Home Community TV Shows M.I. High Favourite M.I. High Stories
Favourite M.I. High Stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows M.I. High, Since: 07-01-14
Founder: M.I. High Lover - Stories: 7 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 115202
This a page in which your favourite stories are.
I will be running polls on my page to see what your favourite stories are and each week will add the 2 most favourite stories out if a selective few.
The staff of this page are welcome to create polls and add two stories to the site on each Friday of a week as long as the stories have been votes for by readers and are not already on the site

Back together by A-S-O-U-E reviews
What if Frank and Stella got back together? This is my POV of what would happen. Scenes from before and after episodes of series 7. Sorry for the crappy summary. I don't own M.I High! (I wish I did though! I mean seriously, who doesn't!) Hope you all will enjoy the last chapter! I tried really hard in it! PLEASE READ! :D :D
M.I. High - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 36,727 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/18/2015 - Published: 11/14/2014 - [Frank L., Stella K.] - Complete
The Grandmasters Reign of Terror by M.I. High Lover reviews
The M.I 9 agents have defeated KORPS but The Grand Master has managed to escape prison, what will happen when he starts the biggest crime wave of the century, building WMD, robbing banks and kidnapping M.I 9 agents, all the M.I High teams must join forces to stop The Grand Master, what happens when a familiar face returns, will they defeat The Grand Master before it too late?
M.I. High - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,110 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/4/2014 - Published: 5/18/2014 - [Dan M., Zoe] [Blane W., Daisy M.]
Mind over matter by Primeval-Lover reviews
On a trip the team are told to investigate KORPS activity. Once the team come home Frank discovers a secret what Dan's been hiding from everyone. But when Frank thinks everythings been sorted out the team discover a bigger secret what's more deadly than they thought. Rated T for abuse. *CONTINUED IF PEOPLE WANT MORE CHAPTERS!* (ON HOLD)
M.I. High - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 22,246 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/13/2014 - Published: 4/21/2013 - Dan M., Aneisha J., Tom T., Zoe
Burning by IWillBelieveIt reviews
A fire when Zoe was eight left her scarred and traumatised. Eight years later, her friends don't know about the scars that mark her body or nightmares that plague her sleep. But after a mission involving a fake missile and a flamethrower that goes horribly wrong, they're soon going to find out . . .
M.I. High - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,748 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/21/2014 - Published: 12/13/2013 - [Dan M., Zoe] Aneisha J., Tom T. - Complete
MI High - The Deep Cover Mission by SupernaturalRuinedMyLife reviews
Oscar and Carrie are shocked when Rose is happy to see two invaders in HQ. They turn out to be Blane and Daisy, called by Frank and Lennie because there is a deep-cover mission they are all going to take together. Once they are all undercover, what will happen at Penhallows?
M.I. High - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 59,652 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/15/2014 - Published: 10/18/2013 - Oscar C., Rose G., Carrie S., Blane W. - Complete
If we all try by RomanogersOurGirl reviews
After leaving Edward Dixon Halliday's Unit, Rose and Carrie just carried on with life. But when the new team start to struggle, will they swallow their pride and come back together? And will the return of old characters bring out the best in everyone? This is my first fanfic and a apologise in advance for any mistakes. I don't own M.I. High or any of the characters.
M.I. High - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,021 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/5/2014 - Published: 2/28/2014 - Carrie S., Daisy M., Dan M., Keri S. - Complete
Head Trauma by IWillBelieveIt reviews
After the defeat of KORPS, the team are sent to rescue a girl from an abandoned KORPS base. What they don't expect to find is Zoe - more broken than they could have ever thought possible. But she can barely look Dan in the eye. What have KORPS done to her to make her this way and why does she think that Dan's the one who did it? Rated for mentions of rape and self-harm.
M.I. High - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 23 - Words: 25,935 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/29/2014 - Published: 4/19/2014 - [Dan M., Zoe] Keri S. - Complete