Founder: Elssha - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 10570
I was lied to about James Potter; a liar, a cheater, a theif. I was lied to about Lily Potter; her family, her past. Worst of all, I was lied to about Harry Potter, for no such boy existed...

Horris

A place for all the Forlorn Saga stories, including the Forlorn Folklore

The Ammodytus by Elssha reviews
[Forlorn Folklore] Just a little glimpse into the life of Voldemort's right hand man, greatest Deatheater and the person many considered his future heir. His Ammodytus. ONE SHOT R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,431 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/25/2003 - Severus S., Voldemort - Complete
Gilded Serpent: Lion Thus by Elssha reviews
[Forlorn Folklore] Ron wants to become a Death Eater… Why? He's quite eager to tell you. This is to be read during ch17 or after Forlorn Hope . If you haven't read that, it can still be read , but some references might not be too clear.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,957 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/21/2003 - Ron W., Harry P. - Complete
Forlorn Dream by Elssha reviews
[Forlorn Saga Tome II] 'And yet, here I am, forced to endure what dreams may come and fight with friend and foe alike. I know not which is which, they know not which am I'. Horris
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,495 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 12/13/2005 - Published: 12/31/2004 - Harry P. - Complete