Home Community General Falling into a MovieTV ShowGameBookCartoon
Falling into a MovieTV ShowGameBookCartoon
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-30-14
Founder: grapejuice101 - Stories: 304 - Followers: 286 - Staff: 8 - id: 112503
All Fanfiction Stories of an OC falling into his/her favorite Movie, TV Show, Video Games, Book, or Cartoon Show. If you have any suggestions of adding a story, please message me.

The Adventure of a Lifetime (My First Adventure) by Creative CutiePrincess D reviews
Everyone dreams of going on an adventure with their favorite cartoon or video game character. But what happens when a young girl's wish comes true. Go back in time 13 years ago to how Dakota met Emily, Amy, Cindy, and Chloe. and how they stopped an incoming darkness. Memories from My Heart Book one.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 38,363 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/6 - Published: 7/15/2019 - Sora, Riku, OC
Youth is Wasted on the Young by Screaming Dean reviews
An old school fanboy of Marvel Comics, the Marvel Comics movie universe, and Marvel-based games makes a wish and finds himself in the child's body of his favorite, wall-crawling superhero where he sets out to prepare for his new life as a superhero. Do things go well for him? Come and see. Quasi-self insert.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,439 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 6/22 - Published: 6/15 - Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Glory Of Love The Karate Kid Fanfic by Estrella-Luna reviews
Genevieve Lafleur wasn't your average teenage girl in high school. No, Genevieve was always something more than just the 'perfect' girl with blonde hair and green eyes that have many boys swoon at the wave of her slender finger. Although she is one of the popular kids in school, she's quite unique from every girl there. But what would happen when a new kid comes to town?
Karate Kid - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,705 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/24/2019 - Published: 8/2/2019 - Daniel L., Mr. Miyagi, Johnny L., OC
And this is why dragons left Morrowind alone by Sir Punchalot reviews
Morrowind is infamous for many reasons: the Blight, a strong presence of deadra cults, inhospitable locals, the Devil under the Mountain and, worst of all, the cliff racers. Apparently, it has somehow gotten even worse... there is a dragon on the loose. His goals? Figure out this Thu'um thingy, help the Nerevarine save the world and troll as many people as possible. The horror!
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 188,276 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 422 - Follows: 524 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 12/1/2016 - The Nerevarine, OC, Khajiit
Forever and Always by PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid reviews
Sequel to Life at the Academy. Final story of Jim and Raphaelle. When Delbert and Amelia's children are kidnapped, Jim, Raphaelle, and their friends set out to bring them back. But things get complicated when the ransom doesn't consist of gold or wealth. How is Raphaelle gonna get out of this one? JimXOC. Fourth in my Treasure Planet Series.
Treasure Planet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 35,787 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Jim Hawkins - Complete
Life at the Academy by PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid reviews
Sequel to Stolen Treasure. Jim and Raphaelle return for their 3rd year at the Interstellar Academy. However, after a year of normal life, they are about to face troubles that they may not be prepared for. Not pirates or kidnappings, but the stressful problems of teenage drama. This is going to be a stressful year for the both of them. JimXOC Third in my Treasure Planet Series
Treasure Planet - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 34,465 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/6/2012 - Published: 3/15/2012 - Jim Hawkins - Complete
Stolen Treasure by PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid reviews
Sequel to Treasure Planet: The Real Treasure. Raphaelle is living happily with Jim. That is, until someone kidnaps her and steals her away from him. A dark figure from her past has mysteriously appeared, and decided to take a sudden interest in her. What do they want with her? And how will Jim react to the secret she never revealed? JimXOC. Second in my Treasure Planet Series.
Treasure Planet - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 27,352 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/8/2012 - Published: 1/21/2012 - Jim Hawkins - Complete
Treasure Planet: The Real Treasure by PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid reviews
A simple wish made on a young girl's 16th birthday sends her into the world of Treasure Planet. But she no longer remembers what takes place during the movie. Will her presence change the plot of the story? Will her childhood crush on Jim Hawkins develop into something more? Will she be able to survive this crazy amazing adventure? JimXOC First in my Treasure Planet Series.
Treasure Planet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 37,404 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 1/15/2012 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Jim Hawkins - Complete
Home Again by iHateFridays reviews
[OC story] Alice's life feels like a complete wreck. Every day she is bullied and dealing with physical - and mental - scars. Her lone solace is a simple computer game, Poptropica. One day she enters the game and her life changes forever... especially when she finds out she could bring the very end to this world, or save it with some friends. [COMPLETE]
Poptropica - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 63 - Words: 213,352 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/26/2018 - Published: 6/20/2016 - OC - Complete
Yugi! Stop mentioning Puppyshipping! Whatever that is by The Gypsy Alchemist reviews
In which Madeline finds herself as Yugi at the very beginning of the storyline. Before the Millennium Puzzle was even completed. Well crapbaskets! OC-Insert. Cross-Posted on AO3
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,972 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/31/2019 - Published: 12/30/2019 - Yami Yūgi, Yūgi M., OC
I Know Things by aratay26 reviews
A story in which a girl finds herself in the MCU, and claims to have superpowers. And also, most importantly, that she is not in love with half the people in the room. *cough* yeah, *cough* right. Infinity War, Endgame Fix-It with OC
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 86,168 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 400 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 12/30/2019 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Loki, OC
Flying With Dragons by MiraculousDragonMaster reviews
When I wished for an adventure like in the movies and TV shows that I love, to escape my dull life, this is NOT what I had in mind. However, if I want to get back to my world, by whatever means, I have to help my new friend become the hero he was destined to be, along with taming a fierce and rare dragon. First story in series, "Adventures Through the Realms."
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,172 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/25 - Published: 12/18/2018 - [Hiccup, Astrid] Toothless, OC
One Story, Two Dimensions! by The Bronipegusisters Studios reviews
While watching HTTYD, Sara is sucked into the movie and now has to make sure the events all play out correctly if she ever wants a chance to go back home. There's just one small problem, an assassin is out to get her and Hiccup. That's not part of the movie! And why? A 'going to another dimension' fic. [BEING REWRITTEN]
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,234 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 11/12/2015 - [Hiccup, Astrid] OC
Through Different Eyes by InDreamsILived reviews
When a Vampire Diaries and The Originals fan dies and is reincarnated in Caroline's body, she's faced with a difficult decision. She must choose between following a path already forged by the show or creating her own destiny—but can she afford to be herself when one wrong move could rewrite history? (T for now)
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,154 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 311 - Updated: 12/15/2019 - Published: 9/21/2019 - Elena G., Damon S., Klaus, OC
The Faerie Chronicles of the Untold by kade32 reviews
A club of modern-day misfit teenagers discover a mystical book and get stuck in a dimension where every fairy tale is reality. Each member is brought into different fairy tales and find themselves enamored with the various princesses. The boys inadvertently become the love interests of the Disney Princesses, replacing their princes and become one with the stories.
Disney - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 49,933 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 3/17/2016
I'm A Pony? by Ashbel Longhart reviews
A young starting to be brony gets transported to Equestria. That line would have been a great way to start a summary if it wasn't for the fact that I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT TRANSPORTED! Whoever did this to me can go fuck themselves. *A Self-Insert* Rated T to be safe.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 253,374 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 479 - Follows: 500 - Updated: 5/24 - Published: 4/16/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, OC
A Journey Beyond Sanity by The Warrior Of Twilight reviews
A young brony, just starting to get into the show, finds himself one day suddenly waking up literally into the show. To return home, he must reluctantly befriend and aid the world's heroic residents, guided by a voice in his head, all the while trying to keep his mental health in check. His name is Stardust Balance, this is his story.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 200 - Words: 1,521,892 - Reviews: 1091 - Favs: 508 - Follows: 477 - Updated: 1h - Published: 1/9/2015 - [Twilight Sparkle, OC] Spike
Treasure Planet by TheMermaidJedi reviews
Emma is an lonely orphaned girl stranded in a neglectful orphanage. She loves the Disney movie 'Treasure Planet' and sorta looks like the main character Jim. After a wish lands her in the world she belongs in she finds herself, family, and a surprise that changes her life. (I own nothing but my OC!) [Slow Updates]
Treasure Planet - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 37,225 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 12/23/2019 - Jim Hawkins, Long John silver, Morph, OC - Complete
The Addition by Madame Body reviews
A small human child has fallen into the Strange Magic universe with no memories of her past and becomes an addition to the storyline. Will her appearance derail the couple's happily ever after or set events for a new adventure all together?
Strange Magic - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,113 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/7/2019 - Published: 9/16/2018
Ellie's Tale by Author of the Insane reviews
Elspeth 'Ellie' Blood is summoned to Wizard City as its supposed "savior". Naturally adept at magic despite being from Earth, she finds herself fitting in well with the weirdness of Ravenwood. However, the young Necromancer is hiding something, a secret that could jeopardize the very safety of the known realms.
Wizard101 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,361 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/20/2019 - Published: 10/9/2014 - OC
Emerald vs Gold by Angelwings2002 reviews
You know that moment when life falls apart and you feel like there's nothing left for you? Well that's how I felt until I was whisked away into a new time and place. Gravity Falls. So now I'm in a town were crazy stuff happens to me and everyone. My name is Emily Jewel, but he calls me Emerald...
Gravity Falls - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 183,960 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 5/16/2018 - Grunkle Stan, Wendy, Bill, OC
Surviving the Beast Wars by TheCrazyGhostLady reviews
In which a last second wish goes a little too far...
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 86,597 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 11/15/2017 - Silverbolt, Rampage, Dinobot, OC
Eclipse of the Heart: New Moon by FadedPhantom reviews
Xemnas was defeated. The game had been won. Aila was sure that the most difficult times were behind them all. But now, with no moon to light her way, she finds herself stumbling even further down a path she thought she had already reached the end of. Maybe some things are best left in the Dark. SEQUEL. Takes place during Dream Drop Distance and KH3
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 159,441 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 11/1/2019 - Published: 11/2/2018 - Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, OC
Silver and Gold by Bookwriter94 reviews
A young woman is accused of a crime she didn't commit. However, she's given a chance to clear her name by doing a simple errand. But, there's a catch, she has to go back in time to Victorian London through the use of a magical silver watch to find a golden watch. But what is she to do, and what will the choices she makes that could affect the outskirts of time itself?
Great Mouse Detective - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 13 - Words: 120,701 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 12/15/2019 - Published: 9/25/2018 - Basil, Dr. Dawson, Olivia F., OC
The Golden Angel by beccalt187 reviews
Alyssa has always been a fan of Doctor Who. One day she is teleported to the Doctor Who universe where she constantly jumps through time. Mainly to adventured The Doctor goes on but also those who are connected to him. (I'm not really good at writing summaries but this best explains my story)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 27 - Words: 156,410 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 11/7/2018 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, OC
245 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »