Home Community Misc Web Shows Fanmade Death Battles
Fanmade Death Battles
Follow .
Focus: Misc Web Shows, Since: 06-23-18
Founder: Atombomb639 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 129839
This just a place where fans of Death Battle can enjoy stories made by fellow Death Battle fans.

My Death Battle Attempts by LittleZbot reviews
In which I take two fictional characters and pit them against each other in a duel to the death. Rules in the first chapter. NEXT BATTLE: Hiccup (DreamWorks Dragons) vs. NausicaƤ (NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 19 - Words: 275,694 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/22 - Published: 5/19/2017 - Death Battle!, Death Battle
Contest Of Champions Season 2 Heroes, Giants and Anti-Heroes by Atombomb639 reviews
Season 2 New Champions come to battle Legendary Warriors, Heroes and Anti-Heroes Will Enter This Arena But Only One Shall Leave The Battle Ground Alive As The Winner Of A Contest Of Champions. (This story will be going on Hiatus for a little while guys I will however be working on other things to mentally recover and regain my will to keep writing these damn things)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 153,871 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/9/2019 - Published: 2/3/2017 - Death Battle! - Complete
Ultimate Toon Fighters by Wizkid-Newgencomics reviews
This is my own series of Death ough it may be more like cartoon fight club. Their will be rematches and total wars if it's asked for or if i felt like it. Some rematches might have prep time depending on the character.A new Battle will be up every Thrusday plus bonus fights whenever i feel like it. So be ready for more fights. readandreview
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 67 - Words: 142,375 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 4/10/2017 - Death Battle!
Contest Of Champions The Rough Begining by Atombomb639 reviews
inspired by death battle and will Continue as long as i can come up with ideas and i will only use characters i know oh and to anyone who doesn't like the dying it has to happen like Chad said it has to be all the way it just cant be oh you knocked me out you win no it has to be all the way so someone will die
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 26 - Words: 43,515 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/17/2017 - Published: 12/19/2015 - Death Battle! - Complete