Home Community Anime/Manga Ghost in the Shell Fans of Mokoto and Batou as a Paring
Fans of Mokoto and Batou as a Paring
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Ghost in the Shell, Since: 05-20-08
Founder: antyem13 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 58567
This is the group for people who want to see more of Batou and Motoko together.

Solitude by OtakuLibra reviews
A letter from Batou to the Major about her leaving, with some elements of Solid State Society and some of Innocence. Whether it's an actual letter or just Batou's thoughts is up to you. Rated T for some language.
Ghost in the Shell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 809 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/3/2008
XMas Time With Section Nine by Magnusrae reviews
Realizing that most of Section Nine has no family, Aramaki institutes a gift exchange program. Light and fluffy oneshot. Mild BM
Ghost in the Shell - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,193 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/5/2006 - M. Kusanagi, Batou - Complete
Twister by Diana's Helper reviews
What happens when a bunch of highly qualified military officers get bored? They play Twister! Takes place during Stand Alone Complex, BatouxMotoko oneshot.
Ghost in the Shell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/7/2007 - Complete
motoko and batou convalesesance pt 2 by m3otoko reviews
A continuation of Kurissyma san Tybalt's fantastic work! set after solid state society, enjoy! I do not own Motoko or Batou or Ghost in the shell. P.S I really enjoyed convalesance I hope you don't mind me writing a continuation
Ghost in the Shell - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 197 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/10/2008 - Complete
Convalescence by Kurissyma san Tybalt reviews
A short MotokoBatou oneshot that's been lying around for ages. Set after the events of Solid State Society.
Ghost in the Shell - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/31/2007 - Complete
Impossible Diagnosis by Kurissyma san Tybalt reviews
I get a strange feeling in my Ghost when I see him. It sort of… shivers, and plays between hot and cold like it can’t decide, and I can’t either. All of my sensors get firewalled and fade to black... MotokoBatou Not all things can be explained by logic
Ghost in the Shell - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,602 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/2/2007 - Complete