Home Community Games Five Nights at Freddy´s FazbearDiva22 Best FNaF Writer Club
FazbearDiva22 Best FNaF Writer Club
Follow .
Focus: Games Five Nights at Freddy´s, Since: 02-15-15
Founder: Jonathan Stanley - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 118671
this a community for fabeardiva22 becuase he/she is awesome! don't copy her stories or whatever! for people who only read her/his stories only!

Foxy's Little Daughter by FazbearDiva reviews
Sequel to Sweet, Sweet Chica. Foxy and Chica are finally parents and are living together happily with their kid. But later on in life their little Mary-May ends up meeting the son of an imposter and becomes best friend with him and finds love
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 32,329 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 8/10/2016 - Published: 5/8/2015 - [Foxy, Chica]
Suicide Ghost by Jonathan Stanley reviews
first story about my character ghost! hope you all enjoy! Diva makes a little appearence and i credit you FazbearDiva22 incase if i have to credit you
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 253 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/28/2015
I Think I Have Fallen For You by FazbearDiva reviews
Chica is very fed up of the same boring routine day in, day out. So she decides that it is time for a change. Will she succeed? Or will she get herself into BIG, BIG trouble? PREQUEL TO FOREVER YOUR FAZBEAR
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,758 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/21/2015 - [Foxy, Chica] - Complete
Sweet, Sweet Chica by FazbearDiva reviews
Something happens to Chica after a wild night at Freddy's. But the real question is... Who is the father? As well as trying to find out these things Chica has secret feelings for someone special in mind. Could he be the father of her child?
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 61,897 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 5/5/2015 - Published: 1/16/2015 - [Chica, Foxy] [Mangle, Toy Chica] - Complete
Forever Your Fazbear by FazbearDiva reviews
Freddy keeps leaving Fazbear's and coming back. But where does he keep going? Soon everyone will discover a life changing mystery of a lost area, hoping to unlock their friend's secret that will change everything.
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,501 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/20/2015 - Published: 1/13/2015 - [Freddy Fazbear, OC] The Puppet