Home Community TV Shows All My Children For all you Bam lovers
For all you Bam lovers
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows All My Children, Since: 03-10-06
Founder: M and M you know who I mean - Stories: 71 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 29530
All the stories about Bianca Montgomery and Maggie Stone. And of course Miranda Mono Montgomery. They just have to be a mere meantined to be in this catogery.

Running While Standing Still by In-betweens reviews
Maggie's POV during Chapter 1 of Strange Businesses. It was written as an entry to Lyrics to Lovestories at the BAMboard which means I used the lyrics from a song the reader has to guess to write this story. Good luck. :- Femslash, Bianca/Maggie
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/29/2010 - Published: 8/25/2010 - Maggie S., Bianca M. - Complete
Strange Businesses by In-betweens reviews
Sequel to The Stranger Series BAM. Maggie Bennett is the Cambias heir and faces several challenges while on trial for Michael's murder. She must prove her innocence and her love to Bianca. With the new year comes two new faces to PV looking to ruin her.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 77,558 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/23/2010 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Maggie S., Bianca M. - Complete
Stranger Calling by In-betweens
First entry in The Alternate Stranger Series What if Gwen Bennett told Alexander Cambias he was the father of her unborn children. Would he have left his wife Amelia and returned to her Or would he have rejected her and left her in the cold? Gwen/AlexC
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,926 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Maggie S. - Complete
Summer Full of Strangers by In-betweens reviews
3rd Story in The Alternate Stranger Series -Maggie and Frankie Cambias spend 3 weeks of their summer vacation with their Aunt Vanessa and Uncle Palmer while their parents tour Europe. While staying in Pine Valley they meet one Bianca Christine Montgomery
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,965 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/8/2010 - Published: 9/2/2010 - Maggie S., Frankie S. - Complete
The Stranger Series by In-betweens reviews
Maggie gets a phone call in the middle of the night, her mother has died. She leaves town unaware that her departure leaves her the #1 suspect in Michael Cambias' murder. While in GreenBay everything Maggie thought she knew is forever changed. BAMromanc
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 95,564 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/21/2010 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Maggie S., Bianca M. - Complete
Unexpected Guest by In-betweens reviews
Maggie Stone has a non-conventional Mother's Day in the year 2023 with her son and an unexpected guest. Future Fic. Mentions of Bianca/Maggie, Bianca/Reese, Maggie/OFC. Hurt Comfort, mentions of character death.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,795 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Maggie S., Miranda M. - Complete
The Letter by Talisa reviews
I am the kinda gal who can't wait the weekend for the end of a story...so here's a little Bianca/Frankie fic for ya
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,779 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/20/2001
We Die Young by Angelus Mortis reviews
A/U. Frankie comes back to put things right. *Revised* Fixed Typos
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/28/2002
Crazy For You by Shadowcat11 reviews
Maggie finally takes her own advice when it comes to Bianca.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,090 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/23/2002
Bus Rides by Talisa reviews
More Maggie & Bianca-again sorry for crappy formatting-blame FF.net
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,115 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/30/2002
Loving Her by Lyrical.Laughter reviews
(1/1) Maggie reflects on her relationship with Bianca
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 498 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/23/2002
Easier To Run by Jade Unicorn reviews
I use this title from a Linkin Park song. Bianca/Maggie
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,456 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/12/2003
History Repeats Itself by Christi Tramotua reviews
Bianca deals with the new surprises that come from her viscious rape *Written by a fan and everyday viewer of the show*
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,581 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/19/2003 - Published: 8/4/2003
Miracles Happen by Lyrical.Laughter reviews
Bianca finally finds love after Laura, but Frankie is hiding a secret that might tear her and Bianca apart for good COMPLETE
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 29 - Words: 37,381 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 9/21/2003 - Published: 12/12/2001 - Complete
Anything is Possible by Lunacy1111 reviews
Christmas at the Kane-Montgomerys
All My Children - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,308 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/4/2004
The Unknown by Lily Grace reviews
Michael Cambias is still alive after the trial and continues to torment Bianca. Is it possible that Michael could change...or even more, that Bianca is in danger of accepting him?
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 12,816 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/16/2006 - Published: 2/28/2004 - Complete
It takes three to tango by shadow girl2 reviews
When Lena goes away it is up to Maggie to take care of Bianca RR
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,430 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/15/2004 - Published: 5/9/2004
The past the present and the future by katt's cat reviews
The legacy of the kane women are to come full circle. A beloved member of the PV comunity dies.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,031 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/22/2004 - Complete
November Rain by Casandra
Saying goodbye is so hard.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,110 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/3/2004
The Challenge by SpencerNAshley4Ever reviews
Babe and Bianca have this MAJOR fight about whos baby is whos and where the other baby is (the one that "got thrown from the airplane on impact) Read to see wat happens and review to tell me your opioions! Chapter 1 Up! PERMANTELY UNFINSISHED
All My Children - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 577 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 7/27/2004
Understanding by Changing Channels reviews
An alternate version of the Cambius murder mystery where all the women aren't so damned weak all the time. Focuses on the KaneMontgomery clan and their relationships as well as Lena, Greenlee, Maggie, Ryan and other characters.
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,911 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/13/2004 - Published: 8/3/2004
Countdown to Midnight by Casandra reviews
Can Maggie drum up the courage to tell Bianca how she really feels before the clock strikes twelve?
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 32,939 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/24/2004
A New Life to Experience by Banana1 reviews
Babe has told Bianca about Miranda and it shows Babe new life when her biggest secret comes out. And her new romance that blossoms with Jamie. Third chapter up please R and R
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,531 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/8/2004 - Published: 8/26/2004
A HEARTBEAT by serendipity-smiles reviews
This is a story about 2 sisters... the KANE women begin to live up to their promise... fighting for their happiness and their futures... please read and review- this is just something to do until the babyswap ends!
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 71,611 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/11/2004 - Published: 5/1/2004
A wedding, Three Funerals and a baby by DolceBella reviews
The death of three Pine Valley residents brings one couple closer and pushes another over the edge or does it?
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,201 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/12/2004 - Published: 9/7/2004
62 | Page 1 .. Last Next »