Home Community Movies Thor For The Love Of Loki
For The Love Of Loki
Follow .
Focus: Movies Thor, Since: 12-26-11
Founder: AsgardianOnlooker - Stories: 84 - Followers: 255 - Staff: 3 - id: 97287
The Asgardian god of mischief and adopted child of Odin deserves to be loved. (Loki x OC).

Hidden Within by JadeBuohler reviews
Eager to follow in the footsteps of her honorable father, a warrior and knight for the king of Asgard, Adeline Crow has obeyed the Allfather's order; accepting a new task that proves more difficult than Lady Crow believed. Her duty? Guard the prisoner locked away in the dungeons beneath the palace. A certain Loki Laufeyson. What lies hidden within the heart of his lonely soul?
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 44 - Words: 92,355 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 7/17/2015 - Published: 11/29/2014 - Thor, Odin, Loki, OC - Complete
Clarity by fogisbeautiful reviews
Loki (traitor, usurper, the fallen prince) is imprisoned beneath the palace that was once his home, cut off even from his mother, possibly the only person in the Nine Realms who still cares for him. But Lady Frigga is clever, with a girl in her service uniquely suited to the purpose she has in mind. And if Klara is lucky, she might find her own answers in the dungeons of Asgard.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 82,654 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 298 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 7/15/2016 - Published: 6/1/2016 - [Loki, OC] Thor, Frigga - Complete
Kingdom Come by NeverQuiteAwake reviews
[Part 3 of the Shieldmaiden Saga] Months after defeating their deadliest foe, Eirlys and Loki are drawn back into adversity when the Convergence begins. Along with the Asgardians, they must work together to thwart the greatest threat the Nine Realms has ever seen. SPOILERS for Thor: The Dark World. Slightly AU. Loki/OC
Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 178,390 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 7/3/2017 - Published: 5/22/2016 - [Loki, OC] Thor, Sif - Complete
Learn Me Right by NeverQuiteAwake reviews
[Part 1 of the Shieldmaiden Saga] As a maiden of Vanaheim, Eirlys never expected to deviate from the path set before her. Her life takes an unanticipated turn when she becomes Queen Frigga's latest apprentice, and she finds herself at odds with an especially vexing Asgardian prince. Pre-Thor & onwards. Loki/OC
Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 160,866 - Reviews: 962 - Favs: 1,611 - Follows: 1,017 - Updated: 2/21/2014 - Published: 7/12/2013 - [Loki, OC] Thor, Sif - Complete
A Game of Mischief by ivory-sword reviews
Kyra Winters is crazy. Or so she thought. It isn't until she falls through a portal during the Convergence and finds herself in Asgard that she realizes she has the ability to see through any illusion and tell truth from lies. Meanwhile, a certain Trickster is set on taking the throne of Asgard, and Kyra's ability to see through his illusions could cause him some problems.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 128,153 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 9/7/2018 - Published: 11/16/2017 - Loki, Sif, OC - Complete
A Game of Prince and Mouse by k.m.hardy reviews
Tynia is a quiet, shy kitchen servant to the royal family in Asgard. Though unsure why, she has caught Prince Loki's attention and the thought of what he wants with her is frightening. In his games of "cat and mouse," she finds a part of herself she didn't even know existed. But will she succumb to him? Or will she fight him? Set before the First THOR to the end of DARK WORLD.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 41,153 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 5/30/2019 - Published: 12/27/2018 - Loki, OC - Complete
Till Death Do You Part by SnowGlobeQueen reviews
Thor saves a young woman who is dying on Midgard and has to convince Odin to keep her alive, but Odin won't unless she's one of the family. Post Dark World
Thor - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 112 - Words: 212,707 - Reviews: 472 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 247 - Updated: 9/13/2018 - Published: 1/16/2018 - [Loki, OC] Thor, Odin - Complete
To Have and To Hold by SnowGlobeQueen reviews
SEQUEL TO "Till Death Do You Part". Now that Maisy is officially part of the Asgardian royal family, she is finding life as a princess far more difficult than she ever thought it could be. At least she has Loki to keep her sane, safe, and out of trouble, which gets more and more difficult with beings wanting revenge around every corner.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 95 - Words: 193,631 - Reviews: 453 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 2/29 - Published: 9/13/2018 - [Loki, OC] Thor
My Queen by ARose94 reviews
Heimdall, the gatekeeper of the Bifrost, is asked by Odin to use his gift of all sight in order to predict Thor's and Loki's future queens. Years later, Loki falls from the Rainbow Bridge and ends up meeting the girl Heimdall had predicted on Midgard. Follow Loki's journey through self doubt and anger as he fights for power, revenge, and the heart of his queen COMPLETED part 1 of 2
Thor - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 74,075 - Reviews: 263 - Favs: 420 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 2/8/2014 - [Loki, OC] Thor, Heimdall - Complete
The Secrets in Telling Part Two - The Drums of War by iwantsprezzatura reviews
My brother was always unpredictable. It was that him who had arguably caused all the upset in my life. I hated him. I loved him. I could not stay away. - Loki/OC - sequel to The Secrets in Telling - please read&review
Thor - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 60,837 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 7/28/2019 - Published: 11/12/2017 - [OC, Loki] Thor
The Secrets In Telling by iwantsprezzatura reviews
"I can feel you," my brother whispered. I swallowed hard while his bright green eyes searched my face. "And you're beautiful." - Loki/OC - please read&review!
Thor - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 130,708 - Reviews: 348 - Favs: 443 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 11/12/2017 - Published: 9/20/2015 - Loki, OC - Complete
Banditry by LoquaciousQuibbler reviews
Noir, a thief living on the streets of Asgard, didn't realize it was Prince Loki she had pickpocketed. Call it a happy coincidence. She's immediately charmed by him, but how could a thief get her hands on the key to the prince's heart? Oh, no need. She's pretty handy with a lock pick.
Thor - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 182,341 - Reviews: 586 - Favs: 355 - Follows: 418 - Updated: 11/29/2018 - Published: 10/24/2014 - Loki, OC, Thor
To Truly See by Carlypso reviews
Adisa has been blind since she was a young child. But even though she can't physically see, she can see Loki for who he truly is. Loki x OC
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 46,943 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 329 - Follows: 399 - Updated: 5/1/2016 - Published: 11/17/2013 - Loki, OC
Sorrow's Pain by Small Black Kitten reviews
Loki has every intention of watching Asgard burn. He will be free when Odin sees he has "let love into his heart." So? He'll just use someone until he is free. But what happens when the small slave girl starts to melt his icy heart? What if he just needs someone to be there for him, to tell him he's not a monster? And what if she just needs someone to show her kindness for once?
Thor - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 88,407 - Reviews: 1258 - Favs: 1,363 - Follows: 675 - Updated: 6/20/2016 - Published: 6/16/2014 - [Loki, OC] Thor, Frigga - Complete
Alliance by krystal lazuli reviews
This is the first story in the Infinity series. This tale is set after The Dark World. After seeing it, I found myself wondering about several things I noted in the movie. This is my story of what happens when Loki becomes the King of Asgard. This tale is now complete, but there is more to tell. I hope you enjoy this one, and continue with the sequel "Exile".
Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 35,349 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 3/24/2014 - Published: 1/22/2014 - Thor, Loki, Sif, OC - Complete
Exile by krystal lazuli reviews
This is the second story in my "Infinity" Series. This is a sequel to the story "Alliance". I do suggest reading that prior to starting this story. This tale continues with the troubles Katirya has embroiled herself in as she seeks the help of Loki and Thor to find the Infinity Stones.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 51,409 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/25/2014 - Published: 3/24/2014 - Loki, Thor, Sif, OC - Complete
A Change in the Weather by incompertus reviews
Back when they were kids, Loki knew that she was something special. He was always holding himself back knowing that in his eyes, she wasn't just the princess of Asgard or his younger sister.Would he use the chance of being adopted to pursue her or will it just cause more trouble for the two of them? Sequel is already up. Loki/OC
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 32,165 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 11/25/2012 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Loki - Complete
Einherjar by TrainScribbler reviews
Continuation of Under the Goddess Moon. Loki is imprisoned, Maeve under the ever-watchful eye of Freya and something wicked is working it's way into Asgard, intent on pulling Thor's strings. Loki/OC, please read Under the Goddess moon first or you might be left going 'Eh?
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,598 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 9/11/2012 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Loki
The Angel of Asgard by OhTex reviews
"The first thing he noticed was a long braid of golden hair, then smooth skin; and it was only after he had looked into her eyes, heard her voice and replayed her words three times in his head did he see those brilliant white wings folded behind her." 11 year old Loki meets valkyrie Herja for the first time. Loki/OC. Prequel to 'Guardian of the Princes'.
Thor - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 30 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Loki - Complete
The Prince and the Angel by OhTex reviews
His relationship with her didn't have the simplest of starts; with a huge class difference to contend with, a blundering older brother and Loki's complete inability to talk to her without stammering. Still, it all managed to work out in the end...for a while at least. Loki/OC. Collection of missing scenes/prequels to 'Guardian of the Princes'
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,348 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/24/2012 - Published: 9/26/2012 - Thor, Loki
The Moon and the Tide by Rehaniah reviews
"A servant's life is not an easy one but she thinks it is worth it - more than worth it - to see him..." A Loki/OFC romance.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,410 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/6/2012 - Loki - Complete
Guardian of the Princes by OhTex reviews
In the Medieval Age, the Vikings imagined a host of valkyrie watched over them in battle as their 'angels of war'. On Asgard, these angels are real. And one just happens to be Thor's childhood friend...and Loki's private obsession. Loki/OC.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 56,129 - Reviews: 393 - Favs: 397 - Follows: 276 - Updated: 9/17/2012 - Published: 5/18/2012 - Thor, Loki - Complete
Never Look Back by MockingjayWolf reviews
Here are three things you should know: Astrid Aegirsdottir was an Asgardian. Loki Odinson was a prince of Asgard. The two loathed each other. Then again, the path of true hate never did run smooth...
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 37,441 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 3/5/2013 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Loki - Complete
Of Kings And Tricksters by diggydawg reviews
LokiOC - Lady Nikki lives in Asgard with the other Gods and Goddesses, and captures the special attention of the God of Mischief. Begins pre-movie.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 31,678 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Loki
The Many Causes of Anger by littlemizzsmart reviews
Two shot. Sequal to I Would Have You See Me. The causes of anger are not always so apparent. A budding relationship faces its first hurdle.
Thor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,655 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/16/2011 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Loki - Complete
44 | Page 1 2 Next »